News:

Info on accessing the Trading forum is found here.
(Please do NOT message an Admin)

Donations to keep TCO online are greatly appreciated!

Main Menu

Bludgeon Bros

Started by rawdealfanatic, September 14, 2022, 10:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawdealfanatic

I cant remember what set the Bludgeon Brothers are in, anyone know/remember?

dilbert505

Virtual 9.

If you ever need to find a card and don't know what set to check, you can always go to the search function on the forum, type in either the exact card title in quotes or an uncommon word from that title (for example, "bludgeon"), uncheck "select all" at the bottom, drop down the list of forums, and check "Virtual Set Lists" (or "Complete Card Text By Set," if it's Classic), then search. It should come up easily.

Alternately, if you're on a Windows computer, you may want to download OCTGN and the Raw Deal plugin, which has a searchable deck editor that will show the set name, among other useful details for each card. The plugin can be found on the TCO Discord (which I can't send you a link to at the moment, I'm on a work computer and can't go to Discord to grab it. I'll try to remember to do that when I get home if nobody else comes along with a link.)
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Keith0913832

Just a small note that from V10 onwards, all card sets are indicated at the bottom of each card, similar to classic cards.