Author Topic: Break This! Sable Card Concept  (Read 9384 times)

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
Break This! Sable Card Concept
« on: August 08, 2008, 06:04:53 PM »
So she needs something pretty drastic, preferably something rather unique - and this is what we're kicking around right now:

The Wildcat
Backstage Card
When packing this card, your Enforcers do not have brands, you may only pack 1 Enforcer, but you may pack up to 6 cards in your Arsenal for the Superstars on that Enforcer card.  You may not pack Corners.  Your Sable-licious card is Permanent, and your Sable Bomb is blank.
Once during each of your turns, you may put For the Women Who Want to Be Me from your Ring into your Ringside, and your next card played this turn is -3F.
RMS logo
Unique

The wording on the pack is odd because the intention is to allow for remakes, so that the Game/BFM/People's Champ Enforcer would allow Rock, Kane, and HHH cards.   PLEASE bear in mind that the first reaction might be 'BROKEN!!!'... but please give some examples, and keep in mind you're only PACKING 1 Enforcer, so there's limited options for the additional abilities.  (Make sure you have the right guys if you're mixing up SS-cards  and abilities, please, heh)

That said - what possibilities are there for breaking this?

CREED
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 09:12:07 AM by CreedP »
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-104
    • View Profile
Re: Break This! Sable Card Concept
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 01:27:09 PM »
Hmmm with the Shane/Stephanie Enforcer she'd get to use:

Billion Dollar Princess (TB)
Daddy's Little Girl (TB)
Van Terminator
Coast to Coast
Leap of Faith
A Dynasty's Destiny
McMahon-icide
Here's Where the Buck Stops
Mean Streets Silver Spoon
You Didn't Just Try That!
Hold On, Hotshot!
The B!tch Is Back!

Obviously only 4 of those could get packed but that's a lot of good cards. I know the Rikishi one seems pretty gross too.

I think that's just what Sable needs though. That's quite the shot in the arm.
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-104
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 03:54:24 PM »
Then again if you pack the Mankind/Cactus Jack or Dude Love enforcer would you get to pack Have a Nice Day, Bang! Bang!, and Feel the Love?

If so I think we'd have a big complaint. That's quite a leg up I'd think.
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline piperspitt

• TCO Donor
  • +373/-375
  • You don't throw rocks at a man with a machine gun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2008, 04:06:55 PM »
Then again if you pack the Mankind/Cactus Jack or Dude Love enforcer would you get to pack Have a Nice Day, Bang! Bang!, and Feel the Love?

That was a clever catch, but its still a Sable deck.
"I was Rowdy before rowdy was cool!"

Offline Daeva

• Virtual Contributor, Level 4 Judge, Hope Ender
  • Administrator
  • +319/-214
  • On Balance, Off Balance, Doesn't Matter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2008, 04:12:24 PM »

That was a clever catch, but its still a Sable deck.

On top of that, you're locked into the Mankind/Cactus enforcer (since if you take Dude, someone'll just switch you off of it).
Nate Weiss, Rules Manager & Dream Killer
"You're no fun." -Creed
Timing question? Look here.
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-104
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2008, 04:22:11 PM »
Eh that's true, however drawing an extra card a turn can't really hurt that bad. Sure you have a smaller arsenal but that just means you'll get to the good stuff faster. She still has Diva moves, and other stuff she can utilize.

Remember even if you fall behind, and you will fall behind,  you're still just a Panic Grab/Modified Clutch away from the 5 Fortitude for those 3 reversals.

It may not seem bad now, but when someone figures out how to exploit it better it could be a pain.

There's a lot of more lethal situations out there. Like honestly The Stone Cold/HHH/Christian one.

Double Digits, Chyna/Stephanie/Flair Interferes, Just Close Your Eyes/To All my Peeps Around the World, Kazoo Theme Songs, I've Got Two Words For Ya, ect.

It just goes on and on. It would set Sable up nicely because good god she needs it.
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline JaysonPhenix

• +32/-59
  • 2004! Neutral Ground Qualifier Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2008, 04:41:10 PM »
i think its 4 total cards of said enforcer, not 4 from each

Offline Daeva

• Administrator
  • +319/-214
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2008, 04:46:44 PM »
i think its 4 total cards of said enforcer, not 4 from each

By the current wording, it's 4 cards total, and any of those cards can come from any Superstar on the Enforcer card.
"You're no fun." -Creed
Evidence is everything in a court of law. Evidence is also everything in the Rules Forum.

