Author Topic: <non-revo> orton remake  (Read 2259 times)

Offline neuromancer

• Did Carlito just eat and spit?
    • View Profile
<non-revo> orton remake
« on: May 15, 2007, 02:59:18 AM »
Legend Killer
SHS: 9
SSV: 5

SSA: If your opponent is a legend superstar, your first non-reversal, non-prematch          card can only be reversed from his arsenal and is +3D
        Once during each of your turn, you may put 1 unique card from your hand to     the bottom of your arsenal and either put 1 non unique card from your ringside pile into your hand or shuffle 3 non-unique cards from your ringside pile into your              arsenal.

You Will Be in My Hitlist
Action
Search your arsenal and ringside pile for the 2 cards with the word "RKO" in the title, reveal it to your opponent, put them into your hand and shuffle your arsenal.

If the next card you play this turn is a card with the word "RKO" in the title, you may ignore the "can only be played after..." text and it is minus 20F

F:10 D:0
unique

Legendary Dropkick
Strike
Search your arsenal for any number of unique cards, put them into your ringside pile, and shuffle the same number of non-unique cards from your ringside pile into your arsenal.

F:5 D:8
unique

Legendary Knee Smash
High Risk
Can only be played after a successfully played unique card.

F: 4 D: 9
unique

Rapid Foot Stomp
Strike+Strike+Strike
This card requires 3 reversals to be reversed, instead of 2.
You may put your hand at the bottom of your arsenal and put the same number of cards from your ringside pile into your hand.

F: 10 D: 8
unique

Ego counter
Reversal: special
Can only be played when there is a card with the word "ego" in the title in your ring area.

Reverse any non-unique card and end your opponent's turn.
Search his arsenal for up to 3 cards, remove them from the game, choose the same number of cards in his ringside pile and shuffle the chosen cards into his arsenal.

F: 15 D:3
unique
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 02:18:41 AM by neuromancer »
RKO hit-list:
Edmund Heng; Rinson Yak; Frankie Ho; Liu Zuo Ren; Cheong Zhen Xiong; Muhd Sahil; Kenneth Goh; Alvin Lee; Heinz ; Andrew Oh; Lau Khee Yuan; Aaron Chua; Ruben Sabejon; Ang You Ren; Timothy Tang

Offline neuromancer

• View Profile
Re: <non-revo> orton remake
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 03:59:48 AM »
new ultra rare:

randy's uppercut
strike+strike: volley 10
Your opponent discards cards equal to the number of unique cards in your ring area.

If reversed, your opponent can only play set-up action during his next turn.

F: 0 D:5
unique
RKO hit-list:
Edmund Heng; Rinson Yak; Frankie Ho; Liu Zuo Ren; Cheong Zhen Xiong; Muhd Sahil; Kenneth Goh; Alvin Lee; Heinz ; Andrew Oh; Lau Khee Yuan; Aaron Chua; Ruben Sabejon; Ang You Ren; Timothy Tang

Offline edheng

• yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 05:54:46 AM »
Besides the Legend Killer already is a card name, I don't see why not...

Rapid Foot Stomp
Strike+Strike+Strike
You may put your hand at the bottom of your arsenal and put the same number of cards from your ringside pile into your hand.

F: 10 D: 8
unique

3 strikes? so what? I still use 2 to reverse it, unless stated
Toyota: moving forward...and forward...and OH MY GOD STOP! STOP THIS INSTANT!

Offline TimothyTang

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 07:16:06 AM »
ability too strong , impossible to make

Offline neuromancer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 07:53:14 AM »
opps.. didnt rmb to add in the text.. edited now..
RKO hit-list:

Offline neuromancer

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2007, 08:50:36 AM »
in wad way is this ability too strong? i mean.. i requires u to discard a unique..
RKO hit-list:

Offline Evincar2001

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2007, 09:22:55 AM »
194/198 (ULTRA RARE - FOIL for Randy Orton)
Destiny
Action: Set-up
When this card is in your Ringside pile, during your turn you may remove 1 card in your Ringside pile from the game, shuffle 1 card from your Ringside pile into your Arsenal, and then put this card into your hand.
Unique
F: 0      D: 0

Last time I checked, this card was not only unique, but also Orton's most busted card to date. It would make his ability insane once he draws it (or finds a way to search for a setup), but I'm sure that was the point. If it wasn't for Destiny, that ability would be fine.

Offline neo darkside

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 03:19:27 PM »
Ego counter
Reversal: special
Can only be played when there is a card with the word "ego" in the title in your ring area.

Reverse any non-unique card and end your opponent's turn.
Search his arsenal for any number of cards, remove them from the game, choose the same number of cards in his ringside pile and shuffle the chosen cards into his arsenal.

F: 15 D:3

So with Hell in a Cell, i remove your deck, you cant put anything back in AND then damage is applied and kills you... seems a little unbalanced for 15F

Offline neuromancer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2007, 02:16:57 AM »
ic.. destiny really do make his ability too strong.. i will try to balance it.. as for ego counter.. that do make some sense.. perhaps i make it remove up to 3 cards in his arsenal and shuffle 3? so even with HIAC.. this card is not broken
RKO hit-list:

Offline neuromancer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2007, 03:17:13 AM »
legendary head hunter
Action
Can only be played if you have a card with the word Head in the title in your ring area.

When this card is in your ring area, your opponent overturn 3 cards whenever he draws any number of cards.

F: 5 D: 2
unique

RKO hit-list: