The Revolution was verified?

Started by Antigoth, December 19, 2014, 01:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antigoth

Back in early 2007 when I created this section of the boards it was in tribute to Stephen Colbert, and in one of his segments regarding Wikipedia, the word was "The revolution will not be verified."

7+ years later the Colbert report has now ended.

Was the revolution verified?

Steve Resk

The Colbert report is the smartest most informative peice of television on public broadcast. He should be president.
#NATEHATESME
Proof reading in fear of Daeva's wrath since 2/10/14

The SRG B-O double S, your 2 minute man, always rollin, never trollin, straight out of GrandMachines basement.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1918193924/supershow-the-game-going-over-srg-universe

"Going Over" is live 2/23/20

MightyBP

I don't recall the segment, but if you think of "the revolution" as Colbert himself, then yes, since he's now in the most powerful chair in his profession.
100% reason to remember the name.

Lucky for you...I am mighty.

6devils6advocate6

i like the warning at the top am i sure i want to say something it's been 120 days etc...has the truth been verified....hell no . are we in a different world? no cobert go bought out. he now does a watered down stick for the masses for the money. also i guess what revolution i mean he "is" just a comedian what kinda revolution could a comedian lead really. i liked his off shoot from john stewart. he grew from that and he is what he is today but no revolution was verified