Author Topic: Preview Images for Cards  (Read 7493 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
Preview Images for Cards
« on: August 26, 2008, 09:15:47 PM »
While we wait for the necessary things needed to start putting the card images together, I'll put a few of the images that will appear on cards in this thread.

Melina - The Paparazzi Princess
Cryme Tyme - BAM!
Cryme Tyme - G9

I'll add a couple more each day until full card images can be previewed... :)

CREED
It might be my birthday, but you guys get the presents! heh
V9: NXT Takeover ("A" Section) - Out Now!

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline superradjoe

• TCO Donor
  • +200/-200
  • To impress a chick do the...
    • View Profile
Re: Preview Images for Cards
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 10:42:01 PM »
Excuse me for being a nub who hasn't watched WWE in over a year--who is that being robbed by Cryme Tyme?
XBL: Buck Fanana / PSN: Buck_Fanana
Hit me up on Lackey if you wanna play some MANIA ERA!!!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 06:29:26 AM »
Nope.  It was "President Bush", a lookalike.  There's another picture with his wallet with the 'Presidential seal', but I doubt I'll use that.

As to where the images are, I wouldn't worry about that, either way they'll be accessible.

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 08:46:07 AM by CreedP »

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 10:37:44 AM »
So which card is gonna get the Impaler treatment?

Im-Pal-Er!  :)
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 12:32:13 PM »
Well... none, if I can help it, heh.  If I can't find it in the archives, I'll try other means, other sites, etc.  We aren't bound to the WWE on this project, heh.  (*Almost* had to use TNA footage to get a Pounce pic until I finally found one!)

CREED

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 10:44:02 AM »
Because I won't be able to update these on the weekend, I'll do x2 today and tomorrow.  So here's 6 new images for cards:

Sucker Punch - Throwback
Irish Whip - Throwback
Brothers of Destruction - The Most Hellacious Champions of Raw
CM Punk - I'm Straight-Edge
Finlay - Is That All You Got?
Marcus CorVon - The POUNCE!

Enjoy!

CREED

Offline Turd Ferguson

• +19/-41
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 05:16:38 PM »
All of them are great though I'd rather the Pounce be a normal one instead of through the table.

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 05:25:56 PM »
I'm Straight-Edge is absolutely a tremendous picture. Simply hilarious.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 07:07:01 PM »
All of them are great though I'd rather the Pounce be a normal one instead of through the table.

I found only one other good-quality picture, but it's not as good.  Looks more like they fell over together.  Trust me, this is the better of the two.  :)

And Ric hit the nail on the head.  More important to me was that they were both posing with belts, thus matching up to the title of the card.

CREED

Offline The Joker

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 08:55:32 AM »
im not at all sure if you will tkae requests but id like to see pics you have in mind for Taker's cards. also, just because he WAS doing it a lot and it is rumored to be in the new SVR game you should make a gogoplata card for him!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 09:18:28 AM »
Not at ALL interested in making a card just to match a picture.  I've been reviewing the Taker/DMI/Phenom cards as it is, but adding ANOTHER Trademark Finish is not the answer.  Not sure if Taker needs anything, but another 'win more' card isn't it.

And no, not taking requests, and highly unlikely 'submissions' will be used.  I want these cards to look as good as Raw Deal cards did, and using blurry or bad pictures is only a last-resort option.

As it happens, one of Taker's cards is in today's batch - more to come on Monday.  :)

Trash Can - Throwback
X-Treme Dive Over the Top Rope
Carlito Says, "That's Not Cool!"
Undertaker - Intimidated by Undertaker's Mystique
Test - You Failed the Test!
Kevin Thorn - The Dark Kiss

Oh - and here's a bonus picture that WON'T be used, but had to be shared:  Bonus "Blooper" Pic

CREED

Offline MediumSexy

• +103/-103
  • 2008 Raw Deal World Champion | Team "Ya Got Me"
    • View Profile
    • MMA Combat Card Game
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 10:33:47 AM »
OMG!!! just "clip" the picture to blank out the candy bar and that's the pic for "Don't be "THAT" Guy"!!!

(j/k - but that is horrible..)
Former World Champion card player and current game designer! Get ready to fight (coming to Kickstarter soon!)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2008, 10:07:16 AM »
Welcome back!  Here's a trifecta of images for The Future of Sports Entertainment, the Kennedy remake:

Kennedy - The Green Bay Plunge
Kennedy - The Mic Check
Kennedy - Kennedy's Cheap Shot

Whoops - since we didn't get any yesterday, here's three more, with a classic theme:

Old School Cage Match
Old Scool Piledriver
Moolah - Legendary Women's Champion

And here's another Disturbing Image that won't get used in the set, ugh...  :)

CREED

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2008, 11:39:09 AM »
How about some ECW action today?

Tajiri - His Hands and Feet Are Lethal Weapons
Sandman - Coming Through the Crowd
Sabu - Arabian Facebuster

And today's unused picture, don't be THIS guy, heh.  :)

TOMORROW - there will be a poll to determine which picture goes on a major card...

CREED

Offline JDub

• TCO Donor
  • +99/-128
  • You're Welcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 11:25:45 AM »
No zombie?!?!?!?!  :'(

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 01:36:24 PM »
If only we were throwing back Twisted Smile that Goldberg picture would so take the cake. I think we should print it anyways as a goofy version we all can have. Come on Creed!  ;D
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline dilbert505

• +49/-42
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »
Creed, seriously, if it's not a problem to do more than one of a card, PLEASE make multiple copies of Don't be "That" Guy, with each of these pictures on there. It'd be hilarious.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 03:43:35 PM »
It is a problem.  450+ cards to make.  Multiple images for the same cards just isn't viable.  Sorry.

CREED

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2008, 04:08:42 PM »
Back to regular picture spoilers, here's 3 for Friday.. wait, what about Saturday?  And Sunday too.. .okay, make that NINE new pictures!  :)

Stop Trying To Hit Me and Hit Me!
Ref Takes a Bump
Turn the Match Around
Premiere WWF Superstar - Throwback
Pulled Some Strings To Get My Match
The House That Hardcore Built
Kane - Kane's Hook
Eugene - Eugene's Super Suit
Finlay - Hornswoggle

And the 'unused picture of the day' is HERE. Ouch!

Enjoy!

CREED
P.S. This picture spoiling will stop soon... replaced by full card spoilers!  :)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2008, 10:41:38 AM »

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2008, 08:43:52 AM »
Today's pictures:

Enough Shenanigans
Feminine Wiles
I'm Gonna BASH Your Brains In!

Probably next week, full card images will start.  There's an issue with Backlash deck cards I need to sort out, and getting/making Superstar logos is tough, but its all coming together. :)

CREED

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2008, 09:11:04 AM »

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +493/-369
    • View Profile