Author Topic: Amusing theory, NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED  (Read 3764 times)

Offline ej_lucia

• +0/-0
  • expect nothing, prepare for anything
    • View Profile
Amusing theory, NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED
« on: March 07, 2007, 06:12:48 PM »
Setting aside all thories of reglion except christianity for a moment, I think I know why these wrestlers have been dying lately. I think god got so pissed at Vince during the "I'm better than god" thing, that he decided to hit him were it hurts. not only are some famous past wrestlers now deceased, but god will gather them, and others who are up there (Eddie, Owen, Andre, Yokozuna, etc...) and god will have them invade the wwe and overthrow Vince's organization, sorta like monday night wars.

DISCLAMER(for those who cant take a joke and assume I really am a de-sensitized prick): I dont actualy belive this. The idea came to me, and I thought I'd share it with those other who can find the humor in it. I mean no disrespect to the deceased, or any religion not involving the thought of heaven or life beyond.
caboose: "or mabye it's a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death" curch: "goddamn man i would love to live in your world for about 10 minutes"

Offline Daddy

• 2005 Texas Shoot Out Champ
  • +32/-24
  • Who's Your Daddy?
    • View Profile
Re: Amusing theory, NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 08:35:41 AM »
Interesting theory. Its our nature to sum up events and apply them logically to events of the past, its just more or less looking for commonalities between certain things and making the connection. For all we know, it "could" be the truth...I'll run it by my oracle and see what she says. Maybe Neo can offer us some guidance...Lol...Th ere's only one man, who would dare give me the raspberry...
MediaHardcore.com (Content coming soon!)

Big Bear

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 08:48:54 AM »
I'm not seeing where wrestlers dying young is a bad thing or why God would have issue with Vince. Ya see, Vince's WWE bascially produces the equivalent of a 15th century morality play. Vince, as a good follower of the son of Joseph, hides the overtly religious tones of his shows, but do not be mistaken, his shows are about good triumphing over evil.  That is why Kurt Angle had to leave for TNA, he could no longer stand to be in the light of one so pious and godly.

Offline Evincar2001

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 09:22:58 AM »
I understand the humor here (even though I'm not really laughing, I still get it), but it seems irrelevant. This isn't the first case of something like this happening anyway. 2003, if I recall, was one of the worst years in history for wrestling-related deaths. We lost Mr. Perfect, Road Warrior Hawk, and Miss Elizabeth all within that same year, in addition to several others whose names escape me (one of the Moondogs passed away that year as well, I believe).

Regardless, it can unfortunately only get worse from here, so let's just hope for the best regarding past favorites.

Big Bear

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 10:46:49 AM »
Curt Hennig - Acute Cocaine Intoxication
Hawk - heart disease brought on by extended and concurrent usage of steroids, cocaine, alchohol and other assorted pharmaceuticals
Miss Elizabeth - Death caused by concurrent overdose of a comination of Vodka, Soma and Loritabs (a narcotic opiod)

So, once again I don't see where two current drug addicts and a former drug addict dying are a big deal for wrestling any more than any other drug addict deaths

Offline Evincar2001

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 12:16:29 PM »
Curt Hennig - Acute Cocaine Intoxication
Hawk - heart disease brought on by extended and concurrent usage of steroids, cocaine, alchohol and other assorted pharmaceuticals
Miss Elizabeth - Death caused by concurrent overdose of a comination of Vodka, Soma and Loritabs (a narcotic opiod)

So, once again I don't see where two current drug addicts and a former drug addict dying are a big deal for wrestling any more than any other drug addict deaths

Chris, I agree. It's not really that different from most any sporting venue. But my point was that what's happened so far this year isn't any different from what's happened in the past, and that Vince "mocking" God or whatever the hell you want to call it (I personally call it a waste of time) has no effect on what has so far been another less-than-stellar year for the survival rate of former wrestling personalities.

Hell, if you really want to get in-depth, Bam Bam's death isn't any different from Hennig's (OD on coke, and in Bam Bam's case, depressants), and Hawk's isn't that different from Eddie's (finally got clean, still passed away from heart failure due to a life of abuse). Liz... no comparisons to draw there. That one's all Luger's fault anyway.

Big Bear

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2007, 12:25:05 PM »
Actually, it isn't Luger's fault. That is why he wasn't charged with a crime. It was Elixabeth Hulette's from start to finish.

When Ricky or Dean dies, then it will be a bad year. I think we should call 2003 a testament to Darwin.

Offline Evincar2001

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2007, 01:35:31 PM »
Actually, it isn't Luger's fault. That is why he wasn't charged with a crime. It was Elixabeth Hulette's from start to finish.

