Author Topic: <Non-Revolution> Umaga  (Read 1078 times)

Offline edheng

• yeah
    • View Profile
<Non-Revolution> Umaga
« on: January 08, 2007, 03:55:11 AM »
Umaga (Starter Deck Exclusive - Umaga logo)
Starting Handsize: 7
Superstar Value: 3
Superstar Ability:
Your may pack the card titled no sell maneuver and they are considered set-up cards. You cannot pack any non-set-up non-hybrid reversal cards except the card titled Me Llamo … Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrada and you may disregard the Can only be played... text on it.
Once per turn, you may remove 1 card from your ringside pile from the game and place 1 non-unique card from your opponent's ring area under his arsenal.

The Samoan Spike (Ultra Rare Foil - Umaga logo)
Trademark Finisher + Trademark Finisher
Can only be reversed from your opponent's arsenal.
Unique
Multi
F: 40    D: 35

Managed By Armando Alejandro Estrada (Ultra Rare Foil - Umaga logo)
Pre-match Manager
When this card is in your ring area, you may place this card into your ringside pile and place 1 card from your ringside pile into your hand.
When this card is in your ringside pile, during your turn, you may remove it from the game and place 1 card from your ringside pile into your hand and search your arsenal for 1 card, place it in your hand and shuffle your arsenal.
Unique
A.C.E
F: 0    D: 0

Hip ram (Starter Deck Exclusive - Umaga logo)
High-risk
Can only be played after a successfully played card.
When played after a successfully played maneuver 4D or greater, can only be reversed from your opponent's hand.
Unique
F: 10    D: 10

The Samoan Bulldozer (Starter Deck Exclusive - Umaga logo)
Action / Reversal: special
As an action, your next maneuver played this turn can only be reversed from your opponent's arsenal.
As a reversal, when played from your hand, reverse any non-trademark finisher card and end your opponent's turn.
Unique
F: 5    D: 0

Estrada interferes (Starter Deck Exclusive - Umaga logo)
Reversal: Special
Reverse any maneuver and end your opponent's turn.
Randomly remove 3 cards from your opponent's hand from the game and draw 3 cards.
Unique
F: 15    D: 5
Toyota: moving forward...and forward...and OH MY GOD STOP! STOP THIS INSTANT!

Offline LordFa9

• TCO Donor
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Profile
Re: <Non-Revolution> Umaga
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2007, 12:51:22 AM »
try this for his ability.

You may not pack any reversal cards not titled No Sell Maneuver or Me Llamo … Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrada and they are considered to be set up cards. Do not discard any cards when you play the card titled No Sell Maneuver.
Once per turn, you may remove 2 cards from your ringside pile from the game and place 1 maneuver card from your ringside pile into your hand.

Also try adding "you may disregard the Can only be played... text on Me Llamo … Armando Alejandro Estrrrrrada" to managed by Armando Alejandro Estrada

Btw, his ability looks broken till you figure out its possible to steamroll him; and that he cant reverse unique actions/antics or cards from his arsenal or backlash deck.
WARNING: The above post is highly likely to be interpreted as a complaint or a show of ingratitude towards the RDPC. Read at own risk; viewer discretion is advised.