Author Topic: I just dont have any revolution  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Gilbert Arenas

• +6/-26
    • View Profile
I just dont have any revolution
« on: July 22, 2009, 07:15:24 AM »
Sup Guys Ugly Kid #1 here,
im looking to enter the tournement at darktower this sunday and id like to be able to compete, however i have very few revolution cards, i have the revo 4 staples (obviously) and am thinking to make a rock deck. i have a couple of staples like only one solution... and talk is cheap, double ur value, and welcome to my world. If anyone can help me out by reccomending some cards i should try to acquire by sunday please say so. and if anyone has a shawn michaels is in my corner, and his ultra rare the 2 for 10 one, let me know, i will be willing to pay for these thanks

if u need to contact me please email me at mattt1120@gmail.com

thanks and see u on sunday

Offline egomaniac UT

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: I just dont have any revolution
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 01:40:04 PM »
What is this Revolution of which you speak?
Jon 'Egomaniac' Tidwell
The money behind The Untouchables.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »
The final year of printing saw an attempt to ... 'reboot', I guess you could call it, and take the game back to its roots - and yet make the new cards integrate with All Axxess play.  It wasn't well received, and admittedly caused a lot of players to leave the game.  :(  New maneuvers were Assaults, Holds, Throws, and Trademarks - while Actions became Antics instead.

While it was a fine system, it wasn't for everyone, and since they basically stopped production of the original style of cards (commonly referred to as 'Classic'), many felt left out.  2007 saw 3 Revolution sets released... and the announcement that Raw Deal would no longer be produced by Comic Images.

So now we have player design teams working to continue the game, both in All Axxess (Revolution 4 & the upcoming 5) and in a new game that basically starts over around the Backlash era but keeps a lot of the game that we are used to and enjoyed - that is New Raw Deal.

CREED
V9: NXT Takeover - Full Release Available Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline egomaniac UT

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 02:09:23 PM »
I was being facetious.  Revolution was the real reason that The Untouchables left.  But thanks for the info.
Jon 'Egomaniac' Tidwell
The money behind The Untouchables.

Offline BigJoeFTW

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 08:45:58 PM »
REV killed my local game as well :(