Draft News Week of 4/2/11

Started by Commissioner D2, April 02, 2011, 06:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Commissioner D2

Gentlemen:

The draft is now complete!  Every roster in each division has their roster finished, the Free Agents are posted in each division.  We now wait for Monday for the first Season to begin.

Trade Requests may begin now.  As stated in your letter, all requests must be sent through your Commissioner first for approval.

FREE AGENTS:

As of 4/4/11, the following people will be Activated and placed in the Free Agent pool in each Division:

Eric Bischoff
Vince McMahon
Teddy Long
Christopher Daniels

As previously explained, Free Agents are available on first come, first serve.  Requests will not be accepted until the activation date.  You MUST maintain your 30 man Roster.

Free Agents, along with Trades, will not give you points until the following week.

Any questions, ask them here.

-Commissioner D2
WWE Raw Deal Commissioner and Director of Cards
The Original Hardcore Mallet-Swinging Freak
#NateHatesMeToo
Official Outside Consultant of Team Niki Heber and Friends...and Mitch!
I made @VelaCards happen!!!!!

Commissioner D2

Everybody, please refer to the bolded section, as I should have been clearer.  This applies to newly activated Free Agents, as well as current Free Agent acquisitions.  ALL requests will be ignored until 4/4/11.
#NateHatesMeToo

ponder505

So everyone's on an equal footing, what time zone are you in, D2, so we know when 4/4 actually starts for you?
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on OCTGN? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Commissioner D2

12:01AM EST will be when I will accept requests.
#NateHatesMeToo

Turd Ferguson

lol I'm probably driving D2 nuts, I think I've messaged him three times about this.

Commissioner D2

Live Notes from RAW:

Cody's mask, while part of his ring gear, is used to gain a dishonest advantage, similar to D'Lo Brown's vest and Owen Hart/Bob Orton's cast.  The mask DOES count for Object points.  The same will apply to Rey Mysterio's knee brace IF it is used in an obvious and deliberate manner.

It seems the draft was missing somebody, and I don't know why that was.  As of 12:01AM EST on 4/5/11, Alex Riley will be activated as a Free Agent.

We've been waiting for weeks now, and finally it's official.  He's here.  As of 12:01AM EST on 4/5/11, Sin Cara will be activated as a Free Agent.

Seven years.  It's been seven long years since he was in a WWE ring.  But FINALLY...FINALLY...As of 12:01AM EST on 4/5/11, The Rock will be activated as a Free Agent.
#NateHatesMeToo

ponder505

I can explain why Riley was missing; I pulled together the roster list during the period of time when he was technically "fired" from being Miz's toady, and there was no bio up for him on the website. The only names I added to the active roster were those present on the official roster pages, and Riley wasn't there then.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on OCTGN? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Commissioner D2

HUGE news due to the end of Monday Night Raw.
#NateHatesMeToo

Commissioner D2

El equipo de la América Mexicana ha crecido en fuerza.  As of 12:01AM EST on 4/8/11, Anarquia will be activated as a Free Agent.
#NateHatesMeToo

Turd Ferguson

Are the scores going to be updated at the end of each week?

Commissioner D2

Yes.  All scores will be updated and posted Saturday/Sunday, with the exception of PPVs.

EXCEPTION TO THIS RULE:  NEXT WEEKEND.  SCORES FOR THE WEEK OF 4/11/11 WILL BE POSTED WITH SCORES FOR THE WEEK OF 4/18/11 AS I WILL BE AT KING OF TRIOS AND FOCUSING ON THE GREATEST WEEKEND OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING AROUND.

HOWEVER, ALL TRADE REQUESTS AND FREE AGENT ACQUISITIONS WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY BASED UPON REQUEST DATE.
#NateHatesMeToo

Turd Ferguson

Alright sounds like a plan. I don't want to be a pest with the questions but about when are the roster transactions going to be updated?

Also have fun at King of Trios that should be a good time.

Commissioner D2

All Trade Requests and Free Agent Acquisitions are active the following scoring week.  All requests I have gotten this week will be active for the scoring week 4/11/11
#NateHatesMeToo

Turd Ferguson

Commissioner D2

Special Referee

This week, Mr Anderson was involved in a Special Referee match as the referee.  While this is a Specialty Match, and both RVD and Sting received Specialty Match points, Mr Anderson was not competing in the match, therefor did not receive Specialty Match points.  Likewise, he did not receive Match points, or Final Match points.

The same ruling applies to the members of the Lumberjack Match.

Lockdown

The cage for Lockdown, and all cage matches in general, is attached to the ring, and made a part of it.  Therefor, striking your opponent against the cage DOES NOT register Object points.

The weapons in Lethal Lockdown, however, will register Object points.
#NateHatesMeToo