Offline rntaboy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2008, 05:05:16 PM »
You could let her pack cards on her enforcer or Brock Lesnar cards. They are married, after all.  :angel:

Offline Daeva

• Administrator
  • +319/-214
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2008, 10:29:57 PM »
You could let her pack cards on her enforcer or Brock Lesnar cards. They are married, after all.  :angel:

As I recall, as soon as the money left, so did she.
"You're no fun." -Creed

Offline frehocc

• 2005 Raw Deal World Champion
  • TCO Donor
  • +221/-179
  • I think I just had an evilgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 12:14:47 AM »
Eh that's true, however drawing an extra card a turn can't really hurt that bad. Sure you have a smaller arsenal but that just means you'll get to the good stuff faster. She still has Diva moves, and other stuff she can utilize.

Remember even if you fall behind, and you will fall behind,  you're still just a Panic Grab/Modified Clutch away from the 5 Fortitude for those 3 reversals.

It may not seem bad now, but when someone figures out how to exploit it better it could be a pain.

There's a lot of more lethal situations out there. Like honestly The Stone Cold/HHH/Christian one.

Double Digits, Chyna/Stephanie/Flair Interferes, Just Close Your Eyes/To All my Peeps Around the World, Kazoo Theme Songs, I've Got Two Words For Ya, ect.

It just goes on and on. It would set Sable up nicely because good god she needs it.

Although some superstars have REALLY amazing cards, Sable is restricted by only having 4 in the arsenal.
Frankly speaking, it is a better corner card than others in that it allows you to pack actions etc. However, I'll rather pack a corner card in more powerful superstars if I wanted to mix things up. It makes her good, but does not have that additional lure some other superstars have and got.
In my opinion, 4 is the basic minimum for her to pack. What is the maximum of other superstar specific cards she could pack before it breaks her? 6? 8? 10? 12??

I will then take the average of the 2 figures to make her really playable.

For example, letting her pack 10 other ss cards will break her.
So let her pack 7. (10+4/2)

How about it?
Suckiest card... EVER... Frankie Takes Hollywood. Sucks so hard it is practically a black hole.
God of War gives it: 2 blades of chaos down

Offline rntaboy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 10:55:06 AM »

She was clapping in the audience at the UFC last night after Brock won his match.

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-104
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »

She was clapping in the audience at the UFC last night after Brock won his match.

Yep because when he joined UFC, the money came back.  :P
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 11:07:56 AM »

Keep in mind that HaND (B!B!, etc) only reverses Strikes, Grapples, and Submissions.  Against a High Risk deck like Shane or Johnny, or a 'cannot be reversed' style deck... or a Revolution maneuver base... or a blue/green wave deck... or a hard-to-reverse build like Clutch/Leverage/German TB/Prec. Sleeper/etc...  those cards are dead cards in the Arsenal.  Not to mention the Superstar Ability is only a minor assist, and you still need to find those cards to play them from hand.

Sure, its annoying to get hit with one of them, but having 3 red cards in your deck that don't reverse anything won't necessarily be helpful.  It's kind of self-balancing in the current environment.

Frankie - good point on 4 cards, though I'd mention that this gets to pack ANY 4 cards, whereas Corners are limited to Antics and Maneuvers.  But sure, we could say 6 and see where that takes us if 4 is too little.

Another thought - would it be a good idea or a bad idea to include the function of only being able to play the cards for your CHOSEN Enforcer?  (keeping in mind that For the Women doesn't have to be 'played' to change your Enforcer, and you can get it back via the BSC ability)

CREED
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline rntaboy

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2008, 01:37:18 PM »
I don't know about the last idea. I mean, if only the player playing Sable was able to switch enforcers, you could justify making those cards unplayable for a period of time because they are making the choice to trade the ability to play those cards for a new ability that would be more adventitious at the time. But since there are cards that allow your opponent to switch your enforcer, it might lead to the dreaded negative play experiences. I don't know, it might all be equal in the end, but the Wildcat card seems more interesting if you can pack cards from all of the three enforcers, but not have to meet a criteria to play them.

