Author Topic: dark tower tornement in july  (Read 989 times)

Offline MrPeoplesTeam

• 2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +13/-31
  • **T3CH IN A BOTTLE**
    • View Profile
dark tower tornement in july
« on: June 22, 2009, 11:26:53 AM »
i guess ill start it back up over here thanks to crred locking it.

What do you mean insulting? i said make a poll so we can vote on what kind of tornement people want.

im listening to other people. NOONE has flat out said no i dont want that. and anyone complaining about the combinations is just saying they dont have the ability to think of something good to play in that kind of tornement.

before you lock this to lets just think of something so can can decide on next tornement.

creed can you make a poll of catagories of tornements. by doing that people can say if they want the tag or not. its an easy and reasonable solution to decide so we dont have to wait half a month to make a deck.
2013 & 2016 Raw Deal World Champion!

2018 Supershow World Champion!

2016 GenCon Supershow Tag Team Champions!

26 TIME Comic Book Depot Champion!

Offline JaysonPhenix

• +32/-59
  • 2004! Neutral Ground Qualifier Champion
    • View Profile
Re: dark tower tornement in july
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 11:27:16 AM »
Dude....give it up....

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
Re: dark tower tornement in july
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 11:45:08 AM »
Someone DID say no.  It wasn't convenient for your argument, so you ignored it.  I came flat out and told you the cards were specifically designed against it, you ignored it.  The thread was locked, now you've ignored that too.

You insulted me by saying I was being pissy instead of acknowledging what I was saying, and Mike has repeatedly said he's not interested.  He even pointed out combinations that were potential NPEs and you now insult his abilities.

Yes, this is locked.  And this is your last warning on this issue.  If you abusing your ability to post on this site again over this issue, you will lose it for a while.

CREED
Lock
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard