Author Topic: Backstage Autograph Session signers  (Read 49423 times)

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
    • VelaCards Official Web Site
Re: Latest signer for the Backstage Autograph Session card
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2012, 01:01:52 PM »
Here is our latest Backstage Autograph Session signer ....

John Morrison.

Looking to get ALL the Backstage Autograph Session card images (water marked, of course) up soon so players can see all the cool signers we have been able to get and hand out as prizes.

Thanks to everyone who helps keep this amazing game alive!

Thanks,
VC
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 11:23:38 AM by VelaCards »
- For all your Supershow & RAW Deal needs!
- Team NBD
- Follow us on Twitter @VelaCards (Damn you D2!)

Offline maskedllama

• +63/-61
  • Innovator of the 360 Reverse Diving Hoof Tackle
    • View Profile
even though I never won one *grumble grumble* :)
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 06:39:14 PM »
Thanks for working on these, VC, and finding superstars to sign them. 

What was John like to meet in person?
LLucha LLamadore by Ceika

Offline rachelmon

• +24/-21
  • woo woo woo, you know it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2012, 05:29:09 PM »
VC, you are god.. :)

how about some zack ryder sig? :)

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
Re: even though I never won one *grumble grumble* :)
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2012, 06:41:07 PM »
Thanks for working on these, VC, and finding superstars to sign them. 

What was John like to meet in person?

I worked an autograph signing with him and Melina on 02/18/2012.

This was my first time working with him. He is a very nice guy to work with. I let him know that our annual Adam Crites Memorial Tournament (ACMT) is not only a qualifying event for Worlds, but also a charity event we hold where all the entry money brought in goes towards the City of Hope Cancer research center. He has friends/family that have used their facility and is well aware of the great things they do.

When I first made contact with both he and Melina, he was still working with WWE. They invited me over to their place here in So-Cal and I spent several hours with them at their house and out having coffee discussing all the different shows we would be booking for them (at the time, it was just for Melina since she was not working for WWE).

He provided me with a signed T-shirt and a pair of his glasses (signed). Both will be used at this years event.

In addition to this (and on a different note) I have asked both of them if they would be willing to stop by during our event this year to meet with all the players, take photo-ops and sign items. Schedule permitting, this looks to be the plan.

;D

Thanks,
VC
- Team NBD

Offline BxHO

• +7/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2012, 07:30:46 AM »
uhhm.. In Chile we didn't recieve ours new TKs.. The only way to get anyone of them is winning a virtual tourmanent (on lackey) or we can buy them to you Tony? I'm interested in some new GRAs and TB Titles..

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2012, 11:42:52 AM »
uhhm.. In Chile we didn't recieve ours new TKs.. The only way to get anyone of them is winning a virtual tourmanent (on lackey) or we can buy them to you Tony? I'm interested in some new GRAs and TB Titles..

Whoever is your area's Tournament Organizer and has been approved to order kits is certainly welcomed to order them. I've never issued any cards for any "virtual tournament", where again, that would be whomever is the organizer of that kind of event.

The Backstage Autograph Session cards are limited, with only a handful of SS signing 8 cards (1 sheet). Although there are more than 5 cards in front of Morrison in the picture I took of him signing, he only signed 5 or the 9 I handed him.

I'm always looking to getting more, this way I can offer more with each order. As it is, each order is getting 1 maybe 2 (randomly selected) depending on the order size.

Thanks,
VC
- Team NBD

Offline Scotty

• +51/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2012, 11:44:32 AM »
When is the ACMT this year?

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2012, 11:47:47 AM »
When is the ACMT this year?

Most likely the early/mid part of May. Still working on the dates. Right now, either the 5th or 12th or May is looking good.

I travel quite a bit, so I need to work it around my travel schedule. Once I can lock down the date, then I'll make an announcement both here on TCO and on the So-Cal boards.

Thanks,
VC
- Team NBD

Offline BxHO

• +7/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2012, 07:19:26 PM »

Whoever is your area's Tournament Organizer and has been approved to order kits is certainly welcomed to order them. I've never issued any cards for any "virtual tournament", where again, that would be whomever is the organizer of that kind of event.

The Backstage Autograph Session cards are limited, with only a handful of SS signing 8 cards (1 sheet). Although there are more than 5 cards in front of Morrison in the picture I took of him signing, he only signed 5 or the 9 I handed him.

I'm always looking to getting more, this way I can offer more with each order. As it is, each order is getting 1 maybe 2 (randomly selected) depending on the order size.

Thanks,
VC

I send a PM to MediumSexy to be the "Tournament Organizer" in Chile, but i didnt recieve any answer from him..
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 07:35:25 PM by Daeva »

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2012, 09:04:49 PM »

Thanks,
VC

I send a PM to MediumSexy to be the "Tournament Organizer" in Chile, but i didnt recieve any answer from him..

I'd try and contact him again. I'm personally not in charge of approving anyone in being allowed to order.

I'm simply the one who ships them to those who are approved.

Thanks,
VC
- Team NBD

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2012, 12:01:37 PM »
And here are the latest 2 signers for the Backstage Autograph Session cards. Each signed 8 (1 sheet)

MARYSE

KATIE LEA BURCHILL (Winter in TNA, now)

I had Winter sign the entire sheet as her WWE character name, which she was more than happy to do.

Both ladies were super nice to work with and were very happy to have signed for the RAW Deal community.

More to come ...