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 07:35:23 AM »
Dumb Question:

If I am using Hogan/Syxx/Nash with this card, am I allowed to pack X-Pac and Hall 'n' Nash cards as well as Hogan?

Same question with Dudley Boyz and Buh Buh/D-Von
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 08:24:33 AM »
Ah, good question.  Since we're talking Arsenal only, I'd say yes to the first one, but on the second one I'd say it has to have a Dudley Boys logo.

Keep in mind we're still just looking at breaking the cards, so we're still in the 'look for the worst-case scenario' mindset, heh.  :)

CREED

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2008, 05:26:07 PM »
I know a bunch of good RD minds are off at GenCon, but to give us a starting point, I've raised the count to 6, and I'm running with the card as is.  Hopefully some testing will tell us if its too good, or narrow down specific issues.  Such as 'non-reversal cards' or something to remove the 3x Bang Bang issue.

Oh - this now seems more of a Backstage Card than a Pre-match, so it is changed accordingly.

CREED
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 05:29:56 PM by CreedP »

Offline Dark Knight Bob

• I Win!
  • +41/-33
  • Ludicolo ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2008, 08:06:44 PM »
Creed, if you're making it a Backstage card, shouldn't you be removing the ACE? I can't reverse it if it's not generated from your Ring!
Alex Jerry, pretty much awesome incarnate.

Top 16 at GenCon '07 Revolution.
Top 32 at GenCon '07 All Axxess

Officially retired from competitive CCGs :(

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2008, 09:40:35 PM »
Oh.  Right.  Hmm... that makes it an 'irreversible' effect, basically.  Anyone think that's too good?

CREED

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-104
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2008, 07:35:53 AM »
I don't think it's too good. Personally I don't think that part is good enough. We are talking about Sable.  :P
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline Camulus

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 01:31:58 PM »
Well, if you want to make it stronger....

The Wildcat
Backstage Card
When packing this card, your Enforcers do not have brands, you may only pack 1 Enforcer, but you may pack up to 6 non-Backlash Superstar specific cards from the Superstars on your Enforcer card in your Backstage.  You may not pack Corners.  Your Sable-licious card is Permanent, and your Sable Bomb is blank.
At the end of the Pre-Match phase and before you draw your starting hand, shuffle all non-Backlash, non-Backstage cards that are in your Backstage into your Arsenal.
Once during each of your turns, you may put For the Women Who Want to Be Me from your Ring into your Ringside, and your next card played this turn is -3F.
RMS logo
Unique

There, now she's got up to 56 cards in her Arsenal, so now she's stronger!   :P   ;D

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 01:49:36 PM »
Well, if you want to make it stronger....

The Wildcat
Backstage Card
When packing this card, your Enforcers do not have brands, you may only pack 1 Enforcer, but you may pack up to 6 non-Backlash Superstar specific cards from the Superstars on your Enforcer card in your Backstage.  You may not pack Corners.  Your Sable-licious card is Permanent, and your Sable Bomb is blank.
At the end of the Pre-Match phase and before you draw your starting hand, shuffle all non-Backlash, non-Backstage cards that are in your Backstage into your Arsenal.
RMS logo
Unique

There, now she's got up to 56 cards in her Arsenal, so now she's stronger!   :P   ;D

Or you could just change the pack wording on Creed's version to six additional cards. Either way, still trying to think of breaking combos for this.  I assume the "no Multi" rule still applies (ex. there is no Bring The Hammer Down for her?)
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline Dark Knight Bob

• I Win!
  • +41/-33
  • Ludicolo ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 05:41:24 PM »
(WARNING: Huge Post)
So the possible Enforcers are... These provide no cards to be packed

Shane O' Mac or Stephanie (McMahon)?
Mankind, Cactus Jack, or ... Dude Love?
Coach, Cole, or Finkel?
The People's Champ (The Rock), The Big Freak'n Machine (Kane), or The Game (Triple H)?
Stone Cold (Steve Austin), Triple H, or ... Christian?
Chris Jericho, Kane, or ... D-Von Dudley?
Test or Freakzilla (Big Poppa Pump)?
RVD (Rob Van Dam) or Booker T?
(The) Rock, Deadman (Inc.), or ... Matt Hardy?
Rikishi, Chris Benoit, or ... Eddie Guerrero?
APA or A-Train?
Edge or Big Show?
Your Freaking Hero (Kurt Angle) or John Cena?
The Hurricane, Hardcore Holly … or Umaga?
Hollywood Hogan, Syxx (X-Pac) … or Kevin Nash (Hall 'n' Nash?
Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer, or Lance Storm?

