Author Topic: JBL, Running Late  (Read 989 times)

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +313/-213
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
JBL, Running Late
« on: May 11, 2010, 07:21:17 PM »
<JBL's limo pulls into the Arena and nearly hits Funaki as it pulls to a stop and JBL climbs out of the back. Funaki starts swearing in Japanese before his eyes find the huge man climbing out of the back of the car.>

Funaki: Layfield-san, why are you in such a hurry tonight?

<JBL looks irate but he fields Funaki's question anyway.>

JBL: I like you, Funaki, so I'm not gonna knock you out for asking that. I've gotta get my pads on and get to the ring and I haven't seen hide nor hair of CM Punk. I don't even like the guy and I have to coexist with him tonight against Alpha and that psychotic prosecutorial freak, Gavin Payne. I've half a mind to just walk out and leave Punk and those straight-edge whackjobs to deal with those two.

Funaki: JBL-san, you can't be serious! Why would you leave CM Punk hanging like that?

JBL: Because I am a WRESTLING GOD, Funaki. Because he needs to learn who makes the rules around here, and who leaves who out in the cold. Punk wants to leave ME hanging? Nobody pulls that with John Bradshaw Layfield.

<JBL storms off toward the locker room, and the driver follows soon after with his bags.>

Funaki: This is Funaki, CWA's #1 Announcer, with this exclusive scoop! Back to you, Styles-san at Ringside!
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.