When Ricky or Dean dies, then it will be a bad year. I think we should call 2003 a testament to Darwin.

Steamboat or Malenko? Goodness. Talk about two passings that would hit where it hurts...

Offline Tchula

• TCO Donor
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 04:55:15 PM »
lol Didnt any of you take English?  Wheres the OTHER Dean when you need him?  You know, the one wasting away in TNA who originated the whole teacher gimmick in the WWE.  Capitalize God!!!  Thats the only thing offensive about this post.  ::)
"Beer is proof God loves us." : Benjamin Franklin

Offline 6devils6advocate6

• TCO Donor
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 03:17:17 PM »
it's not god killing off people it's god making them injured. look at all the injuries in the last couple years. other than cena it seems when one starts getting in the top tier poof an injury. rey gets belt. rey injured, h gets injured before he even gets thoughts of wanting the belt. look at henry and batista.(well those i understand (no one really wants to see them hold the belt) ) even edge has gotten injured. the only reason we have edge as chmp rifght now is due to injury. now that i think about it. isn't edge's jaw still broken or something? good thing there are no faces on smackdown for him to face right now.

please god injure cena. not too badly. i don't hate the guy but i am getting sick of seeing him. just a small tendon tear. good enough for a 6 month lay off will little chance of a re injure right away, (unlike batista and his ever tearing arms/pecks and everything else)

Offline munkie

• Better Than You
  • TCO Donor
  • +0/-0
  • I'm just better than you.
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 10:54:38 PM »

Sorry, I work as a pharmacy technician so I couldn't help this one. For those who don't know:

Soma is the brand name for carisoprodol. A potent muscle relaxant with dependency possibilities.

Lortab (not Loritab) is another name for Vicodin. Vicodin is a brand name for the generic drug hydrocodone with acetaminophen. It is also a Class IV controlled substance (not a narcotic) analgesic (painkiller) .  Available in many different strengths at a pharmacy near you!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 10:56:35 PM by munkie »
Team Sexy.

2007 High: 1
Lifetime High: 1

AIM= sexxxymunkie

Offline HalfBadger

• Team Canada's Genetic Jackhammer
  • +12/-17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2007, 10:09:36 AM »
Setting aside all thories of reglion except christianity for a moment, I think I know why these wrestlers have been dying lately. I think god got so pissed at Vince during the "I'm better than god" thing, that he decided to hit him were it hurts. not only are some famous past wrestlers now deceased, but god will gather them, and others who are up there (Eddie, Owen, Andre, Yokozuna, etc...) and god will have them invade the wwe and overthrow Vince's organization, sorta like monday night wars.

DISCLAMER(for those who cant take a joke and assume I really am a de-sensitized prick): I dont actualy belive this. The idea came to me, and I thought I'd share it with those other who can find the humor in it. I mean no disrespect to the deceased, or any religion not involving the thought of heaven or life beyond.

Just to nitpick, the religious thoery of Christianity is that God doesn't take revenge etc on people, it sacrificed his son Jesus, because of our sins.

The god you're describing is more like the Jewish/Pre-Jesus Christian God/Possibly the Muslim God Allah God, who flooded the planet to kill everything and made everyone speak different languages at the tower of babel, becuase they though they were greater than God.

Also it's interesting yuo all that are 'up' there, some might not be.

Andre died from what I understoof, because his mbody couldn't handle his size. He actually lived much longer than doctors expected. So even if God sent back these wrestlers healed, Andre couldn't do much. Didn't Yokozuna have a heart attack related to his fear of spiders, how is Vince involved in that?

Also deceased wrestlers taking over RAW/Smackdown, would garner huge ratings. If God wanted to hurt Vince it'd let Vince destroy/ruin the company himself, kinda like whats happening now ;-). Especially since the God who created magnatism, the universal gravitational constant, the charge ratio between protons and electrons, space/time continuum, probably would laugh at Vince's claim to being greater than god. Since we know God has a humour, just look at the Platypus....
"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." - Sun-Tzu

2007 Winnipeg Regional Champion

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 07:50:16 AM »

Sorry, I work as a pharmacy technician so I couldn't help this one. For those who don't know:

Soma is the brand name for carisoprodol. A potent muscle relaxant with dependency possibilities.

Lortab (not Loritab) is another name for Vicodin. Vicodin is a brand name for the generic drug hydrocodone with acetaminophen. It is also a Class IV controlled substance (not a narcotic) analgesic (painkiller) .  Available in many different strengths at a pharmacy near you!

:)If you ever move to California, I am constantly looking for RX Techs to hire.  I need two right now.
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2009, 12:19:57 PM »

now that u montion it that does make sense
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal