News:

Info on accessing the Trading forum is found here.
(Please do NOT message an Admin)

Donations to keep TCO online are greatly appreciated!

Main Menu

Dean Malenko ability discrepancy

Started by redyellowedge, May 03, 2018, 03:43:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redyellowedge

The text to remove 4 psychology cards is missing from the Virtual set list thread, but is present in Lackey and on VelaCards
Which of these is correct, and can we get it updated?

EDIT: the .pdf and .doc files for break down the walls also have the remove 4 text

BigPimpin

The correct version is located in the Superstar Strategy guide

If there's a discrepancy with files (I can't check at work) then it will be corrected when we are able.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

riothebeast

Was actually playing matthardy guy on lackey last night and he used the old effect of dean. Was thinking his old ability made no sense due to the cards being permanent.

CreedP

It was designed with VAA in mind, where the <R> Psychology cards aren't Permanent.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard

CreedP

AHA!  I got super lucky and found my old notes from the redesign on Malenko a couple years ago.  The text about removing 4 <R> Psych cards to reverse was dropped in favor of improving the RP: Neck reversal ability to accomplish similar goals (expanding reversal possibilities in VAA).

I'll add it to the list for this year's Revisions to remove that old text from the card images.

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world." - Bill Bullard