Author Topic: Starting the game again  (Read 299 times)

Offline possum person

• View Profile
Starting the game again
« on: May 24, 2021, 11:56:22 PM »
Is there a place to find the original cards in a format in which I can print them for casual play? Or if not, do the virtual cards replace most of the old staples? I am looking to play Goldust again as well as perhaps Edge. Any help is appreciated!

Offline CRASHER

• View Profile
Re: Starting the game again
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 03:38:28 AM »
the virtual cards are there to support and add flavor and balance to the legacy decks

There are fully printable virtual guys

There are also some FB groups where some dedicated folks made proxies of almost all the original Raw Deal cards, do a search for Raw Deal Proxies and you should find them easily :)
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)

Offline Hutch37

• View Profile
Re: Starting the game again
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2021, 07:17:55 AM »
A method I used for another out-of-print game I like to play is to copy (or crop a screen grab) an image of the card(s) you want and paste them into a word document. You can right click the image and resize the picture, Raw Deal cards are roughly 2.5" x 3.5". Adjust the margins a bit on the document and you can print 9 cards per page that way. May have to adjust your print settings to Actual Size to get it to print just right. As for finding an image of a CI printed card you can find everything on VelaCards or Carte Blanche's website. Maybe other options too, but that's A way to do it.