So that leaves us with those possibilities for superstars, and here's a list of Arsenal cards for each Enforcer.

Bolded are R4 cards
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane O' Mac or Stephanie (McMahon)?
Coast to Coast
Hold On, Hotshot!
A Dynasty’s Destiny
Mean Streets Silver Spoon
Here’s Where the Buck Stops
You Didn’t Just Try That…
Leap of Faith
Van Terminator
McMahon-icide
The B!tch is Back!
Billion Dollar Princess (TB)
Daddy’s Little Girl (TB)

Mankind, Cactus Jack, or ... Dude Love?
Mandible Claw
Mr. Socko
Get Hardcore!
Tree of Woe
Have a Nice Day!
Double Arm DDT
Cactus’s Double Arm DDT
Barbed Wire Baseball Bat
Cactus Clothesline
Bang! Bang!
The Love Handle
Get Softcore! (UR)
Psychedelic Dance Fever
Feel The Love!

Coach, Cole, or Finkel?
NONE

The People's Champ (The Rock), The Big Freak'n Machine (Kane), or The Game (Triple H)?
Rock Bottom (TB)
The People’s Elbow
Patented Rock Footstomp (TB)
Patented Rock Footstomp
The People’s Eyebrow
You Bring The A%$, We’ll Bring The Whoopin’!
Your Brush With Greatness is Over
The People’s DDT
Smackdown Hotel
It Doesn’t Matter What Your Name Is!
Get Ready… Your Candy A%$ is Next! (TB)
Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cookin’?
This Is The Rock’s Show
Finally… The Rock Has Come Back To…
Rock’s Spit Punch
Third Generation Superstar
Take That Move, Shine It Up Real Nice, Turn That Sumb*tch Sideways, as Stick It Straight Up Your Roody Poo Candy A%$!
Kane’s Tombstone Piledriver
Hellfire Chokeslam (TB)
Masked Vengeance
Help’s On The Way
Tori Enters the Fray!
Hellfire & Brimstone
Kane’s Return
The Fire Still Burns
Kane’s Rage
Out of the Hellfire
Another Big Freak’n Hellfire Boot
Kane’s Chokeslam
Kane’s Flying Clothesline (TB)
Big Freak’n Powerslam
Unmasked Vengeance
Big Enough to Eat Somebody
Boot to the Face
See No Evil
<R> Chokeslam Straight to Hell
<R> Hellfire Clothesline
<R> Vengeance is Mine
<R> Kane’s Big Boot
<R> Kane’s Sidewalk Slam
<R> Get Ready to Burn In Hell
<R> Nothing Can Stop Me
<R> Kane's Extreme Intensity
Big Freak’n Uppercut
My Path is Chosen (TB)
Chain’s of Destruction
In the Presence of the Kanenites
Kane's Hook
Pedigree
The Game’s Sleeper
Paid, Laid and Made
If You Wanna Play, You Gotta Pay
Stephanie Interferes
Chyna Interferes
Ric Flair Interferes
Triple H’s Reverse Neck Breaker
I’ve Got Two Words For Ya!
<R> The King of Kings Pedigree
<R> The Game Spinebuster
<R> The Cerebral Sleeper
<R> The Triple H High Knee
<R> Smacked With the Sledgehammer
<R> Bow Before the Throne
<R> Behold the King
‘Cause I am… That… Damn… Good!
Lunging Choke Hold
I See The Line in the Sand
I Am the Game (TB)
Leaping Knee to the Face
Flip Over the Corner Ringpost
It’s Time to Play the Game
The King of Kings
Bring the Hammer Down
Making the Game
You Don’t Want To Play Me

