News:

Info on accessing the Trading forum is found here.
(Please do NOT message an Admin)

Donations to keep TCO online are greatly appreciated!

Main Menu

HYPE TOURNEY BOIIII

Started by King Bender, August 23, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Bender

Hyped for next year about to get the crew ready and just like the old days of Wwf invading Wcw.

That Championship is coming to the true home of the best cardboard gamers, The Midwest!

CRASHER

Ummmmmm, isn't the championship currently in the Midwest?? Just sayin ....I like the enthusiasm though :)
Thanks to the much hated Revolution Format and Roman Reigns' spear I beat three other folks to be your current Raw Deal Champion and the "most irrelevant one in history" ...yay me :)

LawnMowerMan

Quote from: CRASHER on August 23, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
Ummmmmm, isn't the championship currently in the Midwest?? Just sayin ....I like the enthusiasm though :)

Thanks Crasher for your support<3 I try to be the best.
Current Illinois Tournament Organizer.

Mitch!

I've brought it to the Midwest 2x thus far. You're Welcome :)
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal

The Softcore Legend

Thanks Mitch. Dubuque Rocks!

KD8ESU

Hasn't a Midwesterner won Worlds 3 of the past 5 years, including the past 2 years straight?
Also, wasn't it HELD earlier this month in Indianapolis, Indiana; or, the Midwest?  At least I thought it was, unless I got drugged again.  Tell me I wasn't drugged.

There's no need for the Midwest to try and reclaim something it already has.
hXi

CreedP

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

necrobaron75

female dog WHAT LINE?!