Author Topic: <R> Raven  (Read 738 times)

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
<R> Raven
« on: November 29, 2012, 08:12:56 PM »
Thought I would give a crack at my 1st revolution fantasy card so here ya go.

Revolution Raven
Hand Size: 9
SSV: 4

Extremist Ability: Your card titled ECW Originals gains your logo and increases your pre-match by 1. When you successfully play a maneuver discard a card, if the maneuver was a extreme during your opponent's next turn his maneuvers are -x where x = the extreme's printed damage, multiple moves this turn do not stack for this effect. When you successfully play a antic you may draw 1 card.

Cult-Like Personality
Pre-match Event
When this card is in your ring area if you end your turn without playing a card, after overturning you may place 2 antics from your ringside pile into your hand. If your opponent reverses a antic to end your turn you do not overturn 6.
Permanent
F:0
D:0

Revolution What About Me?!?
Antic
This card is -x fortitude where x = how much fortitude your opponent has than you. Search your arsenal for the card titled Revolution What About Raven?!? and put it into your hand. When this card is in your ring area outside of your opponent's draw segment and superstar or extremist ability when he moves a card from his ringside pile into his arsenal or draws cards you do the same if possible.
F:20
D:0

Revolution What About Raven?!?
Reversal: special
Reverses any superstar specific card. If the card titled What About Me?!? is in your ring area this card also reverses momentum.
F: 10
D: 0

Revolution Quoth The Raven. Nevermore.
Antic
When this card is in your ring area name a maneuver type. When your opponent successfully plays a maneuver of the chosen type before damage is applied you may shuffle one card from your ringside pile into your arsenal then draw one card then apply damage.
F: 5
D: 0

Revolution The Evenflow DDT
Trademark: Colossal/Reversal: Special.
When you have more fortitude than your printed fortitude in your ring area this card costs -10F.
As a reversal, reverse any antic or you may put this card into your ring area if your opponent ends his turn without attempting to play a card and he overturns the damage.

F: 50
D: 30

Let me know what ya think. Trying to make a revo superstar that drastically plays a different style than most of the other superstars. While I think he's good, still think he'd suffer against any super aggro deck. Thanks for looking!

If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline superradjoe

• TCO Donor
  • To impress a chick do the...
    • View Profile
Re: <R> Raven
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 09:56:16 PM »
Ability seems too powerful.  Pull ahead, keep discarding colossals, none of his moves do any damage.  Maybe restrict the discarded maneuver to cores?
XBL: Buck Fanana / PSN: Buck_Fanana
Hit me up on Lackey if you wanna play some MANIA ERA!!!