Author Topic: CAW Profiles  (Read 9970 times)

Offline Turd Ferguson

• +19/-41
    • View Profile
CAW Profiles
« on: February 21, 2010, 08:39:51 PM »
Template
Quote from: Copy and Paste This
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight: [/b]
[b]Hometown:[/b]
[b]Wrestling Style:[/b]
[b]Finisher #1:[/b]
[b]Finisher #2: [/b]
[b]Signature Moves: [/b]
[b]Commonly Used Moves:[/b]
[b]Gimmick:[/b]
[b]Disposition(Face/Heel):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Additional Notes:[/b]

Unlike the normal roster thread in this one I want you to post your CAW profiles directly in here rather than PMing them to me. Once I see them I'll update them on a roster with a link to your post so that it can be easily referred to. Just copy and paste the template above and post it in this thread. Please do individual posts for each CAW that you create.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 12:11:23 PM by Turd Ferguson »

Offline JarekMace4

• +4/-9
  • Because I'm Aweeeeeeeeeesommmmmmmeeee
    • View Profile
Re: CAW Profiles
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2010, 09:55:34 PM »
These are going to be updated a little, I kimda rushed them to get them out there.

Name: Jarek Mace
Height: 6'2
Weight: 225
Hometown: New Jersey
Wrestling Style: Brawler
Finisher #1: Highway to Hell (reverse Rock Bottom, slams them onto their face isntead of their back)
Finisher #2: Running Spear (No name yet)
Signature Moves: Stunner, 360 Clothesline
Commonly Used Moves: Clotheslines, Kicks, Punches mostly
Gimmick: Bodyguard more or less, to the rest of the stable.
Disposition(Face/Heel):Face
Appearance: (http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/JarekMace4/002-2.jpg?t=1266812329 (it's a little blurry..but he has blue eyes.)
Biography:Jarek came into wrestling along with his best friend Keldon and his Girlfriend(now Wife) Alyssa. Jarek was picked on alot in high school for being different, so he learned to brawl in order to defend himself. When he, Keldon and Alyssa graduated high school they immediately began training, joining various Backyard wrestling promotions, and then heading over to Japan.
Additional Notes: Goes into a bit of a rage when he's busted open. Has a generally short fuse.

Theme Song: Revolution Begins-Arch Enemy
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:20:49 PM by JarekMace4 »
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Offline JarekMace4

• +4/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 09:56:12 PM »
Name:Keldon Bloodsword
Height:6'5
Weight: 270
Hometown: New Jersey
Wrestling Style:Hardcore/Grappler
Finisher #1: Silverstar (Shock Treatment)
Finisher #2: Dragon Blaster (Reverse DDT Onto a Chair or Ladder)
Signature Moves: Top Rope Backbreaker, Tornado DDT(No names yet)
Commonly Used Moves:DDTs, Slams, Suplexes, Forign Object attacks.
Gimmick: "Hardcore Icon" of sorts, Always looking for a fight.
Appearance:http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/JarekMace4/006.jpg?t=1266813042(This is a side view, but, he has a dragon logo on the front of his shirt, as well as a scar going down his right eye, from a match he had in japan, and his eyes are grey)
Biography:He grew up with Alyssa and Jarek..When they had all graduated school, when they went over to Japan, while Jarek and Alyssa learned more technical style of wrestling, Keldon found his home with a chair. a kendo stick etc. It just wasn't fun to him if his life wasn't in danger. However every time he either won or lost a match he'd always be willing to go out for a drink with his opponent. As much as he like putting his body on the line every night, he did truly enjoy life.
Additional Notes:When it comes down to it, he has the cooler head of him and Jarek, and inevitably calms him down.

