Program to continue making cards

Started by Ace Rimmer, November 14, 2013, 09:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Rimmer

What program was used to make NRD (and I assume for the Virtual Sets as well)? I know of Magic Set Editor but no one on their website has posted any Raw Deal templates. Sense NRD isnt a continued project I was hoping to make some cards and use those with buddies.
"34124-No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity." -Kryten (RED DWARF)
BRAWNDO: Win at forum posting!

BrysonYuzyk

Quote from: Ace Rimmer on November 14, 2013, 09:41:23 PM
What program was used to make NRD (and I assume for the Virtual Sets as well)? I know of Magic Set Editor but no one on their website has posted any Raw Deal templates. Sense NRD isnt a continued project I was hoping to make some cards and use those with buddies.

They were made from scratch using Photoshop.

Sorry :(

Bryson
We'll long be laughing after you are dead.

Ace Rimmer

Is there a place I can get the templates? Because I absolutely love NRD, but feel that two sets is just shy of a great place to have the game at (I think three or four sets would be a good place)
"34124-No officer with false teeth should attempt oral sex in zero gravity." -Kryten (RED DWARF)

kaiten619

well if you make the new sets i wouldn't mind replaying the game

Ace Rimmer

I'm writing down ideas currently. I'm going to be dropping by a local shop to see if I can stir up some interest in it again.

kaiten619

awesome. i have some ideas written down as well. just basically superstars that i want in NRD

Ace Rimmer

Right now to playtest cards I am using Magic Set Editor :-P

It works, but looks really weird as they all have Magic borders (though actions and reversals dont look that bad)

kaiten619

it may look weird but its better than nothing. i just hope NRD will have divas soon.

Ace Rimmer

It will be a while before it "releases". For the first set I'm concentrating on updating some cards from classic into the new system, kinda "reprints". And right now the new superstars I'm including are Daniel Bryan, Goldberg, Mark Henry, and Ryback. Along with giving another card to all the other superstars.

TIV0413

Just make a template with photoshop and go from there. It's not to hard.

Ace Rimmer

Quote from: TIV0413 on December 10, 2013, 02:20:39 AM
Just make a template with photoshop and go from there. It's not to hard.
I have never used Photoshop before, so that is a lot easier said than done. I also don't know programming or I could write it into magic set editor. Which would be great, that program is wonderful.
I contacted Bryson, but haven't got a response yet.

DoubleStomp87

Hello everyone new here and just heard about New Raw Deal and I was wondering, How does the overall mechanics of the game work? How did you guy come up with new superstar cards and how did you come up with the superstar's ability?