Stone Cold (Steve Austin), Triple H, or ... Christian?
Stone Cold Stunner
The Million Dollar Dream
…’Cause Stone Cold Said So!
Patented Austin Kick To the Gut
Open Up a Can of Whoop- a%$
Gimme a Hell Yeah!
Double Digits
Stomp a Mudhole…
…Walk It Dry
Don’t Trust Nobody
Rattlesnake Rulz
Austin Elbow Smash
STUNNER!
The Condemned
Lou Thesz Press (TB)
Unleash Hell
<R> Arrive-Raise Hell-Leave!
<R> Do I Have Your Attention…?
<R> Strike of the Rattlesnake
<R> A Decade of Whoopin A%$
<R> The Toughest SOB
<R> Austin 3:16 Says...
<R> The Adjudicator Stunner
<R> Austin Elbow Smash
Pedigree
The Game’s Sleeper
Paid, Laid and Made
If You Wanna Play, You Gotta Pay
Stephanie Interferes
Chyna Interferes
Ric Flair Interferes
Triple H’s Reverse Neck Breaker
I’ve Got Two Words For Ya!
<R> The King of Kings Pedigree
<R> The Game Spinebuster
<R> The Cerebral Sleeper
<R> The Triple H High Knee
<R> Smacked With the Sledgehammer
<R> Bow Before the Throne
<R> Behold the King
‘Cause I am… That… Damn… Good!
Lunging Choke Hold
I See The Line in the Sand
I Am the Game (TB)
Leaping Knee to the Face
Flip Over the Corner Ringpost
It’s Time to Play the Game
The King of Kings
Bring the Hammer Down
Making the Game
You Don’t Want To Play Me
Unprettier
Tomko Interferes
This Is So Totally Unfair!
Just Close Your Eyes
I Ain’t Not No Sucka Neitha!
I'll Be an Instant Classic!
Impaler
Tomakazi DDT
That’s How I Roll
To All My Peeps Around the World…
The Christian Coalition
Kazoo Theme Songs
Greetings to Our Fans In… Where the Hell Are We?
Captain Charisma Strikes

Chris Jericho, Kane, or ... D-Von Dudley?
Walls of Jericho
Ayatollah of Rock ‘n’ Roll-a (TB)
Springboard Drop Kick (TB)
Springboard Drop Kick
Y2J
Jerichoholics (TB)
I’m the King of the World
The Breakdown
Jericho’s Ensugiri
Lionsault
Roll the Footage, Monkeys!
Don’t You Never… Eeeeeever!
My Obscenely Expensive Jeritron 5000
Jericho’s Running Bulldog
The Codebreaker
I’m Here To Save Us… From You!
The 8-Time WWE Intercontinental Champion!
Kane’s Tombstone Piledriver
Hellfire Chokeslam (TB)
Masked Vengeance
Help’s On The Way
Tori Enters the Fray!
Hellfire & Brimstone
Kane’s Return
The Fire Still Burns
Kane’s Rage
Out of the Hellfire
Another Big Freak’n Hellfire Boot
Kane’s Chokeslam
Kane’s Flying Clothesline (TB)
Big Freak’n Powerslam
Unmasked Vengeance
Boot to the Face
See No Evil
<R> Chokeslam Straight to Hell
<R> Hellfire Clothesline
<R> Vengeance is Mine
<R> Kane’s Big Boot
<R> Kane’s Sidewalk Slam
<R> Get Ready to Burn In Hell
<R> Nothing Can Stop Me
<R> Kane's Extreme Intensity
Big Freak’n Uppercut
My Path is Chosen (TB)
Chain’s of Destruction
In the Presence of the Kanenites
Kane's Hook
Testify! (TB)
Spinning Elbow (TB)
Doin’ The D-Von (TB)
Thou Shalt Not #### With the Dudleyz! (TB)
Dudleyz^3
Beatings From Dudleyville

Test or Freakzilla (Big Poppa Pump)?
Test Drive
Test’s Top Rope Double Axe Handle
Test’s Pump handle Slam
Test’s Running Boot
Stacy Keibler, Marketing Manager
<R> Test’s TKO
<R> Test's Running Boot
<R> You Failed the Test!
Steiner Flatliner
The Steiner Recliner
Belly-to-Belly Steinerplex
All I Care About Are My Freaks and My Peaks
Freakzilla Says, ‘Boom Shaka Laka!’
The Big, Bad Booty Daddy is Your Hook Up

