Author Topic: a couple of questions  (Read 984 times)

Offline // Muxa Luxa //

• 2007 Chilean Raw Deal Champion
  • +0/-0
  • Don't Stop at the Top!
    • View Profile
a couple of questions
« on: January 16, 2008, 12:16:55 PM »
can i reverse a <r> the unforgiven ladder with luck of the draw or  enough with the trash talk TB?

if i play stone cold and i play his feud and the <r> texas rattlesnake, which of those new abilities will apply?

thanks.
-Final ranking:
#8 in 2007 and #40 in lifetime

-Best record:
#2 in 2007 and #11 in lifetime

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
Re: a couple of questions
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 12:23:05 PM »
i think you can reverse the ladder with luck of the draw. and i know on the ability question. the texas rattlesnake would take effect because it is played after the feud.

Offline CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +494/-369
    • View Profile
Re: a couple of questions
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 12:46:15 PM »
Correct on the second part.. you play Feud (new ability), then you play Rattlesnake (new ability) which overwrites all previous abilities.  If the Storyline was removed, you'd have the Feud abiilty.

Incorrect on the first part, however, as Unforgiving Ladder does NOT allow you to search when it is played.  And the Potentiality Rule doesn't allow you to reverse cards based on what they do if they are REVERSED, only if SUCCESSFUL.

CREED
Lock
"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard