• 2005 Raw Deal World Champion
  • TCO Donor
  • +221/-179
  • I think I just had an evilgasm
    • View Profile
TEST
« on: August 02, 2010, 06:13:49 AM »
Question:

Test can pack backstage Shenanigans as a midmatch. However, I assume they can be played in the prematch.

I also assume the same rules go for For The Love...

Preempt question here, with the expansion of pre/ Mid in R5, does TesT get the bonus 2+2 backlash space?
Suckiest card... EVER... Frankie Takes Hollywood. Sucks so hard it is practically a black hole.
God of War gives it: 2 blades of chaos down

Offline Jason Lai

• +5/-16
    • View Profile
Re: TEST
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 07:10:54 AM »
Test (Superstar Card)
Starting Hand Size: 2
Superstar Value: 2
Superstar Ability:
Your Backlash deck may contain an additional 6 Mid-match cards. You cannot play any Pre-match cards except the card titled Managed by Stacy Keibler, it is not a Heel card, and before the Pre-match you may put up to 2 into play. You may not play more than 2 of any non-unique card. You may play up to 2 of all unique cards. Before your Draw Segment, your opponent discards # cards, where # is equal to the number of cards your opponent has in his hand greater than the number of cards in your hand+2.

I think Test with the NEW R5. He can pack 18 mid-match cards. Cause his ability stat that “Your Backlash deck may contain an additional 6 Mid-match cards” R5 mid-match now is 12…. Therefore, 12 + 6 = 18 cards.
Regards
Jason Lai
Team Bring It !!Boots to Asses

Offline Suicidal_Sephiroth

• +30/-30
  • The Following Sephy is Rated R
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 07:24:07 AM »
Also for your other question, yes test can still play them as pre-match when packing them as mid-match. He still has a pre-match event phase, but just can't play any unless they are of course on his superstar card, superstar specific (faction), or mid-match hybrid.
If you're interested in watching some rpg's or action games feel free to follow my twitch channel at www.twitch.tv/sephiroth_strife

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 07:34:35 AM »
Verifying above answers are correct.

Test was given the minor errata that 'play' is now 'pack', so all you can drop in Pre-match are:

1) Once You Go Test (put into Ring anyway, not played)
2) Managed by Stacy
3) Factions, since they are Superstar-specific
4) Hybrids like Backstage Shenanigans or For the Love of the Game, which MUST be packed as Mid-match cards.

CREED
Lock
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard