The Big Shot Question

Started by Kingsantino92, February 07, 2022, 08:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kingsantino92

The Big Shot
Backstage Card
Your maneuvers without a reversal restriction from a card are +#D, where # is equal to the number of your RFG cards; when you have lower Fortitude, they are also +2 Stun Value. Your opponent's maneuvers are -1D.
When you RFG cards for your Ability, put up to 3 of those cards on the bottom of your Arsenal instead.
When you overturn damage from your opponent's non-Superstar-specific reversal, you may put the same number of your RFG cards on the bottom of your Arsenal.
Unique

Would chain trait be considered an effect from a card for the added damage section of Big Shot. Like would a Leaping DDT get the extra damage?

dilbert505

The Chain trait is a reversal restriction from a trait, not from a card, so Leaping DDT would have its damage boosted.

(This is the same distinction that requires you to discard for Don't Be a Douchebag when you're reversing a Chain card; the restriction is from your opponent, so Dbag is a valid reversal, but it's not from a card, so you don't get to ignore the restriction.)
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on OCTGN? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Kingsantino92

Oh wow that's awesome. Thank you for taking the time to respond and give me that two for one answer!! I thought DBADB ignored the discarding requirement for chains so thanks for correcting me.