Author Topic: Raw Deal Card Templates  (Read 6784 times)

Offline Prong1978

• The Stadium - Bay City, MI
  • TCO Donor
    • View Profile
Raw Deal Card Templates
« on: November 04, 2010, 10:06:38 AM »
Feel free to use, modify and share any of these templates that you want.  I made them from scratch by scanning Raw Deal cards into my computer and editing them.  I do not need to be given credit for any use of these templates.

DO NOT USE THESE TEMPLATES TO RE-CREATE OFFICAL COMIC IMAGES RAW DEAL CARDS OR THE VIRTUAL CARDS FROM THIS WEBSITE.

All of my old templates can be found here:

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa465/TheTonyRocks/

I have no plans to share my newer hi-res templates at this time.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 09:31:21 AM by Prong1978 »
Original owner of the one and only Kurt Angle Backstage Signature card.

Offline Jeffanatic

• The Charismatic Enigma
    • View Profile
Re: Raw Deal Card Templates
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 12:04:06 PM »
No Triple Hybrids?
Xpand Your Imagination

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 01:15:46 PM »
You could always try putting some work into it yourself, instead of getting everything handed to you only to ask for more, lol.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 05:09:17 PM »
It's easier to share if somebody is willing. Gotta maximize productivity.
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline XenophonD

• "Dude!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 08:05:26 AM »
I don't suppose you could re-upload these templates to a site where they are available. I would love to work with a few ideas but I need templates to make that happen. Thanks!
"Earnest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place... and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part."

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 08:29:48 AM »
Or, as mentioned before, you could do your own work instead of asking someone to do it for you.. ;)

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline XenophonD

• "Dude!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2012, 08:41:32 AM »
Problem is I did the work... and the hard drive that had my stuff crashed so I lost everything. NOT COOL. Kinda hoping not to have to recreate the entire thing from the beginning in hopes that we as a fun loving community would help out the others that just love the game. If you don't want to - that's fine.
"Earnest Hemingway once wrote, 'The world is a fine place... and worth fighting for.' I agree with the second part."

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2012, 09:01:45 AM »
If you mean 'you', as in the fun-loving community, maybe someone else will put the time in, yeah.

If you mean 'you', as in me, I've said for years that all the work I put into the Virtual card templates is not something I'll give away so people can make a Spongebob Squarepants superstar card for fun, heh.  It's to keep the game alive, as profession in appearance as possible.  So that's not something I'm giving away to just anyone to monkey around with, sorry.

If you feel you have some good ideas, post 'em up as text.  Saves time anyway.. a good idea is a good idea, and we'd remake the card image anyway.... ;)

CREED

Offline Prong1978

• The Stadium - Bay City, MI
  • TCO Donor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 09:32:45 AM »
I've updated the OP to a location where another TCO user uploaded my old templates.  Feel free to check them out.

All of my old templates can be found here:

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa465/TheTonyRocks/

I have no plans to share my newer hi-res templates at this time.
Original owner of the one and only Kurt Angle Backstage Signature card.

Offline XenophonD

• "Dude!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2012, 06:20:14 AM »
This will save me loads of time in the meantime. Thanks so much! Now I just have to get started on recreating what I had. Thanks again!

Offline the-edge666

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2012, 07:41:42 AM »
Thanks. Now my projects can start. :)
Beware, take care. Because the freaks come out at night!!!

Offline XenophonD

• "Dude!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2021, 12:51:05 PM »
Do you have these loaded anywhere else?