News:

Info on accessing the Trading forum is found here.
(Please do NOT message an Admin)

Donations to keep TCO online are greatly appreciated!

Main Menu

Heidenreich question

Started by Fatdiez, May 08, 2022, 02:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatdiez

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. If not moderators pls redirect me.

Just wondering if there is any unique reversals that deals painful damage otherwise was it intended for the wordings to be as such in heidenreich 1 2 punch combo. Card text in red below as reference.

Heidenreich's One-Two Punch Combo
Mid-match Strike + Strike / Reversal: Special
As a maneuver, +2D, when unsuccessful, put it in your Backlash regardless of other effects.
As a reversal, your opponent cannot modify the Fortitude or Damage of this card, completely reverse any Unique card or Volley maneuver.
When this card is in your Ring, your opponent's non-Unique reversals do a maximum of 1D and his non-Superstar-specific reversals do a maximum of 2D.
F: 4     D: 4     SV: 1     Unique     Multi   
V12

dilbert505

There are 7 Unique, non-Superstar-specific reversals in Virtual Classic that deal more than 2 damage innately: Quick Snap Power Bomb and High-Flying Hurricanrana deal 12, Classic Bulldog Lariat does 6, Cowboy Bob Interferes deals 5, The Horsemen Have My Back deals 4, and Legendary Assistance and Back Throw deal 3. This doesn't include any damage modification done by the opponent. Obviously, some of these are more readily applicable to Heidenreich's moveset than others, but that's your lot.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.