Theme Song: EVE- Dynasty Warriors OST (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAs7dk_E5jg)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:22:16 PM by JarekMace4 »
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Offline JarekMace4

• +4/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2010, 09:56:45 PM »
In addition to being a wrestler, this last char accompanies the other two always.
Name:Alyssa Mace
Height:5'7
Weight: Unknown
Hometown:New Jersey
Wrestling Style:Technical/Submission
Finisher #1:Bimbo Breaker (Starts off like a border toss but instead of throwing them she flips them over,tucks an arm under their stomach and slams them on their face/arm)
Finisher #2: Unknown Name (Glam Slam, usually used to make opponents tap to end the match)
Signature Moves: Cloverleaf, Anaconda Vice(doubles as a finisher against someone much bigger than her)
Commonly Used Moves: Arm Bars, Arm Drags, Leg Drags. Generally works on the Arm the whole match
Gimmick: No nonsense (similar to a Beth Phoenix type-char)
Appearance: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e298/JarekMace4/001-1.jpg?t=1266814067 (her eyes are also green, and both ears are pierced twice)
Biography: Alyssa is one year older than Jarek and Keldon, but she was held back one year in school so she graduated the same year the others did. She has a tendency to over analyze all situations, being able to figure out several ways out of situations, which is what drew her towards more technical/submission wrestling. She acts like a leader to the other two, and is generally their mouthpiece as well. When she was in japan, she wrestled in ALOT of matches, against both men and women, the matches she won, if applicable were always by submission. It is what she is best at.
Additional Notes: Isn't afraid to wrestle against Men, Is very serious when it comes to her match and doesn't joke around, tries to end it as fast as she can.

Theme Song: Smileless-Dynasty Warriors 5 OST (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvaEJ9pK0HM)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 11:24:08 PM by JarekMace4 »

Offline Rein

• +47/-54
  • Stop calling me Teen Wolf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2010, 10:46:02 PM »
Name:Canadian Sensation Sean Storm
Age24:
Height:5'10
Weight:216
Hometown:Hamilton, Ontario
Wrestling Style:mix of Angle's quick compact throws and unique submission moves to wear down body parts
Finisher #1:Rolling boston crab, usually as a counter
Finisher #2:Making A Believer( dropkick with the opponent hung over the ropes)
Signature Moves:Quick suplexes using momentum and countering
Commonly Used Moves:Superkick/Superplex/cheap heel submissions until 4 count using ropes/turnbuckles etc
Gimmick:Was overlooked for the last Tough Enough, but was noticed by Lance at his last match ever, and was trained to continue the legacy of true wrestling.  Wasn't chosen to be Lance's partner for his retirement match, so he stole the name and became more cocky and bragging about being better than his teacher.
Disposition(Face/Heel):Heel
Appearance:Smaller in stature, uses alot of speed and cheap shots to counter opponents. Longer hair, think Test late in his career.  T-shirt always reads "I wasn't born better than you, I made myself better than you"
Biography:
Additional Notes:Begins matches going for the submission fighting honestly, but gets frustrated when opponents last longer into matches and begins to break rules/take shortcuts, getting disqualified quite often

