News:

Info on accessing the Trading forum is found here.
(Please do NOT message an Admin)

Donations to keep TCO online are greatly appreciated!

Main Menu

pimpin my efed

Started by BigPimpin, March 29, 2011, 05:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigPimpin

So its been a while since this board has had any life to it. I wanted to come out and pimp my efed Defiance, especially after one of our most highly anticipated main events of all time.

http://defiance.quirkycircle.com/

We're about to start our fourth season of activity which has now spanned 2 years. I play there as "Da Man" Xavier Langston.  You're all welcome to apply (and I'll put in a gord for you if you do) but I'm more pushing my efed because it has some of the most well-written cards I have ever seen.  Seriously, if you like a good set of e-results taker a look and see, I think you'll be impressed.

And feel free to ask any questions you have here about storylines or anything else. I'd be happy to answer them for you. 
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Turd Ferguson

What's the deal with the Super Nintendo style pictures for the characters?

BigPimpin

The micros?  I honestly don't know. Our community considers posers and base images to both be taboo. Someone came up with how to make them and we've been using them for a while now. They're limiting in a sense but a majority of the people like them so we go with it.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.