Author Topic: Confusing on Backstage Area Cards  (Read 379 times)

Offline GPStorm89

• View Profile
Confusing on Backstage Area Cards
« on: March 13, 2021, 02:00:32 PM »
Hi guys. Me and a few mates are in the process of getting back into the game but there’s one rule we are getting confused on and just can’t remember-  how many area cards are you allow to play?

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Confusing on Backstage Area Cards
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2021, 02:03:49 PM »
Backstage cards are not limited; you may reveal as many of them as you choose to pack (obviously, bearing in mind packing limitations; male superstars may not pack Feminine Wiles, and Doink is forbidden Dynamically Inclined, for two examples.) Note that unless you have specific permission (Test's ability or the text on World Tour '05, for example), you may only pack 1 copy of each different Backstage card.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline GPStorm89

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2021, 02:05:20 PM »
Ah okay, so you can only pack - for example- Raw Deal 5 Year Anniversary or Backstage Signature?

Offline GPStorm89

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2021, 02:05:57 PM »
Ah sorry miss read that. One of each.
So I could play both of them?

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2021, 02:11:53 PM »
Correct. Unlike the Backlash deck, where you are limited to 12 Pre-match and 12 Mid-match (10/10 in Classic), there is no hard limit on the number of cards packed in the Backstage.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline GPStorm89

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2021, 02:21:02 PM »
Epic. Thanks a lot for clearing that up for me!

Offline NJDevil18

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2021, 03:55:55 PM »
Just as an FYI most decks start with only 4 and then go up from there. 5th anniversary, 10th anniversary, backstage signature, and wwe signing appearance. Next most packed is probably backstage autograph session. After that it’s as needed, legends pack legendary defense, if u need a venue pack hometown hero and so on.

Offline NJDevil18

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2021, 03:56:56 PM »
I forgot about the shenanigans cards as I usually play as they are automatically revealed. Those 7 backstage cards remove negative play experiences.