Offline Commissioner D2

• Raw Deal Director of Cards
  • Global Moderator
  • +156/-151
  • Made @VelaCards happen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2010, 11:53:17 PM »
Name:  D2
Height:  6'8"
Weight:  265 lbs
Hometown:  The Shaun St. Claire Cathedral in Las Vegas, NV
Wrestling Style:  Hardcore / Technical / Submission
Finisher #1:  The Medication (Hero's Welcome)
Finisher #2:  Psychocide (Running Tiger Driver, falling toward, causing opponent to land on base of neck instead of back, used often as the "be all end all" move)
Signature Moves:  Nightmare (Legs wrapped in an Indian Deathlock while holding opponent in a Dragon Sleeper.  Often when wanting to release, will fall backward with a reverse DDT, causing more pain to the back than anything); Voices Calling (sit-out urunagi spinebuster);  Gogoplata (normally used as a finish; used after Voices Calling);  Roaring Elbow
Commonly Used Moves:  Various kicks and submission holds.  Loves to get hardcore and brawl anytime.  Has a bit of Mike Awesome in him where he can fly pretty well for a big man.  Will happily bust out a plancha or two in a match.
Gimmick:  Psychotic "Unholy Thug" of the Unholy Soldiers
Disposition(Face/Heel):  Tweener (The kind the fans want to pop for, but is still a ruthless, violent bastard; think Orton)
Appearance:  
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Badassd2/Smackdown%20vs%20Raw/100_0731.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Badassd2/Smackdown%20vs%20Raw/100_0732.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Badassd2/Smackdown%20vs%20Raw/100_0733.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/Badassd2/Smackdown%20vs%20Raw/100_0735.jpg
Biography:  D2, The Original Unholy Thug.  Years ago, he was a simple man, working on the independent scene as James Altraz.  However, deep inside his mind there was something.  Something dark.  Something evil.  Something...unholy.  It took a man by the name of Hannibal to tap into it and unleash the demon inside upon the world.  Together as the Unholy Soldiers, D2 and Hannibal caused destruction wherever they stepped foot.  When they arrived at Kapoutland Pro Wrestling, it was there they spread the Word of Chaos.  In what began as a mission of devastation turned into total domination of the company.  D2 is responsible for bringing new and innovative matches into the wrestling world, such as his Stairway to Hell and Chamber Of Fun.  Now alone, D2 is looking for a new playground, and it would appear he has found it.
Additional Notes:
Entrance:  The lights in the arena begin to flicker out one by one as a hush comes over the crowd.  The sounds of blood-curling screams can be heard throughout the building, eventually being replaced with the opening chords to "The Haunting" by Walls of Jericho.  A strange purple haze forms on the ramp, and once we hit the upbeat with the words "I'VE LOST MY MIIIIIIIIIND!", a wall of fire erupts on the entry way.  Through this fire walks a man wearing a long, black crop duster.  Both hands are heavily taped with black tape.  His left hand is in a ball, while his right hand carries a barbed wire wrapped croquet mallet.  He stands at the top of the ramp, the fire still raging on behind him, and scans the crowd behind his black glasses.  Slowly he makes his way down the ramp, as those fans knowing and remembering his legacy begin chanting "Soldiers!  Soldiers!  Soldiers!".  When he reaches the ring, he simply hops up onto the apron and steps over the top rope.  The crowd is still hot as he stands in his corner, arms crossed in front of him.

I believe that should cover it.  If I can think of anything else, I'll add it.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 08:35:48 PM by Commissioner D2 »
WWE Raw Deal Commissioner and Director of Cards
The Original Hardcore Mallet-Swinging Freak
#NateHatesMeToo
Official Outside Consultant of Team Niki Heber and Friends...and Mitch!
I made @VelaCards happen!!!!!

