Author Topic: Full Spoilers - Wave 2 - Reversals & Actions  (Read 3461 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
Full Spoilers - Wave 2 - Reversals & Actions
« on: September 21, 2008, 10:39:46 AM »
Reversals & Actions are up next:

CREED
(For those wondering, separate threads cut down on load time for slower computers)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 10:51:59 PM by CreedP »
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
Re: Full Spoilers - Wave 2
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 12:08:07 PM »
Repeated the process using files downloaded from flickr.com instead of using the source files.  The result was the same, all four cards (Turn the Match Around, Hit Me, and 2 random maneuvers) all printed at the same size.

So since this is a 'card spoiler' thread and not a tech support thread, let's end this discussion (at least in this topic).  But I'd suggest that if you have other image viewers, you should check the image properties for the possibility of resizing them.  You're looking at (about) 3.5" in height and 2.5" in width, which comes to around 300 pixels wide and about 415-420 tall.

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 07:28:22 AM »
The nWo arrive!!  :)  Expect the last of the Actions over the next two days, then we'll start with the Pre-match cards.  :)

CREED

Offline rafzic

• +0/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 08:37:14 PM »
Creed I was wondering are you going to put them in big pdf format at the end.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 08:03:49 PM »
Probably not, only because of my strong dislike of all things Adobe.  :) I'm leaning more towards MS Word at the moment.

Meanwhile, here's the three pictures to close out Wave 2!  Tomorrow - Wave 3, Pre-match!

CREED