WWE Fantasy League 2012 Roster

Started by CharismaticZero, June 17, 2012, 05:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharismaticZero

GM Data (12/8/12)

Superstar Data (12/8/12)

Updated: 12/8/12

To make things easier:

The GM Data spreadsheet has tabs for each GM (color coded to brand) and the Main tab has the Free Agent List, Raw is on the left and colored red, Smackdown is on the right, and colored blue.

The Superstar Data spreadsheet has tabs for each show each week (Raw, Main Event, Superstars, Smackdown, and Saturday Morning Slam) and as a primary tab for point totals.  Each week new tabs will be added between the primary tab and the previous weeks shows.

Office 2013 is something I am considering investing in, it lets me modify these spreadsheets from my computer.  Microsoft scores 1 point.
Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD
Ship Date: 1/2/2013

CharismaticZero

Raw Free Agents

Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

CharismaticZero

Smackdown Free Agents

Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

CharismaticZero

Power 25 (Week 1 )

RankSuperstar                    Points     Previous     Trend:

Power 25 will return next week.
Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

CharismaticZero

GM Rankings (Week 10 )

RankGeneral Manager                    Points     Brand               Previous    
1.Cythe451Raw1
2.Commissioner D2442Smackdown2
3.Jokerfish412Raw3
4.Heckbringer394Raw4
5.Daeva389Smackdown5
6.Scotty382Smackdown7
7.Rein379Smackdown5
8.Jypsy346Raw9
9.Dilbert345Smackdown7
10.TurdFerguson329Smackdown10
11.Rip301Raw11
12.Randytrash265Raw12
Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

CharismaticZero

Check the first post in this forum for updates!
Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

CharismaticZero

Awesomeness.  Skydrive allows me to edit my documents online, and share them with you!  Which means that no more do I have to edit a whole bunch of posts each week.  As I update my spreadsheets, I will put them on Skydrive, and update the link.  This should happen at the minimun on Saturday (after SMS) but could happen Monday (after PPVs),Tuesday, Wednesday (when Main Event starts), Friday, and Saturday to keep scores as live as possible.

Due to this, this and the Information thread are the only ones I need.

GM overall scores will probably end up here in one chart that I can update every week.

I tried to embed to display nice, shiny Excel spreadsheets, but I'm either bad at it, or I cant do it on this forum.

GM Rating is on there, yes, dont worry about it just yet, I have to finalize the details.  Overall GM Rating is how I will determine who wins in the end.  If you have any other questions about my spreadsheets please ask.  I will not change the color of the Saturday Morning Slam tabs. lol  If you ask, Main Event might go pink and purple just because.

John Laurinaitis was accidently added to both rosters for drafting.  This was a mistake, and he is currently not selectable in the pool.  Seth Rollins is not yet in the pool, though he works house shows.  (look for this to change.) 

Title defenses are now live, and we have our first on Smackdown (unless I misread the spoilers for Superstars.)

The Following wrestlers are eligible for double points their first week back:

Mark Henry
Evan Bourne
Trent Barreta
Mason Ryan

Ted diBiase was (mis)used in a Battle Royale at Night of Champions that was won by Zack Ryder (4 Battle Royale wins).  I could write articles on how this is bad booking.  However, the match between Antonio and Ryder was fairly decent, so there is that.
Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

CharismaticZero

Week 1 has turned the world upside down.

RandyTrash has pulled out an early lead after his team failed him in the Summer Slam season.

Kelly Kelly is now removed from the game.  (And no one really cared.)

Free Agency and trades are due by midnight tonight.  For the new GM's PM me, and as a reminder for the new GMs, PM's recieved after midnight tonight will be used for the next week.  (More often than not.)

WWE Main Event Episode#1 will be a double points bonanza.  (Main Event is Sheamus vs CM Punk)

Spreadsheets in the first post are updated, but will be linked here as well.

Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

CharismaticZero

All scores updated.  Check the links in first post of this topic.

Trades and Free Agency Acquisitions due by midnight.
Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

Rein

Where do we find the Free Agent lists?  The page one one is blank

N/VM found it 2 seconds later

CharismaticZero

Rein acquiring Michael McGillicutty for Mark Hungry.

Daeva acquiring Matt Striker for R-Truth.
Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

Scotty

Kane didn't get any Match points for losing to Big Show on Raw on 10/22, so he should have 2 more points, right?

CharismaticZero

Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD

Rein

May I have your attention please.  I said, may I have your attention please.  It's time to shake things up in this draft season.  While all of you were comfortable adding, and dropping relative losers for a few points here and there, there were some of us out to make bold decisions.  And today will mark a shift in this game forever.  As dominant a force and as great a champion as he was, Sheamus, sorry to say but you let me down.  And that's why you got traded away.  That's right, a #1 draft pick overall, as well as my franchisee, has been sent packing. And I quote:

Re: Possible fantasy draft trade...
« Sent to: Rein on: Today at 10:37:47 AM »
Quote  Reply  Remove 
Sorry about the delay, have had a lot going on and keep forgetting to look into this.  But I think I can do that Dolph for Sheamus and Cody for Santino sounds good to me.

Sheamus, Santino, pack your bags and your cobra sack and go join Ekhari's team.  Welcome the new Franchise tag of Rein's roster, the showoff Dolph Ziggler, and one half of Rhodes Scholars, Cody Rhodes!

Scotty

Woah. That's a big trade. Lots of gold-title potential Mr. Rein.

Ekhari, if you don't want Sheamus, I'll gladly give you Kaitlin.  :laugh: :laugh:

Rein

The way I see it, Ziggler has a huge upside.  Sheamus is still a major player, but if Ziggler pays off, great.  If not, then I lose at a fantasy league with no prizes.  The Shame(us)

Ekhari

I think I'll hang onto Sheamus, thanks. But I looked things over, gave it some thought and unless I'm missing something it may be a gamble but not a terrible move either way.
Occupy: Mordor.  One Ring should NOT rule them all!

This signature is environmentally friendly and made from 50% recycled materials.

CharismaticZero

News to me!  Your trade will go into affect on Sunday.
Decks Playing:
<R> Jeff Hardy
Road Warriors
BPD