Offline Joey Cilo

• +2/-11
  • Future Sports Entertainer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2010, 10:04:11 AM »
Name: Joey Cilo
Height: 5'10
Weight: 180 lbs
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana
Wrestling Style: Technical
Finisher #1: The laydown (Grabs opponents legs from behind something like a reverse sit out powerbomb but after lifting his opponent he turns it into a Sambo Suplex)
Finisher #2: Ace High Kicker (Running Ensurguri)
Signature Moves: Cobra Clutch Backbreaker, Blockbuster Neckbreaker,
Commonly Used Moves: Random aray of suplexes and holds with some kicks involved to wear down opponent
Gimmick: Cocky Gambling High Class thinks he's better than everyone else due to believing the odds are in his favor
Disposition(Face/Heel): Heel
Appearance: N/A (blonde hair blue eyes caucasian slighty cut. Wears kneepads and wrist tape. Wears light blue biker shorts and kick pads with and interesting tribal drawing in gold on the kickpads and the back of the tights. Through the tribal markings it saids the word "CILO"
Biography: A very non chalant competitor, Joey Cilo took it upon himself to "gamble" his way to the wrestling world. Born in New York, he learned the ways of taking advantage of the less fortunate from his father, who was a bookey. When he was 14 he took up Judo/Jujitsu and Kickboxing to be able to defend himself if anything would go wrong. After mastering the arts of self-defense he took upon the family legacy and started betting big on rigged bets that he himself created. After becoming infamous in New York, he moved to New Orleans to achieve fame and glory as a champion. Joey Cilo never thinks twice about playing the odds because he has no doubt in his mind that they are always in his favor. Now as a wrestler in CWA he will use these tactics to climb the mountain and become CWA champion. Using his mental attacks to lure his opponents in and his technical style, there is no doubt that he will be a fierce competitor.
Additional Notes: Starts offoverconfident about his opponent no matter who he is until he starts getting somewhat worn down by the face. Then gets more serious and seems to get frustrated and continuously attacks certain body part ruthlessly (mostly the back and neck) As soon as he is in control, he starts to sllow down to kind of prove he doesnt need to brea a sweat on anyone. Sometimes uses cheap moves like eye rakes to get the advantage.
Entrance Style: Starts off with the sound of a roulette wheel spinning and the lights flashing gold. When the sound ends the lights go out for a few seconds then an explosion of colorful pyro hits the lights get turned back on in a gold shade on the ramp as the song "The Price To PLay" by Saliva hits.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 11:06:19 AM by Joey Cilo »

Offline Rein

• +47/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2010, 12:34:59 PM »
So is Joey Cilo basically Randy Orton style as far as picking his spots to do the most damage?

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2010, 02:12:56 PM »
Name: Dilbert
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 215 lbs.
Hometown: Philadelphia, PA

Wrestling Style: A mix of technical (mainly suplexes and DDTS), submissions, martial arts kicks, and lucha/puro high flying. Dilbert's a fairly speedy guy, so his submissions and strikes tend to focus on his opponent's legs, slowing them down and increasing his speed advantage. He rarely, if ever, uses any power moves, and avoids brawling like the plague.

Finisher #1: Final Tally - Double underhook vertical lift into a Steiner Screwdriver. Primary finisher, can be done from the corner turnbuckle as well if need be. Usually set up with a kick to the gut.

Finisher #2: Meeting From Hell - Standing set-up to the figure four leglock, but instead of falling back to the mat, applies an ankle lock to the unbent leg.

Signature Moves: Cubicle Driver - Double underhook vertical lift with a Jackknife powerbomb release. Usually followed with a pin attempt, though it more often than not requires feet on the ropes or something to work.

Paper Trail - Matt Hardy's Side Effect. Can be used as a reversal to a Uranage-style move, or as a regular maneuver.

Plummeting Stock - Hurricanrana set-up. Dilbert swings his leg around to kick the other guy in the gut, and as he doubles over, Dilbert shifts his weight so that it becomes a Fameasser.

Punching the Clock - Dilbert hits a drop toe hold on the opponent, who ends up hanging between the top and middle rope. He rebounds off the opposite rope, charges back, and swings through those ropes (so far, it's a 619.) Instead of a double face kick, Dilbert wraps his legs around his opponent's neck, swings around, and performs a hurricanrana.

Special Situation Moves: Air Male - 720 Shooting Star Press - Only used off a ladder, or from the turnbuckle to the floor, since it's impossible to get two rotations otherwise.

Suicide Dive - Brainbuster from the corner turnbuckle to the arena floor. Only used in a falls count anywhere match, or a match with no countout rule, since this would wipe out both wrestlers.

