Author Topic: DKB's ROH Fantasy Card Bonanza  (Read 738 times)

Offline Dark Knight Bob

• I Win!
  • +41/-33
  • Ludicolo ftw
    • View Profile
DKB's ROH Fantasy Card Bonanza
« on: June 29, 2008, 01:18:27 AM »
I've been bit the bug a bit and have had an itching to get involved with something Raw Deal related and figured I'd give these a shot again since I don't see myself getting an image database together for a Raw Deal OCTGN patch...anyway, I'll jump in here time to time with a creation or two, but I'm not going to do a "set" as that would require me to adhere to guidelines I'd rather not put myself under.

First off, the Sweet 'n' Sour one!

Larry Sweeney
Starting Handsize: 1+
Superstar Value: 1+
ROH Superstar Ability:
You may reveal the Chris Hero, Adam Pearce, or ...Bobby Dempsey? Enforcer from your Backstage area and choose 1 Enforcer. If you do not reveal, your Starting Hand Size is +8 and your Superstar Value is +1. When you do not have an Enforcer revealed, once during each of your turns, you may discard 1 card and then put up to 1 Action from your Ringside into your hand or you may overturn 2 cards and then put up to 1 Antic from your Ringside into your hand. Your Arsenal may only contain 50 cards.

Chris Hero, Adam Pearce, or ... Bobby Dempsey?
Enforcer
Can only be revealed if your Superstar card says you can reveal an Enforcer card.
•   Starting Hand Size: +7
Superstar Value: +4
Superstar Ability: + Once during each of your turns you may discard 1 Maneuver and then put 1 Maneuver of the same type from your Ringside into your hand.
•   Starting Hand Size: +6
Superstar Value: +2
Superstar Ability: + Once during each of your turns you may overturn 2 cards and search your Arsenal for up to 1 Action, reveal it, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal or overturn 1 additional card and put up to 1 card from your Ringside into your hand.
•   Starting Hand Size: +6
Superstar Value: +0
Superstar Ability: + When your opponent successfully plays a Maneuver and damage has been applied, if you did not reverse it from your Arsenal, you may shuffle up to 2 cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal.

Sweet 'n' Sour
Pre-Match Event
Your Starting Handsize is +1.
If you do not have an Enforcer revealed, your opponent's Starting Handsize is -2.
When this card is in your Ring, you may put it into your Ringside to completely reverse any Multi Maneuver or any card that allows your opponent to search either player's Arsenal.
Unique
(ACE Logo)
F:0 D:0

Twelve Large Elbow Drop (Unsure on exact wording I want here)
Trademark Finisher
Can only be played after a successfully played Maneuver.
When successfully played, you may shuffle up to 12 cards from your Ringside into your Arsenal or if you have an Enforcer revealed, you may instead choose a different Enforcer.
Unique
F:12 D:12

Ain't No Doubt About It!
Reversal: Special
When played from your hand, reverse any non-Maneuver card and end your opponent's turn.
If the reversed card was Unique, remove it from the game and draw up to 1 card.
Unique
F:7 D:0

We'll Be There When We Get Our Share
Action
If you have an Enforcer revealed, you may shuffle up to 5 cards from Ringside into your Arsenal, your opponent overturns 5 cards, and you may draw up to 5 cards.
If you do not have an Enforcer revealed, this card is -8F, you may search your Arsenal for up to 2 cards, reveal them, put them into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal. You may ignore the "can only be played after..." text on your next card played this turn.
Unique
F:20 D:0
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 07:33:54 PM by Dark Knight Bob »
Alex Jerry, pretty much awesome incarnate.

Top 16 at GenCon '07 Revolution.
Top 32 at GenCon '07 All Axxess

Officially retired from competitive CCGs :(