Card Errata

Started by CreedP, July 24, 2008, 08:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CreedP

The errata to Back Body Drop (Throwback) has been removed, the card now functions as printed.

Booby Trap  (Throwback)
ERRATA: Fixing a printing error, this card is now F: 0.

Collegiate Champions
ERRATA: The second paragraph of this card now reads: "ACE: When this card is in your Ring area, once during each of your turns you may discard 3 cards, and then look at your opponent's hand, choose 1 card, and he discards the chosen card."

Shane O' Mac
ERRATA: This Superstar is now a Throwback card, since a card already existed in Raw Deal with the same name.

Technical Drop Kick
ERRATA: The following text is added to the card:  "When successfully played, you cannot play the card titled Technical Drop Kick as an Action for the rest of this turn."

The Largest Athlete In Sports Entertainment
ERRATA: The Ability now begins with:  "You cannot pack High Risk maneuvers.
Your non-Multi Strike, Grapple, and Submission maneuvers played from your hand are F:0."

<Revolution> Full Nelson Slam
ERRATA: The card text now reads: "During your turn, if this card is in your Ringside, you may overturn 4 cards: play this card from your Ringside. "

<Revolution> Tommy Dreamer
ERRATA: The Ability now begins with:  "Once during each of your turns..."

<Revolution> Death-Defying Maniac
ERRATA: After the Requirement text, this card now reads: "If this card reverses from Arsenal: put this card into your Ring and if you have 3 or more Superstar-specifics from "ECW Originals" Faction Members and/or cards with "ECW Originals" in the text in your Ring, you may discard 1 Reversal: put up to 1 Pre-match Event from his Ring into his Ringside and end his turn."

<Revolution> John Cena Is In My Corner!
ERRATA: Fixing a printing error, this card is a Pre-match: Corner instead.

<Revolution> Live Fast - Fight Hard
ERRATA: This card is now F: 5 and the first paragraph (after the Requirement text) now instead reads:  "At least 5 Less Fortitude: -5F.
Your next card this turn is -15F."

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

ponder505

Collegiate Champions was formatted incorrectly when released by CI, introducing confusion as to the cost and the effect of the card. Effective immediately, the ACE reads as follows:

Collegiate Champions
Pre-match Event
At the end of the Pre-match phase, remove 1 card in your opponent's Ringside pile from the game.
ACE: When this card is in your Ring area, once during each of your turns you may discard 3 cards, and then look at your opponent's hand, choose 1 card, and he discards the chosen card.
When this card is put into your Ringside pile from your Ring area, you may look at his hand, choose 1 card, and he discards the chosen card.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     Smackdown logo
INX, SS2, SS3
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on OCTGN? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

CreedP

Finally fixing a flaw in the game after a decade, Shane O'Mac gets errata to become a "Throwback Superstar" as there is already a card in the game with that name.  This functions similar to The King Of Kings or The 8th Wonder of the World.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

ponder505

Bringing the card in line with the intended functionality, The Sexy Beast is receiving errata.

The Sexy Beast
Starting Hand Size: 6     Superstar Value: 5
Huge Rock Star Ability: You may pack I Have a Major Announcement in your Backstage Area, but you may not pack it in your Backlash. It is not Fan Favorite, and it cannot be blanked; at the end of the Pre-match phase, put that card in your Ring, ignore the 'You cannot play...' text, and the number of cards discarded to shuffle is reduced to 0.
Your opponent resolves first at the end of the Pre-match phase, regardless of Superstar Value.
You may pack Chris Jericho cards.

Playing on OCTGN? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

ponder505

Just a short 11 years after its release, a correction to a minor oversight with major implications:

Once is Enough - Throwback
Reversal: Special: Face
Completely reverse any Multi card, or reverse any card when your opponent has a another card with that title in his Ring.
He draws up to 1 card 1- cards for each Once is Enough in your Ring.
When this card is in your Ring, ignore the "When played from your hand," text on your Sloppy... Very Sloppy cards.
F: 0      D: 0     Survivor Series

ponder505

Correcting a small oversight, we are making a clarifying edit to Giant Eiffel Tower.

Giant Eiffel Tower
Pre-match Event
When you hide We Face Each Other As God Intended, your opponent may RFG this. remove this card from the game.
Ignore the word "completely" on all players' reversals and other card effects.
Your maneuvers are +2D.
ACE: During your turn, you may put this card into your Ringside and then Recover 8 Ringside cards. shuffle 8 cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal.
F: 0     D: 0     Unique     WWF Classic
V4

ponder505

Issuing immediate errata to fix an unintended interaction between Visionary and Rollins' Technical Dropkick. The card is not intended to be infinitely searchable, triggering repeated PRS or PSDS triggers.

Rollins' Technical Dropkick
Strike / Action: Set-up
As a maneuver, when you are Seth Rollins this card is -3F and Multi.
As an action, Stack this and Arsenal Search 1 other "Blindside", "Precision", or "Technical" card. You cannot play Rollins' Technical Dropkick for the rest of the turn.
As an action, put this card on top of your Arsenal and then search your Arsenal for 1 other card with 'blindside', 'precision' or 'technical' in the title, reveal it, put it in your hand and shuffle.
F: 3    D: 7    SV: 1    Unique
V7

ponder505

Clarifying revisions for three superstars whose wording did not adequately reflect intended timings:

The Champ
Starting Hand Size: 6     Superstar Value: 6
Superstar Ability:  After 5D+ is applied from your opponent's maneuver and it is not reversed from Arsenal, you may reveal 5 random Ringside cards, choose 1, RFG the others, and Recover your Arsenal.
Your non-maneuver cards cannot move Ringside cards to your Arsenal.
You can pack John Cena cards (except Yo! Kill Da Beat!), they are not Cheater or Fan Favorite. You cannot pack Hell in a Cell Match, and they cannot play The Champ Is Here!. Your Arsenal can only contain 50 cards.
V3

Bayley
Hand Size: 6     Superstar Value: 2
NXT Superstar Ability: After your opponent's non-reversal card applies D: 1+, Ringside Search 1- Set-up cards or non-reversal maneuvers.
When you play From the Top Rope as a Counter, it cannot be reversed.
VHS3

Kevin Nash
Hand Size: 7     Superstar Value: 5
nWo Superstar Ability: When your 10D+ or Superstar-specific maneuver becomes successful, Arsenal/Ringside Search Egomaniacal. After damage is applied, you may put that card from your Hand into your Ring. During your opponent's turn, they may discard 3 cards or Eliminate 1 D: 2+ Ring card; if they do, Eliminate Egomaniacal.
You can pack non-"Hall", non-"Super" Hall & Nash Arsenal cards, Too Sweet!, and No Sell Maneuver; your Superstar-specific cards are nWo instead.  You cannot pack High Risks.
V6

ponder505

Managed By Daivari is Permanent. The card image erroneously does not display the trait, but it is to be played as such, and the image will be corrected with the 2024 round of revisions.