Commonly Used Moves:

Strikes: Back chops, kicks of various types to the knees, ankles, gut, and head, particularly a superkick. Rarely punches, sometimes a clothesline.
Grapples: Pretty much any type of suplex or DDT, hurricanrana, arm drags, sometimes a spinebuster. From behind, add in the falling neckbreaker, Saving Grace, and Diamond Cutter.
Submissions: Pretty much anything that isn't purely strength based. The Ankle lock, Dragon sleeper, Haas of Pain, Texas Cloverleaf, STF, and Cross-face Chickenwing are among the favorites.
High Risks: Drop kick, clothesline, cross body block, superplex, Tiger Driver, diving spear, Diving Fameasser, Blockbuster, Moonsault, Shooting Star Press, Leg Drop/Harlem Hangover, 450 splash.

Basically, anything that doesn't require ludicrous amounts of strength, like a military press, or brawling moves, will fit with the character.

Gimmick: Dilbert is an embittered cubicle dweller, looking to take any opportunity possible to get one over on the pointy-haired idiots in charge. He is utterly convinced of his own superiority, disdainful of anyone who doesn't meet his exacting standards (in other words, everyone), and likes little more than the sound of his own voice. Basically, Dilbert is what would happen if Milton from Office Space was played by Chris Jericho.
Disposition(Face/Heel): Face
Appearance: Dressed as you might expect, given his name. Short-sleeved white dress shirt, red and black diagonally-striped tie, black dress pants, black belt, socks, and work shoes. Dilbert wears black horn-rimmed glasses for effect, but wears contacts in the ring.
Biography: Dilbert's background is somewhat hazy. He rarely refers to his childhood, his college years, or his activities, except in a very vague way. He is, very clearly, a nerd at heart, and sometimes sci-fi, fantasy, video game, or other geek references shine through. However, the important part of his personality is his employment. Sitting in a cubicle all day, staring at the four modular walls, hoping against hope that his clearly brilliant work would be recognized, and would see him promoted... a few years of that can get to a person. It got to Dilbert. The more he was passed over, the more he was shunted aside, the more bitter and frustrated he became. Eventually, he took to wrestling as a means of escape, to blow off steam before he lit the place on fire. Dilbert still holds down his job as a faceless peon, but now the job's purpose is to fuel his rage in the ring, rather than allowing wrestling to help him cope with his job.
Additional Notes: In Hardcore matches, Dilbert will, somewhat uniquely, use a coffee cup, with scalding hot coffee or without, and a red stapler.
Dilbert will sometimes refer to himself as the King of the Cubicle, or the Prince of Insufficient Light.
Dilbert's entrance includes the lights going out, a red dot glowing on the tron, suddenly growing and morphing into the phrase "Welcome to the Cubicle." "Animal I Have Become" hits, the lights come up, and Dilbert walks out, usually sipping coffee and ignoring the crowd. Once in a great while, if someone manages to bother him, he'll walk over to them and pour his coffee on their head.
Theme Song: "Animal I Have Become," Three Days Grace

Aaaand... damn that was long. Looking on the bright side, though, that's about two full pages in Word shorter than the bio I had for him the last time I used the character.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 07:28:54 PM by dilbert505 »
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline Joey Cilo

• +2/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2010, 04:10:18 PM »
So is Joey Cilo basically Randy Orton style as far as picking his spots to do the most damage?

Lol no cuz randy orton never really focuses on ONE body part in case you never saw his shitty lets stomp all your limbs.

Offline Rein

• +47/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2010, 04:12:38 PM »
I clearly said as far as instead of alot of small random moves, he takes a few seconds to set up some real damage.

Offline Joey Cilo

• +2/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2010, 10:59:29 AM »
I clearly said as far as instead of alot of small random moves, he takes a few seconds to set up some real damage.

And i clearly overlooked you saying that lol. I am gonna change it.

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2010, 11:07:57 AM »
Name: Gavin Payne
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 245 lbs.
Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Wrestling Style: Precise, technically perfect, with a strong reliance on throws, suplexes, and pinpoint-accurate striking maneuvers. Wears down opponents in a more general fashion, rather than focusing on a particular body part. Rarely, if ever, goes for high risk maneuvers.

