Author Topic: Anyone have space for 1 at Gencon?  (Read 1076 times)

Offline TheGreatWhiteDope

• +30/-24
  • Raw Deal Bullet Club
    • View Profile
    • World Wrestling Insanity
Anyone have space for 1 at Gencon?
« on: July 10, 2009, 05:50:12 AM »
Basically my plans with buddies have fallen through. adn I'm still wanting to attend gencon and not drive up every single day (something I will sadly do).

Is anyone going and have floor space for 1? I have no problem splitting cost of hotel room equally with all others involved and such. Been on TCO for a long time....met most of the people who still hang around these boards. You should know...I'm dependable.

just want a place to crash from like midnight-6amish each day.

So hit me with a PM or something please.
AotF
"If man should decide to dabble in my affairs, then guardians must intervene. But, should I come fourth to change the face of man with you there to challenge me then I shall return with the stars to destroy all I have made. Whether man or I present the danger will not be told in the coming"

Offline Dre

• 2007 Canadian Qualifier Champion
  • +12/-12
  • Cool Enough to BE a Halloween Costume.
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Anyone have space for 1 at Gencon?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 06:06:27 AM »
Matter of fact, make that two. Still don't know how much money I have (I don't think I'll be able to pay for an entire room for myself over the course of the weekend), but splitting costs with someone should present no issues here.

Offline TheGreatWhiteDope

• +30/-24
  • Raw Deal Bullet Club
    • View Profile
    • World Wrestling Insanity
Re: Anyone have space for 1 at Gencon?
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 07:26:37 AM »
any1 at all?

I will even personally take a chair or the bathtub if needed....understan d this is a little late in...but 2 guys i was gonna room with backed out and i can't exactly afford one by myself....and most around gencon have been booked.

help a brotha out (well....me...and a brotha also if ya can)
AotF
"If man should decide to dabble in my affairs, then guardians must intervene. But, should I come fourth to change the face of man with you there to challenge me then I shall return with the stars to destroy all I have made. Whether man or I present the danger will not be told in the coming"