Author Topic: <R> Andre the Giant  (Read 1500 times)

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
<R> Andre the Giant
« on: January 14, 2008, 04:58:01 PM »
<R> Andre the Giant
SHS: 8
SSV: 8
Legend Superstar Ability: Your Colossals are -10 F. Your Cards Titled "Torrie, Torrie, Torrie" are active.

<R> It's Not my Fault im the Biggest and the Strongest...
Prematch Storyline
Search your Arsenal for the card titled "... I dont even Exercise!"
New Legend Superstar Ability:  Your opponents Cores are blank text and do no more than 2 Damage.
Unique

<R> Everybody MOVE!!
Reversals: Antic
Unique
F:3 D:0

<R> ...I dont even Exercise!
Antic
When this card is in your ring area, once durring your turn you may discard one card and draw one card
Unique
F:0 D:0

Queensryche

Re: <R> Andre the Giant
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 05:03:47 PM »
Please make a card titled "Anybody Want A Peanut?".

Do so and I'll love you forever.

Offline alphabeta626

• Mickie's #1 Fan! Hey Mickie You're So Fine!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 05:56:46 PM »
The storyline seems pretty weak to me; certainly I wouldn't trade his printed ability for it.
~Official Stalker of Team You're Fired (The Psycho Stalker), and Raw Deal Manager for The Stadium of Bay City Michigan~

----------

"Farm House, Stand of Trees, Cornfield, Farm House, Stand of Trees, Cornfield...."

~From the mind of Family Guy: Gen-Con 07~

Offline sickness_within

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 07:06:48 PM »
Yeah it does seem weak for Andre....maybe make it kinda like a Brahma bull effect where his opponent's moves of xF do no more then 1d or 2d so it kinda nails a wide variety of moves instead of just Cores since alot of people have ways of manipulating the F of moves they play.

Offline neuromancer

• Did Carlito just eat and spit?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 09:18:36 PM »
In terms of ability wise, he is not as good as LAISE. In terms of storyline, it is not as good as brahma bull. In terms of reversal wise, HBK have a 2F 5D antic reversal. Orton have a 3F 6D antic reversal. I don't see this Andre very good.
RKO hit-list:
Edmund Heng; Rinson Yak; Frankie Ho; Liu Zuo Ren; Cheong Zhen Xiong; Muhd Sahil; Kenneth Goh; Alvin Lee; Heinz ; Andrew Oh; Lau Khee Yuan; Aaron Chua; Ruben Sabejon; Ang You Ren; Timothy Tang

Offline HXCDisciple

• Cabanarama running wild!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »
I think you could adapt one other thing from the Classic Andre and allow an expanded arsenal for <R> Andre.  Considering nobody else has it, I'd say 80-90 as an arsenal would be fine.  He needs Trademarks, too--the Giant Headbutt, the corner backside assault, and other things like that.

Lemme try one card here.

<Revo> Anybody Want a Peanut? (Andre The Giant)
Mid-Match Antic
Your next maneuver is +2D for every Superstar Specific in your Ring area.
F: 10 D: 0
Unique
"eff it, I'm RVD, this will work, let's go." --RVD, just before his appearance on RAW 15.

Current decks I'm building:
Umaga
Rhyno
Educated Feet RVD
Sgt. Slaughter
Shoot Regal
Tazz