News:

Info on accessing the Trading forum is found here.
(Please do NOT message an Admin)

Donations to keep TCO online are greatly appreciated!

Main Menu

Question on the card you fight like a woman

Started by Fatdiez, September 07, 2022, 12:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatdiez

Hi all,

Recently i came across this card you fight like a woman - thus wondering the effect of looking at your opponent's hand effect still applies while overturning for non damaging effect or not (assuming opponent is non diva)

Thanks all in advance.

dilbert505

Copying in the card text:

You Fight Like a Woman
Reversal: Special

Reverse any card that would force you to overturn any number of cards or, when overturned by a non-damage card effect, even during the Pre-match phase, reverse the effect or, when your opponent is a Female Superstar, reverse any non-unique maneuver. End your opponent's turn.

When your opponent is a non-Diva Superstar, you may look at his hand, choose 1 card, and he discards the card chosen.
F: 0      D: 0

Card text on overturned reversals does not apply unless specified. In this case, because the choose and discard effect is a separate paragraph, that text only applies if YFLAW is played to the Ring; it does not work upon overturn.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Fatdiez

Quote from: dilbert505 on September 07, 2022, 10:16:09 AMCopying in the card text:

You Fight Like a Woman
Reversal: Special

Reverse any card that would force you to overturn any number of cards or, when overturned by a non-damage card effect, even during the Pre-match phase, reverse the effect or, when your opponent is a Female Superstar, reverse any non-unique maneuver. End your opponent's turn.

When your opponent is a non-Diva Superstar, you may look at his hand, choose 1 card, and he discards the card chosen.
F: 0      D: 0

Card text on overturned reversals does not apply unless specified. In this case, because the choose and discard effect is a separate paragraph, that text only applies if YFLAW is played to the Ring; it does not work upon overturn.

Alright thanks for the clarification.