Author Topic: pimpin my efed  (Read 1261 times)

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
pimpin my efed
« on: March 29, 2011, 03:38:43 PM »
So its been a while since this board has had any life to it. I wanted to come out and pimp my efed Defiance, especially after one of our most highly anticipated main events of all time.

http://defiance.quirkycircle.com/

We're about to start our fourth season of activity which has now spanned 2 years. I play there as "Da Man" Xavier Langston.  You're all welcome to apply (and I'll put in a gord for you if you do) but I'm more pushing my efed because it has some of the most well-written cards I have ever seen.  Seriously, if you like a good set of e-results taker a look and see, I think you'll be impressed.

And feel free to ask any questions you have here about storylines or anything else. I'd be happy to answer them for you. 
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline Turd Ferguson

• +19/-41
    • View Profile
Re: pimpin my efed
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 05:07:26 PM »
What's the deal with the Super Nintendo style pictures for the characters?

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
Re: pimpin my efed
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 07:27:11 PM »
The micros?  I honestly don't know. Our community considers posers and base images to both be taboo. Someone came up with how to make them and we've been using them for a while now. They're limiting in a sense but a majority of the people like them so we go with it.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.