Finisher #1: Hung Jury - Osaka Street Cutter over the top rope (Payne sets up his opponent for a reverse DDT, with his back to the ropes. He lifts them up to a vertical position, and lets them continue backwards, over the top rope. As he does, he falls into a stunner, with the top rope between their neck and his shoulder. Normally results in them flying backwards out of the ring. He rolls out, rolls them back in, and covers for three.)

Finisher #2: The Verdict - Military Press into an F-5.

Signature Moves: Cold Logic - Drop toe hold into an STF

Objection - Opponent throws a punch at Gavin. He grabs their fist, yanks them in towards him, and chokeslams them with his free hand while still holding their fist.

Cross-Examination
- Standing cross-armed choke into a Back Stabber. (Payne crosses his opponent's arms under their chin, grabbing their right wrist with his left hand and vice-versa, and leaps backwards, driving his knees into their back while maintaining the stranglehold with their arms.)

Special Situation Moves: Perfect Prosecution - Payne charges at an opponent in the corner, leaps up for a monkey flip, and in mid-air, grabs their head for a spike DDT, onto a chair if the match type calls for it. Used when both finishers have been tried and failed, after wearing down the head for some time.

Perp Walk - Razor's Edge over the top rope to the arena floor. Used in over-the-top-rope matches, to take out a manager at ring-side, in a lumberjack match, or if he's really pissed off at someone.

Death Sentence - Styles Clash set-up into a Ganso Bomb. (Payne lifts his opponent up into piledriver position, steps in front of their arms, and drops to his knees.) Most moves are intended to end a match. This is intended to end feuds.

Commonly Used Moves: Strikes: chops, kicks of various types to the knees, gut, and head, gut and head punches, clotheslines, European uppercut, and leg lariat. Some martial arts influence (karate and judo). A mix of Ric Flair, William Regal, and Tajiri's styles.
Grapples: arm drag (Japanese and regular), suplexes of all types, drop toe hold, full nelson slam, Russian leg sweep, Uranage, flapjack, sometimes a standard DDT.
Submission: ankle lock, wrist lock, sleeper, sharpshooter, spinning toe hold, hammerlock, abdominal stretch, single-leg crab, camel clutch
High risk: Usually none. Rarely, top rope elbow drop, superplex, or monkey flip.

Gimmick: A wrestling prosecutor, obsessed with perfection, in the ring, the court, and his daily life. Everything about him is precise, pristine, and professional, but he has some difficulty with bombastic, effusive personalities. Despite being a bit of a stick in the mud, is genuinely a good person, underneath it all.
Disposition(Face/Heel): Face
Appearance: Slate gray hair, cropped close, usually wearing a freshly-pressed three-piece suit out of the ring. When wrestling, removes the jacket and vest.
Biography: Payne was raised to believe in the cleansing power of justice from birth. His father was an attorney, and young Gavin watched many a case from the gallery. It was then that he decided to follow in his father's footsteps, and uphold the law himself. Dedicating himself to this goal, he cut out everything in his life that didn't propel him towards the courts. He skipped a few years early in his schooling, and entered law school at the age of 19, passing the bar at 21. After a few early cases, he came to realize that for all his training, he could never bring every criminal to justice. Some people never entered the courts, but were surely in need of correction, for the good of society. At this point, he applied himself to achieving physical perfection, to bring justice to those he could not reach as a prosecutor... starting with the CWA.
Additional Notes: Invariably wipes his feet (like William Regal) before entering the ring to start the match.
Theme Music: "Great Revival - Miles Edgeworth," Phoenix Wright: Justice for All Soundtrack

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline JarekMace4

• +4/-9
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2010, 02:30:49 PM »
OMG!! A FACE!! -dies-

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2010, 02:32:35 PM »
OMG!! A FACE!! -dies-

Hey, you had to have competition from somewhere;)