RVD (Rob Van Dam) or Booker T?
Five Star Frog Splash (TB)
The Fury of The Storm
Rolling Thunder
Extreme Monkey Flip (TB)
Van Terminator
Flying Higher Than Ever
Dude… Whatever
Split-legged Moonsault
Still… One of a Kind
Mister P-P-V!
Nobody Gets Higher
Rob! Van! Dam!
The Whole Dam Show
Step Over Heel Kick
The Bookend
Sharmell Interferes
Five Time! Five Time! Five Time! Five Time! Five Time!
You Didn’t Just Try That…
Can You Dig It, Sucka?
Distracted by Sharmell
Spinning T Kick
Booker’s Thrust Kick
Spinning Straight Elbow
Houston Hangover
Booker’s Scissor Kick (TB)
How Many Times?
Sharmell’s Shenanigans
I Ain’t No Minor Leaguer

(The) Rock, Deadman (Inc.), or ... Matt Hardy?
Rock Bottom (TB)
The People’s Elbow
Patented Rock Footstomp (TB)
Patented Rock Footstomp
The People’s Eyebrow
You Bring The A%$, We’ll Bring The Whoopin’!
Your Brush With Greatness is Over
The People’s DDT
Smackdown Hotel
It Doesn’t Matter What Your Name Is!
Get Ready… Your Candy A%$ is Next! (TB)
Do You Smell What The Rock Is Cookin’?
This Is The Rock’s Show
Finally… The Rock Has Come Back To…
Rock’s Spit Punch
Third Generation Superstar
Take That Move, Shine It Up Real Nice, Turn That Sumb*tch Sideways, as Stick It Straight Up Your Roody Poo Candy A%$!
Following "The Game Plan"
Giving You "The Rundown"
You Better "Get Smart"
Time to Face Your "Doom"
The Last Ride
Takin’ Care of Business
Bad to the Bone
I’ll Make You Famous
This Is My Yard
The Dead Will Rise… Again
There Is No Forgiveness This Time
Dead Man Walking
Old School Clothesline
Bad Ass Chokeslam
Rollin’- Rollin’- Rollin’!
Throttled Within an Inch of Your Life
Throwin’ Big Ol’ Soup Bones in the Corner
Nobody’s Safe
Death Waits for No Man
Look Into The Eyes of the Deadman
<R> The Lord Of Darkness
<R> The Demon of Death Valley Chokeslam
<R> The Phenom’s Streak
<R> Old School!
<R> The End
<R> Deadman’s Big Boot
<R> Red Devils Snake Eyes
<R> Tombstone Piledriver
<R> Undertaker's Icy Stare (Assuming this, like the R3 Taker cards has the DMI logo)
Twist of Fate
Stronger than Death
The Matt Hardy Movement Has Begun
Roar for the Fans
It’s Us vs. Them
Put It All On The Line (TB)
The Shirt is Off
The Era of Mattitude Has Arrived
Indestructible Soul
I Can Slap A Tornado
I Will Not Die
Side Effect
Matt's Diving Lariat
Matt Hardy’s Patented Leg Drop
Spinning Straight Elbow
Matt’s Moonsault (TB)

Rikishi, Chris Benoit, or ... Eddie Guerrero?
A%$ Drop
Rikishi Driver
Drive, Rikishi, Drive!
Gettin’ Cheeky with It!
Back That A%$ Up
Stink Face
Rikishi’s Superkick
Makin’ a Difference
I’m a Bad Man
Rikishi’s Hip Toss
Crippler Crossface
Surprise Drop Kick
I’ll Make You Tap
Big Stupid Grin
Rabid Wolverine (TB)
Prove Me Wrong
Benoit’s German Suplex
Rabid Attack in the Corner (TB)
Series of Suplexes
Cripple Opponent
I’m Driven by Anger
The Wolverine’s Sharpshooter
20 Years: From the Dungeon to the WWE
Submit!
Kamikaze Headbutt
Guerrero Frog Splash
Get Your GED (TB)
Eddie’s Roll Up (TB)
Latino Heeeeeeeeeat!
Stealing Life – Cheating Death
Addicted to the Heat
Snap Senton Splash
Lasso from El Paso
Gory Special
Study for Your GED

APA or A-Train?
Clothesline From Hell
Dominator
Farooq’s Spike Spine Buster
Bradshaw’s Fall Away Slam
Train Wreck
Who Do You Think You Are?
Chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga (TB)
Derailer

