Do these Cards Exist!?

Started by faribo, June 09, 2020, 02:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

faribo

Hello TCO, I am working on completing my collection and I am wondering if these two cards exist:

• Mania   Gettin' Cheeky with It! (C)
  • Backlash   Per Order of the Chairman (Vince Art)

I am hoping someone who has a master set knows since I am having some issues confirming or denying the existence of these cards online,

Thank you,

Jeremy

CreedP

1) Yes and no.  There is a C version of Cheeky, but it's from Survivor Series.
2) No, only the misprints exist.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

faribo

Buddha Dudley

For clarity I know there are reprints of Per Order of the Chairman, but Im guessing they didn't come in Backlash
VP of the Raw Deal Players Committee

Quote from: TheGreatWhiteDope on September 07, 2014, 05:15:35 PM
Buddha's tl;dr for every post "I go to PWG all the time...bay-bay!"

Quote from: Mitch! on June 21, 2017, 04:43:18 PM
Drew is pretty well the king

CreedP

Armageddon WWF Style (the other misprinted card in Backlash) was reprinted - correctly - in It's All About the Game as part of the Brothers of Destruction deck, but I don't recall Chairman being reprinted correctly, and didn't see any in my collection when I checked.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

faribo

I saw a non foil Undertaker's Tombstone on a Singapore buy sell site... is this real?

CreedP

Never heard of one, sounds fake.

CREED