Author Topic: Phenom Ideas  (Read 3039 times)

Offline Pickett

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
Phenom Ideas
« on: April 17, 2008, 03:43:48 PM »
I need ideas for phenom

(note: rumble pack, starter, and sets end at No Way Out

Offline Have_A_Nice_Day

• +0/-0
  • BANG! BANG!
    • View Profile
Re: Phenom Ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 11:02:08 PM »
i think it should be played like anyother phenom deck as a chain deck. at least thats the only way ive really seen it built around here. if you can come up with a deck list i may be able to fix you a deck just name all the cards you have (because i dont remember any of them coming out of certain sets) and ill get to work on it.

-brandon

Offline Philippine Milkfish

• +4/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 11:42:16 PM »
Heat.

4x Spontaneous Combustion (with Sizzling Clothesline in your ringside) gives you 0F 8D Multi Spinning Kicks and Snap Neckbreakers right off the bat (personally, I'd combust 1 Sizzling Clothesline, 1 Spinning Kick, 1 Headstrong and 1 Daivari). San Diego as your venue to put more Heat cards (like Backfire) in the ringside and get you over threshold at the start of the game.

If you can get a hold of some GAB, Phenom BASH is another viable build. 4F at the start of the game, then 4x of the low F BASH Multis and 4x German Suplex (T). Top off with Tombstone/Last Ride, Takin' Care of Business, Dynamic Finisher and THE Finisher.
"Gashongs men! Tgish!"

Offline rated SRH

• +39/-15
  • Welcome to the Rated SRH Era!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 11:42:29 AM »
precision works nice being able to throw that extra precison haymaker is always nice ;)
Your 2018 WWE Raw Deal World Champion!!!!!!!

Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.

Top 8 at Gen Con 2014 Finished top 4 Gen Con 2015

25 Time Castle Comics Champion

Leader of the Raw Deal Main Event Mafia

Heisenberg of Raw Deal

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 12:25:43 PM »
One of the ideas thrown out there during No Way Out (I think?) was a stall/switch Phenom.

The five non-SS cards played were Rochester and 4 x Sit Right Here And Bide My Time.

The player would absorb all kinds of punishment, using The Urn to save his Revolution of the Minds and Divine Interventions.  He got fort through Beginnings and hard to reverse maneuvers, and when he had nothing to do, he'd do Sit Here x 4.  When near death, he could pop one of the Sit Right Here's (amazingly, any DTTAH's the person had would be burned on the Urn to buy one more turn without Divine in the deck) and it was like wrestlemania...he'd get like 16 cards back and the opponent would be stuck beating him again.  If you had to win with maneuvers, Taker's moves would usually be good enough to finish someone off...even more now with the good Trademarks he gets.

He top-16'd a major tournament back in the era...he either lost to Teddy Long or Piper, forget which.  With adjustments for GAB (Not On My Broadcast TB and Can U Believe The Witte Retort? primarily), the deck could be beast again.
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline Degenerate

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • The Official Website for With Authority!
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 06:57:43 AM »
Chain heavy with 4 Old School Psyches = headache

O_o

Offline JaysonPhenix

• +32/-59
  • 2004! Neutral Ground Qualifier Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 07:24:03 AM »
One of the ideas thrown out there during No Way Out (I think?) was a stall/switch Phenom.

The five non-SS cards played were Rochester and 4 x Sit Right Here And Bide My Time.

The player would absorb all kinds of punishment, using The Urn to save his Revolution of the Minds and Divine Interventions.  He got fort through Beginnings and hard to reverse maneuvers, and when he had nothing to do, he'd do Sit Here x 4.  When near death, he could pop one of the Sit Right Here's (amazingly, any DTTAH's the person had would be burned on the Urn to buy one more turn without Divine in the deck) and it was like wrestlemania...he'd get like 16 cards back and the opponent would be stuck beating him again.  If you had to win with maneuvers, Taker's moves would usually be good enough to finish someone off...even more now with the good Trademarks he gets.

He top-16'd a major tournament back in the era...he either lost to Teddy Long or Piper, forget which.  With adjustments for GAB (Not On My Broadcast TB and Can U Believe The Witte Retort? primarily), the deck could be beast again.

Thankfully when i ran into this pile of aids I was shelton :p

Offline The Hurricane

• The Holy Spirit of TCO
  • +103/-103
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 08:15:03 AM »
BASH Phenom is the way to go.

Trust me. 4 Fortitude at the start of the game is SOOO much better than other BASH decks and their 3 Fortitude. + the Urn + Taker specifics. It's just too good not to play.

Just do it!
The Hurricane
Yes I'm still here!

Offline Anthony Lurty

• +29/-14
  • Best Damn Tournament Organizer In My Own Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 09:53:21 AM »

Trust me. 4 Fortitude at the start of the game is SOOO much better than other BASH decks and their 3 Fortitude. + the Urn + Taker specifics. It's just too good not to play.

Just do it!
I agree. Using revo 4, you can get 6f and start throwing atomic lariat and shoot action right away.
MOAR Cowbell

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »
i ran a bash phenom deck that took heavily from someone Else's phenom idea. it had all of 5 maneuvers and ran all actions and antics. with this being RDC you could do the same but you would have to replace the antic obviously

Offline hashemg

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2019, 06:56:35 PM »

Just do it!

I know this post has not been active for a long time but I was searching for some ideas. I am having a really hard time with my BASH Phenom deck against the rock the brahma bull are really doing a number on me. Not are if anyone has any advice.

Offline Scotty

• +51/-44
  • Backlash Podcast Co-host
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2019, 04:19:19 AM »
Play Straight Shooting Interview and pack Shoot Counter to get you to 10F. Then play big BASH moves from there.

Offline hashemg

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2019, 06:54:39 PM »
I built him FF. But I like your thought process on this. I was packing 4 BASH Punches and 4 BASH headlocks. I took out the BASH punches and swapped it in for some bigger BASH moves. I took out switcheroo and put in no show so I utilize the ACE on great American BASH and make those big single moves Multi's.

Lets see how it goes.