Author Topic: noble & <r> cruiserweight title  (Read 1119 times)

Offline names_are_useless

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
noble & <r> cruiserweight title
« on: January 13, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »
i cant find the text for the belt but, does the wording of noble's ability let him pick up a unique card if i have <R> cruiserweight title in my ring area? wasn't sure because of cards like Who's cooler than michelle mccool counting as hell cards in title in ring area.

120/150 (PREMIUM RARE)
Jamie Noble (Superstar Card)
Starting Hand Size: 4
Superstar Value: 1
Superstar Ability:
Whenever your opponent successfully plays a maneuver and damage has been applied, put 1 non-unique card from your Ringside pile into your hand. If you have the card titled Cruiserweight Title Belt in your Ring area, the card does not have to be non-unique. Your cards titled Kissing Up to the Stinkin' Fans and Trailer Park Trash are not considered Heel cards

Offline ziggy zenf

• +22/-21
  • I'm.....from Earth.
    • View Profile
Re: noble & <r> cruiserweight title
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2008, 05:30:20 PM »
120/150 (PREMIUM RARE)
Jamie Noble (Superstar Card)
Starting Hand Size: 4
Superstar Value: 1
Superstar Ability:
Whenever your opponent successfully plays a maneuver and damage has been applied, put 1 non-unique card from your Ringside pile into your hand. If you have the card titled Cruiserweight Title Belt in your Ring area, the card does not have to be non-unique. Your cards titled Kissing Up to the Stinkin' Fans and Trailer Park Trash are not considered Heel cards.

I wouldn't think so because it says 'Titled Cruiserweight title belt' which refers to a specific card.
WWJD
What Would Justin Do

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
  • Did Carlito just eat and spit?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 06:59:54 PM »
If the text says "card titled", it means it have to be specifically that card. which in this case, is he RDC cruiserweight belt.

For Michelle Mccool and unleash hell, it is because unlash hell says "with the word hell in the tltle". So any card with the four letters "hell" can work as well.
RKO hit-list:
Edmund Heng; Rinson Yak; Frankie Ho; Liu Zuo Ren; Cheong Zhen Xiong; Muhd Sahil; Kenneth Goh; Alvin Lee; Heinz ; Andrew Oh; Lau Khee Yuan; Aaron Chua; Ruben Sabejon; Ang You Ren; Timothy Tang

Offline names_are_useless

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2008, 08:03:18 PM »
i couldnt find the text for the belt. i just assumed it was <r> cruiserweight title belt. i wasn't sure if his ability would work because i do have "cruiserweight title belt" in my ring area. it just has a longer title.
thanks for the answers