Author Topic: my firend is moving...  (Read 1563 times)

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
  • It'S aLl PaRt Of ThE pLaN.,.,.,
    • View Profile
my firend is moving...
« on: August 02, 2009, 06:09:57 PM »
And like he is the only guy who i've really ever played Raw Deal with properly, (we always used my cards, he doesn't have any of his own i got him into it) and he has just moved away. His fav superstar was always Kane, and i'm thinking about getting hold of a full Kane set to send him as a good bye present, he wont be able to play without me but still... am i being stupid, i mean what do you guys think?
(this is also my reason fro my wanting to buy a full Kane)
Death comes to us all, when he came to me, he offered me a job..

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,5278.0.html - trade list

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline Gilbert Arenas

• +6/-26
    • View Profile
Re: my firend is moving...
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 06:18:26 PM »
And like he is the only guy who i've really ever played Raw Deal with properly, (we always used my cards, he doesn't have any of his own i got him into it) and he has just moved away. His fav superstar was always Kane, and i'm thinking about getting hold of a full Kane set to send him as a good bye present, he wont be able to play without me but still... am i being stupid, i mean what do you guys think?
(this is also my reason fro my wanting to buy a full Kane)

it be very sweet, then u cud surprise him with buttsecks.

Offline Mr.Shrew

• +0/-2
  • RIP BVT & PCG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 06:27:58 PM »
Thats very nice
Formally :
GameOver
PcgunitShrew
Lipz

Offline MediumSexy

• +103/-103
  • 2008 Raw Deal World Champion | Team "Ya Got Me"
    • View Profile
    • MMA Combat Card Game
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 06:51:29 PM »

I just laughed till my stomach hurt. Tears were running down my eyes.

:D
Former World Champion card player and current game designer! Get ready to fight (coming to Kickstarter soon!)

Offline Antigoth

• TCO's Weapon X
  • Administrator
  • +243/-164
  • Order Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Team Canada Online
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 06:53:14 PM »
It's cool. I've done random stuff like that before. It's usually appreciated unless their spouse will kill them for "bringing home more crap to pack."

Offline Dre

• 2007 Canadian Qualifier Champion
  • +12/-12
  • Cool Enough to BE a Halloween Costume.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 06:54:48 PM »

I just laughed till my stomach hurt. Tears were running down my eyes.

:D

OK, good. I didn't want to be the only person laughing and encouraging this.

Anyway, nothing wrong with having your friend leave with a memento of good times. Just so long as you don't try to buy him red and black roses to match his new Kane set on his way out.

Offline DogTheUnemployed

• +21/-23
  • Logic is his Kryptonite
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »
Not saying I didn't laugh, but I'll try and offer some actual advice. Considering that the internet makes everyone just one click away, you might be better off just directing your friend to a site with Apprentice or lackey so you can play and communicate online. If you feel he really needs the feel of the deck in the hand and don't mind someone else playing with your deck (you did borrow them to him in the first place), I would recommend giving him a second too (someone cheap and easy to make) so that at least he can play the game with other people when he gets to his new home. Never hurts to spread the love of the game.
"Ever since man first left his cave and met a stranger with a different language and a new way of looking at things, the human race has had a dream: to kill him, so we don't have to learn his language or his new way of looking at things." --- Zapp Brannigan (Beast With a Billion Backs)

Offline BigJoeFTW

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 10:30:07 AM »
personally i would give him a small piece of the complete set and let him buy/trade for the rest piece by piece. it was always a awesome feeling opening a booster and seeing you got a card for your superstar that you were looking for. thats just my personal experience though.