Offline Doctor Barone

• Fake PhD. provded by Chad Dangler
  • +62/-42
  • Through being cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2010, 11:43:58 PM »
Name: Nick Brolic
Height: 6' 6"
Weight: 290 lbs.
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Wrestling Style: Grappler, Clothesliner.
Finisher #1: Brolic Buster: Fireman's Carry into double knee gut buster.
Finisher #2: Greetings From Bed-Stuy: Clothesline from Hell.
Signature Moves: Jack Swagger-like running springboard splash. Series of pull in clotheslines. Clothesline to facing away opponent. Deadlift German Suplex to grounded opponent.
Commonly Used Moves: Kicks, punches, clotheslines, variety of slams.
Gimmick: Straight edge. Right To Censor. Bodyguard/henchman.
Appearance: Mixture between Luke Gallows and Rob Terry, except he has long brown hair to go with his brown beard. Long black pants. Black boots. Left elbow pad, right wrist band. Taped up hands. Makes entrance wearing a black and white track jacket with "New York Straight Edge" on the back. Wrestles shirtless.
Biography: Brolic is a no nonsense wrestler, who has followed the same lifestyle as his mentor CM Punk his entire life. He was born and raised in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY and discovered by CM Punk at a Madison Square Garden event in the past in a dark match. Punk and Steven Richards have deemed Brolic ready to stand alongside them as they attempt to save the wrestling world from all their misgivings and wrong doings.
Additional Notes: Solo Entrance Music: Woah! Shut It Down! by The Acacia Strain. Stable Entrance Music: YTBD
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 02:21:54 PM by Doctor Barone »
Joe Barone
Lifetime Ranking: 122

Creed's idiocy and lack of reading skills aside, it's what Barone says.

Offline Joey Cilo

• +2/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2010, 10:37:00 AM »
ir u are 6'6 and 290 pounds this dude must be diesel or pudgy

Offline Turd Ferguson

• +19/-41
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2010, 10:48:12 AM »
Hulk Hogan was in that range almost his whole career...

Offline Doctor Barone

• Fake PhD. provded by Chad Dangler
  • +62/-42
  • Through being cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2010, 10:48:34 AM »
ir u are 6'6 and 290 pounds this dude must be diesel or pudgy

He's jaaaaaacked.
Joe Barone
Lifetime Ranking: 122

Creed's idiocy and lack of reading skills aside, it's what Barone says.

Offline DogTheUnemployed

• +21/-23
  • Logic is his Kryptonite
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2010, 07:53:48 PM »
It's late so if you need more or I have to change something, let me know:

Name: Alpha
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 290 lbs.
Hometown: Cleveland, OH
Wrestling Style: Limited submission, Boxer. Former boxer turned wrestler, relies on the tools that worked for him before aka boxing and strength, Prefers to rely on strikes to the body and rest maneuvers that target the chest and back of opponent. Focuses mostly on over-powering opponent and wearing them down. Rarely climbs the turnbuckles as he is incapable of anything beyond a splash.
Finisher #1: Alpha Strike: exact copy of Monty Brown's Pounce
Finisher #2: Euthanasia: Heart Punch.
Signature Moves: T-Bone Suplex. Bear Hug. Abdominal Stretch. Punches to the body with opponent in turnbuckle. Garvin Stomp
Commonly Used Moves: Uppercuts, jabs, suplex, Back breaker and holds opponent over his leg to stretch their back
Gimmick: "Alpha Male", "Top Dog". Bodyguard/henchman. Previously, Alpha filled the role of the second banana bodyguard (aka Ezekial Jackson for BK or Diesel for HBK, a role I might return him to). With this fed, he is looking to exert his dominance and prove, he is the master of all foes, face and heel alike.
Disposition(Face/Heel): Tweener, reluctant to join a group unless he is the leader
Appearance: Exact copy of Ezekiel Jackson
Biography: Former champion boxer wanting to try his dominance at a new sport. Trained under the Master (submission wrestler I may play as if time permits), seeks to prove himself to the Master as well as gain accolades for himself.
Additional Notes: Solo Entrance Music:Chevelle The Red
"Ever since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a different language and a new way of looking at things, the human race has had a dream: to kill him, so we don't have to learn his language or his new way of looking at things." --- Zapp Brannigan (Beast With a Billion Backs)