Edge or Big Show?
Edge-O-Matic
Edge-acution
‘Cause I Want More
Downward Spiral
That’s How I Roll
Listen, You Reekazoid!
Scream If You Want It
Edge Kick
Edge’s Spear (TB)
Your Brush With Greatness is Over (TB)
Never Gonna Stop Me
Love-Fury-Passion-Energy
3x Edge’s Running Spear
3x The Rated R Superstar
You’re Just A Puppet
Million Dollar Smile
Soda’s Rule!
<R> Everything Has Come To Life
<R> The Rated R Spear
<R> On This Day, I See Clearly
<R> Edge Clipper
<R> Leave It All Behind
<R> Edge-ucator
<R> Edge’s Missile Drop Kick
<R> Help From My Friends
Final Cut
The Straps are Down!
The Biggest Precision Spinebuster
Big All Over
The Big & The Small of It
Big Show Splash
500 lbs. of Raw Power
Colossal Clubbing
Showstopper Chokeslam
The Shhhhhh Chop
The Hog Log
You Won’t See It Coming

Your Freaking Hero (Kurt Angle) or John Cena?
Olympic Slam
Angle Lock
I’ll Make You Tap
Submit!
Whoo!
Oh, It’s True!
Where Are Your Medals?
It’s True, It’s True!
The Straps Are Down!
Angle’s Series of Suplexes
Angle’s German Suplex
Angle's Leg Bar
Angle’s Moonsault
Intensity
Integrity
Intelligence
American by Birth- Angry By Choice
Angle’s Uppercut
Bad to the Bone
F-U
The Cena Throwback (TB)
I'm Gonna Teach You a Lesson in Thuganomics
You Can’t See Me (TB)
Word Life (TB)
<R> The Untouchable F-U
<R> The STFU
<R> You Hear Those Horns? You’re Finished!
<R> I’m Tougher than Nails
<R> The Marine Slam
<R> Chain Gang Headlock
<R> Freestyle Shoulder Block
Never Back Down-Never Quit
You Want Some? Come Get Some!
The Chain Gang: Hustle, Loyalty, & Respect
Five Knuckle Shuffle

The Hurricane, Hardcore Holly … or Umaga?
Eye of the Hurricane
Hurrislam
I’ve Got Hurri-powers…
Caped Body Press (TB)
Shining Wizard Kick
To The Hurricycle (TB)
Wassupwitdat?!?!?!? (TB)
Greetings, Citizen
<R> The Samoan Wrecking Machine
<R> The Samoan Scream
<R> The Samoan Bulldozer
<R> The Samoan Diving Head Butt
<R> The Samoan Banzai Drop
<R> The Samoan Wrecking Ball
<R> The Samoan Spike

Hollywood Hogan, Syxx (X-Pac) … or Kevin Nash (Hall 'n' Nash)?
Hollywood Leg Drop (TB)
Violent Vendetta
I Live For My Hulkamaniacs (TB)
Hulkin’ Up (TB)
Hogan Knows Best
Fight for the Right’s of Every Man
Your Brush With Greatness is Over (TB)
Hogan’s Patented Overhand Punch
Say Your Prayers and Eat Your Vitamins (TB)
24-Inch Pythons
Hollywood’s Big Boot (TB)
Original WWE Icon (TB)
X-Factor
Pac’s Pack/Back (I forget which is the Arsenal card)
Tori Enters the Fray
Huge Bump Out of the Ring
4 Life!
nWo Black and White

Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer, or Lance Storm?
3D (TB)
Buh-Buh Punch
Wazzzzuuup?!?!?
Beatings from Dudleyville
Buh-Buh Drop
Dudleyz^3
Thou Shalt Not #### With the Dudleyz! (TB)
<R> The Dreamer DDT
<R> The Dreamer Driver

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should be everything, there's a lot of cards there!
Alex Jerry, pretty much awesome incarnate.

Top 16 at GenCon '07 Revolution.
Top 32 at GenCon '07 All Axxess

Officially retired from competitive CCGs :(

Offline Chef Brandon

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2008, 06:42:15 PM »
(WARNING: Huge Post)
So the possible Enforcers are...

***STUFF***

...Got Enough Time On Your Hands, Alex?!?!?! 8)