Author Topic: I wonder if tihs is in the wrong section  (Read 1330 times)

Offline thedemonkiller

• +23/-20
  • It'S aLl PaRt Of ThE pLaN.,.,.,
    • View Profile
I wonder if tihs is in the wrong section
« on: June 26, 2009, 07:09:17 PM »
so i'm probably going to play a sort of 3 way dance Raw deal match up, i know someone would have played it before, so i'll ask how would it work? when a player deals damage do both opponents take it? i mean or do they pick? or what? any advice guys? thanks Rob (i'm sure this will be added to the pile of dumb stuff i ask)
Death comes to us all, when he came to me, he offered me a job..

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,5278.0.html - trade list

http://www.teamcanadaonline.net/index.php/topic,6519.0.html - my TNA fantasy card thread over 30, 000 (and counting) views... People love to CROSS THE LINE

Offline MediumSexy

• +103/-103
  • 2008 Raw Deal World Champion | Team "Ya Got Me"
    • View Profile
    • MMA Combat Card Game
Re: I wonder if tihs is in the wrong section
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 07:26:43 PM »
http://www.rawdealplanet.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28&Itemid=38

Oh, and the only "dumb" questions are those you don't ask. (No matter how simple the answer may seem to someone else.)
Former World Champion card player and current game designer! Get ready to fight (coming to Kickstarter soon!)

Offline JaysonPhenix

• +32/-59
  • 2004! Neutral Ground Qualifier Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 08:07:53 PM »
lol we had a modified version of this lol pretty much the same except when came to reversing, in everyman for himself, if the targeted player cannot reverse the maneuver the non party wrestler can opt to reverse the move for him.  Kind of like in a real match when say Jeff goes to hit matt, and edge stands there and decides whether or not to intervene lol

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 08:31:22 PM »
lol we had a modified version of this lol pretty much the same except when came to reversing, in everyman for himself, if the targeted player cannot reverse the maneuver the non party wrestler can opt to reverse the move for him.  Kind of like in a real match when say Jeff goes to hit matt, and edge stands there and decides whether or not to intervene lol

The big problem with that is pain red. Soon, nobody wants to hit anybody else because you're sitting on Power Slams, Spine Busters, or you're Eugene with 30F waiting for someone to do anything so you can RKO them.

You could make it work, but it'd be a pain.
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline JaysonPhenix

• +32/-59
  • 2004! Neutral Ground Qualifier Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 08:54:07 PM »
well we had the same reversals did no damage *after trial and error obviously*  was just one of those added realism traits lol