2022 Revisions ARE LIVE!

Started by dilbert505, November 26, 2022, 03:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dilbert505

It's the Reviser Series! In this very ring forum, you'll see all the greats of TCG revision! Stare in wonder as Trash Can has its timing ever so slightly adjusted! Recoil in horror as the accidentally absent Raw logo reappears on Gorilla Press Drop! Your jaw will drop as we attempt to make Heated Exchange work the way we intended for the third GD time! We also made a bunch of incredibly tiny adjustments to Dynamically Inclined to make a minor packing restriction fit!

Also we made Second Coming and Chyna Doll better, and KO less annoying (we hope. Again.)

You'll find the revisions pinned in the Virtual Raw Deal forum here, and available for download in the Download Information thread here. An OCTGN update and image pack will be pushed shortly.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on OCTGN? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

dilbert505

11/26/22: After a false start, Beware the Cobra has been properly revised. This hopefully will be the last revision to the revisions, until we start playing with the revised revisions and need to re-revise the revised versions.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on OCTGN? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.