Author Topic: RAW DEAL ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH RULES  (Read 16486 times)

Offline P_Barney

• +15/-127
    • View Profile
Re: RAW DEAL ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH RULES, very fun, please read
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2011, 07:23:20 PM »
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area. Has anyone ever thought of making a Rumble format that uses decks instead of a dice game? Back in Raw Deal's hayday I ran the tournaments in my area & I did do a Royal Rumble that worked out pretty well I thought. Could've been better & probably would if you incorporated some of these rules into what I had.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 09:39:13 PM by P_Barney »

Offline Turd Ferguson

• +19/-41
    • View Profile
Re: RAW DEAL ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH RULES, very fun, please read
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2011, 08:20:36 PM »
My play area had a Royal Rumble format that we'd use for people who didn't make the top 8 to give them a reason to stick around. I don't remember all of the rules, but here are some highlights I remember.

- Entry order is randomly selected with the first two starting the match.
- The first two entrants were allowed two pre-match cards, all other entrants only got one.
- New entrants would enter the game after a pre-determined number of turns (usually after each player had two turns since the last one)
- Elimination occurred when all cards in your arsenal were overturned or you played the card Throw Out Of The Ring.
- Players must name a target for all maneuvers/actions that affect an opponent, but ANY player can reverse any card played which makes things very hectic just like a Rumble.
- The last player with cards in their arsenal wins.