Author Topic: Bret Hart Idea....Check it out!!!  (Read 1234 times)

Offline bslauter

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Bret Hart Idea....Check it out!!!
« on: August 16, 2009, 07:11:13 PM »
Bret Hart
SHS: 6
SSV: 3

Legend Suaperstar Ability:

Your manuevers with the word "technical" in the title are +1 damage.

When you successfully play a maneuver with the word "technical" in the title you may draw a card.

Once during each of your turns, you may put one card in your hand with the word "technical" and one card from your ringside pile on the bottom of your arsenal. Then shuffle your arsenal.

The Excellence of Execution
Pre-Match Event   (Bret Hart Logo)

Your starting hand size is +1

At the end of the pre-match phase you may put # cards in your hand with the word "technical" on the bottom of your arsenal. Your opponent then discards # where # is equal to the number of cards you put on the bottom of your arsenal.

When this card is in your ring area you cards titled "A technical shoot" are considered active.

F:0      D:0     Unique

Hitman's Sharpshooter
Trademark Finisher/Reversal: Special (Bret Hart Logo)

As a maneuver, this card is +1 damage for every maneuver in your ring area with the word "technical" in the title.

As a reversal, reverse any grapple or submission maneuver and end opponent's turn.

F: 15   D: 10   Unique

The Best There Is...
Action              (Bret Hart Logo)

You may draw up to 3 cards.
Your oppenent discards the same number.

When this card is in your ring area, your maneuvers are +1 damage.

F:0   D:0   Unique

...The Best There Was...
Reversal: Special       (Bret Hart Logo)

Reverse any action card and end opponent's turn.

Put 1 card from your ringside pile in to your hand.
You may search your arsenal for the card titled "...And The Best There Ever Will Be!!" and put it in to your hand.

F:4   D:2   Unique

...And The Best There Ever Will Be!!
Action/Reversal: Special             (Bret Hart Logo)

Can only be played if your fortitude rating is higher than your opponent's fortitude rating.

As an action, can not be reversed if the cards titled "The Best There Is..." and "The Best There Was..." are in your ring area.
Look at the top 10 cards of your opponent's arsenal. You may rearrange them and put them back in any order. Then remove the top 5 cards of your opponent's arsenal from the game. Then your opponent overturns 5 cards.

As a reversal, when overturned reverse any non damage card effect and end the opponent's turn.

F:10   D:0   Unique

« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 07:13:40 PM by bslauter »

Offline bslauter

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Bret Hart Idea....Check it out!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 07:28:05 AM »
bumpty bump

Offline Rein

• +47/-54
  • Stop calling me Teen Wolf!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 07:35:26 AM »
I'm sure others can help you better simplify/clean up card text and work those aspects out, but I do like the basic idea and glad to see a fellow Hitman fan still around.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 08:09:05 AM »
bumpty bump

Please do not bump your threads, we don't do that here.  (Other than in the Trade forum)  If no one's interested in replying, no one's interested.

CREED
TCO Staff
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Drywall

• TCO Donor
  • +77/-70
  • 16-bit romantic, proprietor of Geek Street.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 09:15:33 AM »
I'm sure others can help you better simplify/clean up card text and work those aspects out, but I do like the basic idea and glad to see a fellow Hitman fan still around.

I'll have you know Rein that you sir are not alone. Bret is my favorite wrestler of all time. In fact, it's a small obsession, but I collect his Hasbro figure in mass. To date, I have 23 of them.

But I still lack his autograph and a pair of those hitman shades! *sniff*

bslauter, awesome cards man!
I'm the wind, baby.

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2009, 09:41:09 AM »
Ahh, o lve my Hitman autographed Raw Deal Tag Belts, I just wish I didn't use the IAATG version :/
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline bslauter

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 05:03:07 PM »
Rein- Im not quite sure what u mean by cleaning up the text. I thought i made all of the card effects as clear as possible....

Drywall- Thanks. I appreciate it.

Piper's Pitt- Sweet. Wish I had my hands on those.....lol.

To all of you....there are only a few of us Hart fans out there left as I see it....Can any of you tell me where I can get templates or card generators to add art to these cards....?

Also, look for an alternate identity in the future....i.e. "The Hitman"