Author Topic: I'm sick.  (Read 1571 times)

Offline Commissioner D2

• Raw Deal Director of Cards
  • Global Moderator
  • +156/-151
  • Made @VelaCards happen
    • View Profile
I'm sick.
« on: July 30, 2009, 12:18:09 AM »
Which is why I come to you, my TCO family, in hopes you can cheer me up.

I've been getting worse since Sunday, when it was just what felt like a migraine. Then the weakness came. And the chills. And the fever. Finally, earlier today, I had the chance to go to the hospital (no insurance, woo-freakin-hoo). They say it's an Upper Respiratory infection. My fever has been holding steady around the 100 mark. It's really horrible to go from shivering like crazy to burning in the span of 5 minutes.

Help make me happy guys.  I need it.   :(
WWE Raw Deal Commissioner and Director of Cards
The Original Hardcore Mallet-Swinging Freak
#NateHatesMeToo
Official Outside Consultant of Team Niki Heber and Friends...and Mitch!
I made @VelaCards happen!!!!!

Offline Revolution_Payback

• +2/-8
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sick.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 12:39:28 AM »
My Condolences on your ill health and thank you for bringing us the kick rump <CENSORED> card.

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 01:20:58 AM »
My Condolences on your ill health and thank you for bringing us the kick rump <CENSORED> card.

D-lirious can take credit for a few cards in R5, but <CENSORED> isn't one of them.

Get well soon, mate, R5 development isn't the same without you.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline Neil Swint

• +15/-10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 09:10:11 AM »
Get well so you can play in Raw Deal 2009 Wrestlefest damnit! I expect you to take it all with Luna Vachon ;)

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6649.0.html
Yes, I wrote this. (see iwasmade4lovinyou)
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/588642.html

Offline Commissioner D2

• Global Moderator
  • +156/-151
  • Made @VelaCards happen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 09:36:11 AM »

D-lirious can take credit for a few cards in R5, but <CENSORED> isn't one of them.

Get well soon, mate, R5 development isn't the same without you.

While that may technically be true, I will be abusing the hell out of <CENSORED>.

Speaking of R5, remember that idea I gave not too long ago about the new old stuff?  We REALLY need to get on that if the rest of my idea comes to fruition.

And thanks guys.  Last night was hopefully the worst of it.  Massive chills, enough to where I've got a good 7 thick blankets piled on top of me and I'm still shaking like a mad man.  Today it's the headache and sweating bullets while freezing my ass off.  Damn this sucks.  And I have a wrestling show I have to work Saturday! :(
#NateHatesMeToo

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 09:38:48 AM »
While that may technically be true, I will be abusing the hell out of <CENSORED>.
Damn, won't that get you arrested?  ;)

Speaking of R5, remember that idea I gave not too long ago about the new old stuff?  We REALLY need to get on that if the rest of my idea comes to fruition.
I've been up to my eyeballs in things to do.. but the current thing, Second Revision is almost done.  Which reminds me, I have an announcement to make...  8)

But the new old stuff?  That's the very next thing on my To Do list, trust me.. hehehe

Feel better dude.. wait, if you get a fever, does it make you think clearly, since everyone else gets delirious?  ;)

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline Commissioner D2

• Global Moderator
  • +156/-151
  • Made @VelaCards happen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 10:12:01 AM »
Damn, won't that get you arrested?  ;)

You don't know the half of it XD

I've been up to my eyeballs in things to do.. but the current thing, Second Revision is almost done.  Which reminds me, I have an announcement to make...  8)

But the new old stuff?  That's the very next thing on my To Do list, trust me.. hehehe

Feel better dude.. wait, if you get a fever, does it make you think clearly, since everyone else gets delirious?  ;)

CREED

It would make me think clearly, but the headache is getting in the way of that.

And on the note of having a metric s***-ton of stuff on your plate, I have half the equation to help you out with the new old stuff (which I love using.  i actually got the radio logo right!), I just need the other half of it  :P
#NateHatesMeToo

Online Mitch!

• 2014 & 2017 Raw Deal World Champion
  • Global Moderator
  • +242/-240
  • Welcome to....Dubuque, Iowa!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 05:29:52 PM »
perhaps I could go into a jewelry with a giant mallet and go crazy in the store with it and send u pictures would that help?
Mitch of Team Niki Heber and Friends
Only B2B's Deck to Ever Win Worlds!
The Heel HHH of Raw Deal
Your 2017 Raw Deal Champion

Offline MediumSexy

• +103/-103
  • 2008 Raw Deal World Champion | Team "Ya Got Me"
    • View Profile
    • MMA Combat Card Game
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 05:42:34 PM »
If it will lighten your spirits, I'm considering opening a gaming/comic store in Lake City, Florida. (Located about an hour away from Valdosta, GA where I live now.)

In fact, this past weekend, I went down to check out some possible locations for the store, when I drove past what may be the best "fu king" chinese restaurant in the world. Mind you, I didn't go in and eat, but I had to stop and take a pic.

I'm really excited to potentially have a store down the road from this place:

(I had to "zoom in" to grab the pic on my cellphone due to being in the parking lot next door, but I'll grab a clearer pic on my next trip down when I stop in to try the food.)

Former World Champion card player and current game designer! Get ready to fight (coming to Kickstarter soon!)

Offline BigJohnStudd

• +67/-65
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 06:27:58 AM »
That store has been put on the net before. It always reminds me of the south part Citty Wok and the G*ddamn Mongolians. Oh the great humor of the old south park.
Final World rank 25th
Final 2007 rank (last year of CI keeping tabs... 2nd in the world)