Author Topic: Raw deal card specs  (Read 703 times)

Offline frehocc

• 2005 Raw Deal World Champion
  • TCO Donor
  • +221/-179
  • I think I just had an evilgasm
    • View Profile
Raw deal card specs
« on: May 29, 2010, 09:41:35 AM »
Does anyone know the card thickness/ caliper or weight for Raw Deal cards? I'm trying to find a supplier that sells the paper that matches Raw deal cards as closely as possible so that I can get another shop to print out revo 4/5 cards on it

Thanks

Btw, for those that do not or are unable to answer, I despise your lack of knowledge. And because I pity you so much, I will allow you to take cow bells away from me. Click on "Less cowbells" and say "Thank you Frankie".
Suckiest card... EVER... Frankie Takes Hollywood. Sucks so hard it is practically a black hole.
God of War gives it: 2 blades of chaos down

Offline MediumSexy

• +103/-103
  • 2008 Raw Deal World Champion | Team "Ya Got Me"
    • View Profile
    • MMA Combat Card Game
Re: Raw deal card specs
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 09:56:17 AM »
I will answer your question.

"Yes. Someone knows the card thickness and all of the specs. It may be Mike Foley, it may be some lackey at Comic Images, or it may be the supervisor (or even the peon running the machine) at the print shop that produced the cards."

Good luck, sir. May the weight of a million cowbells hold you back like the minorities of yore.
Former World Champion card player and current game designer! Get ready to fight (coming to Kickstarter soon!)

Offline frehocc

• 2005 Raw Deal World Champion
  • TCO Donor
  • +221/-179
  • I think I just had an evilgasm
    • View Profile
Re: Raw deal card specs
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 10:09:31 AM »
... Dammit... a lawyer...
Suckiest card... EVER... Frankie Takes Hollywood. Sucks so hard it is practically a black hole.
God of War gives it: 2 blades of chaos down