Author Topic: Carrying all the gold question  (Read 415 times)

Offline Fatdiez

• View Profile
Carrying all the gold question
« on: January 30, 2021, 07:37:05 AM »
Carrying All the Gold
Backstage Card
When packing this card, you can pack 3 Title Belts without "diva" or "female" in the text in your Backstage, but you cannot pack First Of All or Title Belts in your Backlash.
When you are the Four Horsemen, you can only pack "WCW" or "United States" Title Belts.  When you are Undisputed Era, you can only pack "NXT" Title Belts and ignore the "When you are Seth..." text. When you are Evolution, you can only pack Raw Title Belts.
When this card is revealed, reveal any Title Belts in your Backstage, and at the end of the Pre-match phase, put those cards into your Ring.
Unique     RMS
V11

Hi guys. Not sure if this is the correct place to post this questions. Cards says Evolution can only pack raw title belts. Im actually looking for answers regarding raw only title belts. Are there really so many raw title belts?

Ps. Sorry i couldnt find a place that has answers for raw logo belts.

Offline CRASHER

• View Profile
Re: Carrying all the gold question
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 08:26:46 AM »
Raw world heavyweight
Raw IC
Raw US (the tb)
And there's two versions of the raw tag titles too
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 3 Judge, Old Man of the Mountain
  • Administrator
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2021, 01:57:20 AM »
Note that the World Heavyweight Title Belt's Raw logo isn't where you'd normally look for it, but rest assured that it is definitely a Raw card.
Nate Weiss, Retired Dealer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline MonkeyLord13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2021, 07:35:15 AM »
Raw world heavyweight
Raw IC
Raw US (the tb)
And there's two versions of the raw tag titles too

I thought that the Throwback Raw Tag Titles specifically didn't have the Raw logo on them. I've built decks that cannot pack both Raw and Smackdown cards, but that packed the TB Raw and Smackdown titles (thankfully none of them got to the point where I even play tested them, so I never ran afoul if they were being illegally packed). Was I doing it wrong?

Offline CRASHER

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2021, 08:38:48 AM »
You are right....but I'm not sure if it having "Raw" in the title qualifies for it being eligible for carrying all the gold (that aside it's not a good pack for Evo anyway)
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)

Offline dilbert505

• Raw Deal Rules Manager
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 08:54:32 AM »
You are right....but I'm not sure if it having "Raw" in the title qualifies for it being eligible for carrying all the gold (that aside it's not a good pack for Evo anyway)

No, it does not. Evolution may only pack Raw-branded belts; to include that belt, the phrase would have been "When you are Evolution, you can only pack Raw or "Raw" Title Belts."
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.