Counter Reversals Question

Started by Tim (From SG), December 25, 2023, 03:48:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim (From SG)

Hi guys, appreciate the new release of cards. they came just on time, fresh from the oven for X'mas.
Similar to my previous question for False Finish, I would like to clarify if the virtual Counter reversals now have RMS?

Reason being, the card text from the Revision 2023 list says that they have RMS, while the card image does not have.
Given that the text spoilers are often correct, is it right to assume that the Counter staples now have RMS?

Thank you.

Card text from Revision 2023 list for reference:

Counter Hold
Reversal: Grapple / Submission
Cannot be packed when packing A Revolution of the Mind or Legendary Defense.
When the played maneuver is not Superstar-specific, this card can reverse as if it is D: 0.
When overturned as a reversal, this counts as 2 reversals and put this card in your Ring.
F: 0     D: 1     Unique     Permanent     RMS

Counter Assault
Reversal: Strike / Submission
When the played maneuver is not Superstar-specific, this card can reverse as if it is D: 0.
When overturned as a reversal, this counts as 2 reversals and put this card in your Ring.

Counter Throw
Reversal: Strike / Grapple

CreedP

No the RMS in the text is in error, I'll fix that momentarily.  Apologies for the confusion.
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

Tim (From SG)

I see, thanks much for the clarification and no apologies needed please. We players are just grateful that you all are still keeping the card game that we enjoy playing since childhood, alive and refreshed from time to time.

Cheers 🥂
Tim