Offline Joey Cilo

• +2/-11
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 07:24:44 PM »
Name: Jason Myles
Height: 6'9
Weight: 295 lbs
Hometown: Detroit
wrestling Style: Power/Brawler
Finisher #1: myle high drop (two handed chokeslam sitout)
Finisher #2: n/a
Signature Moves: full nelson backbreaker. Tiger bomb
Commonly Used Moves: slams, big clotheslines and punches and breakers
Gimmick: a hired gun by chris jericho to "help his cause" does not talk much just a big guy who hurts people
Appearance: bald with a goatee really muscular with tattoos all over his arms
Biography: n/a
Additional Notes: n/a
Entrance Style: theme song is becoming by pantera and nothing fancy he just walks out to the ring
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 08:54:50 PM by Joey Cilo »

Offline Rein

• +47/-54
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
Fyi, Raven comes out to "Mr. Self Destruct" by NIN

Offline Cryonix

• +0/-0
  • RDPC Level 1 Judge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 12:09:46 AM »

Name: "Simply" Shawn Cortez

Height: 6 foot 4'

Weight: 245

Hometown: Phoenix, Arizona

Wrestling Style: Ground based Mixed Martial Arts with an English Chain wrestling slant...he also combines a technical expertise with a 'catch as catch can' style speed.

Finisher #1: Simply The Best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeEM598ipU8

Finisher #2: It's Simply Over! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTFv5K4u6j4

Signature Moves: None yet

Commonly Used Moves: Suplexes of all kinds and variants, Dragon Screw Leg Whip, Chop Block, Fireman's Carry Slam

Gimmick: Fun Loving Jerk

Disposition(Face/Heel): Tweener

Appearance:

Biography:To be updated later...

Additional Notes: To be updated later...

Offline Revolution_Payback

• +2/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2010, 10:43:13 AM »
Name: "The Hybrid" Kris Yuthakon
Height/Weight:6'9"/245lbs
Hometown:Chiang Mai, Thailand
Wrestling Style: Mainly mixed martial arts with a twist of submissions and flying and a smattering of high impact suplexes.
Finisher #1: The Payback: A combination of a Full Nelson with a Camel Clutch.
Finisher #2: Revolution Resolution: A Chimera-plex consisting of a German suplex into a Dragon Suplex into a Tiger Suplex with a Bridge
Signature Moves: A fall-away moonsault where he flips onto his opponent; a double vertical then lifts for a third one and turns it into either a brain buster or a jackhammer, a standing dragon sleeper
Commonly used maneuvers: Muay Thai kicks, straight punches, frequent use of knees and elbows.
Gimmick:A no nonsense brawler who is looking for competition and to make a name for himself.
Disposition (Face/Heel): Tweener, he just doesn't care and will fight anyone
Appearance: Tall lean and heavily scarred, he is bald with deep blue eyes. For promos and non ring work he is in a designer suit complete with sunglasses, In-Ring he wears simple navy blue loose shorts with his hands and feet taped up.
Biography: Trained in Muay Thai from an early age, Kris has always been fascinated with the world of professional wrestling. To train, he wrestled tigers to better improve his skills. This is his first test outside of his home country.

Offline DogTheUnemployed

• +21/-23
  • Logic is his Kryptonite
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »
From the sound of his appearance, I keep thinking of Sagat.
"Ever since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a different language and a new way of looking at things, the human race has had a dream: to kill him, so we don't have to learn his language or his new way of looking at things." --- Zapp Brannigan (Beast With a Billion Backs)