VC
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 03:05:04 PM by VelaCards »
- Team NBD

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2012, 03:15:43 PM »
My next attempt to get some cards signed for prize support will be with Gail Kim on June 1-3 in Philly.

Like with any others, there are no promises, but I will do my best to get more variety in the prize support pool.

Although never done "officially" and since this is the closest thing to "official" for our prize support, would any dual signed BAS cards be something people would be interested in? If so, I might get maybe 4 done of Morrison & Melina (working with both again this coming weekend in Detroit area).

Just curious.

There are a lot of upcoming events I am scheduled to work where there will be current WWE talent doing appearances, but to be honest, the chances of getting any of them to sign any of these BAS cards will be very, very hard. Case in point ... I'm working the Wizard World Philly Comic Con that will have CM Punk at that event, but I've already come to terms that I will most likely (99.9% sure) NOT get close to him to have him sign anything (not to mention I'll already be working with my guests as it is.)

Thanks,
VC
- Team NBD

Offline gamhhh

• +5/-6
  • I AM THE GAME!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »
Hey Tony are you going to be there for Philadelphia's Comic Con? I just may see you there bro. I'm from that area and go every year and this year I am dressing up for the event for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The Extreme Enigma will land and be there as I will be dressed as Jeff Hardy...Hope to see you there even though I have no idea what you look like...lol

GAMHHH
I AM THE GAME! CAUSE I AM THAT DA*MN GOOD!

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2012, 08:56:34 PM »
Although I am unable to play for the GRAs or new signature cards, if I were, a dual signature card would be awesome!
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2012, 09:18:40 PM »
Hey Tony are you going to be there for Philadelphia's Comic Con? I just may see you there bro. I'm from that area and go every year and this year I am dressing up for the event for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The Extreme Enigma will land and be there as I will be dressed as Jeff Hardy...Hope to see you there even though I have no idea what you look like...lol

GAMHHH

I will indeed be at the Philly Wizard World. I will be working with Gail Kim that weekend, so you know where to find me!

I've worked that show the last 2 years. Quickly becoming one of my favorite shows of the year.  ;D

VC
- Team NBD

Offline shane11392

• +1/-34
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2012, 09:37:28 PM »
So there are no tournaments in my area anymore. How do I go to get some of the signatures like Cactus Jack and Ric Flair?

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2012, 09:40:18 PM »
You'll have to trade for them. I'm in the same boat.
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2012, 10:15:31 PM »
So there are no tournaments in my area anymore. How do I go to get some of the signatures like Cactus Jack and Ric Flair?

I'm afraid piperspitt is correct. Not only that, but even TOs/RD managers don't get to pick which BAS they can receive. Each order that gets a BAS card is done randomly.

Thankfully, these 2 latest signers help the BAS pool selection.

I'm always trying to add more by getting new signatures. Sometimes I gotta pay to have them done, sometimes I get them for free.

VC
- Team NBD

Offline shane11392

• +1/-34
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2012, 10:23:13 PM »
If I wanted to start tournaments here again how would I go about that I know of at least 5 people who would participate off the top of my head. Our rules judges who were playtesters for the game both moved to Arizona from here in Indiana.

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2012, 11:19:15 PM »
If I wanted to start tournaments here again how would I go about that I know of at least 5 people who would participate off the top of my head. Our rules judges who were playtesters for the game both moved to Arizona from here in Indiana.

You would need to get in touch with Ric Pittman (Mediumsexy). He approves all those who qualify. I'm simply the guy who provides prizes.  ;)

VC

EDIT: Get in touch with Commish D2
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:08:01 AM by VelaCards »
- Team NBD

Offline rachelmon

• +24/-21
  • woo woo woo, you know it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2012, 02:09:33 AM »
How about some maria and stacy sigs? haha.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +316/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2012, 03:04:55 AM »
As long as Stacy is jetting around with George Clooney (which is hopefully for a long while, but let's be real, it's Clooney), the odds of getting her to sign are practically nil.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2012, 09:54:30 AM »
How about some maria and stacy sigs? haha.

Maria, can do. Not sure when I will see her again. She was booked to make an appearance at the Motor City Comic Con (which is where I am headed to this Thursday), but for some reason canceled.

Stacy ... Like Daeva said ... practically nil. I'm just glad I got Torrie Wilson to sign the 1 sheet when I did.  :)

VC
- Team NBD

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2012, 10:49:07 PM »

GAMHHH

Never saw you there, GAMHHH. Was there all weekend. Had a blast. Worked with Gail, Friday and Saturday and then worked with Dean Cain on Sunday.

Any ways, I didn't get Gail to sign a sheet for me, but she is willing to sign one. I just never got around to having her sign the sheet, as I was pretty busy. I will be speaking with her again later this week and will work out the details then.

In the meantime ...

RVD

... Since I'm running a little low on BAS cards to hand out for prize support, I asked RVD to sign a new sheet for me, so there are 8 more cards added to the inventory to hand out.

More to come soon, I hope.

VC
- Team NBD

Offline VelaCards

• +159/-127
  • #WWERAWDEAL #Supershow
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2012, 10:44:10 PM »
We are proud to present the latest signer for the Backstage Autograph Session cards ...

X-Pac

I have another signer, completed already, that I'm holding off until it is presented at GenCon. After it has been released there, I will post the picture of this amazing Superstar signing his sheet.

Enjoy!

VC
- Team NBD