Author Topic: Tech Deck ?  (Read 3013 times)

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
Tech Deck ?
« on: December 18, 2007, 06:18:53 PM »
im looking to make something completly crazy and that no one will see coming. can anyone come up with or have played before that will win and be outside the box. the only really good deck ive made that was completly different from everything else was a phenom deck that had only 5 maneuvers in it (and rarely played any of them).

Offline Whitescorpion

• I don't read emails and spam Antigoth repeatedly.
  • +1/-34
    • View Profile
Re: Tech Deck ?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 06:25:28 PM »
im looking to make something completly crazy and that no one will see coming. can anyone come up with or have played before that will win and be outside the box. the only really good deck ive made that was completly different from everything else was a phenom deck that had only 5 maneuvers in it (and rarely played any of them).

LOL, is it liek the phenom deck i made a while back?

:P

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 06:46:52 PM »
thats what i based it off of.

Offline Philippine Milkfish

• +4/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 06:49:30 PM »
Goodnight Christy!

Play it BASH, add some Shoot Actions, Shoot Counters, Shane-o-BASH, Double Double (that 2F 2D Antic), then win with Goodnight Everybody.

Watch your friends go OMG when they realize they just lost via Goodnight to a deck that can't pack 3D and above Maneuvers. *snicker*

It doesn't win as much as your regular deck, but dang this is one of the techiest, craziest, out-of-the-box-no-one-will-see-coming builds you will find out there.

UPDATE: Maybe put a Kane in your corner for the F building Antics and the Momentum Boot. I'm sure there are better corners put there but this was the first thing that came to mind.
"Gashongs men! Tgish!"

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 07:23:41 PM »
thats a good idea but why christy and not moolah or someone else. is there any reason christy would be better?

Offline Philippine Milkfish

• +4/-5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2007, 09:07:25 PM »
Moolah's too fragile. Having only a 50 card Arsenal makes building it very very tight.

Christy's a little more forgiving, having 60 cards, a recursion based ability, not to mention she has access to those Diva cards (something that I'm not sure Moolah is able to do).

Why not the other Divas? Cause it's much techier winning via Goodnight with a char that has a 2D Maneuver cap, plus she isn't as popular as the other Divas (for a bigger OMG factor).

Btw, Cheater BASH gives you 3F off the bat. No hybrids or Uniques for your opponent on the first turn, due to Shoot Counter and Skirt the Issue.
"Gashongs men! Tgish!"

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2007, 09:26:51 PM »
that make sence. i tryed to make a over the ropes deck but i couldnt get it to take off.

Offline sickness_within

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 02:16:49 PM »
Just the Begining is great in Christy if you dont mind SD but if you go BASH then play Trevor x3.

Offline names_are_useless

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 03:50:21 PM »
Moolah's too fragile. Having only a 50 card Arsenal makes building it very very tight.

Christy's a little more forgiving, having 60 cards, a recursion based ability, not to mention she has access to those Diva cards (something that I'm not sure Moolah is able to do).

Why not the other Divas? Cause it's much techier winning via Goodnight with a char that has a 2D Maneuver cap, plus she isn't as popular as the other Divas (for a bigger OMG factor).

Btw, Cheater BASH gives you 3F off the bat. No hybrids or Uniques for your opponent on the first turn, due to Shoot Counter and Skirt the Issue.

trish could be fun too. 3f shoot actions and good card support plus the cheap stratuspheres as an alternate route.

Offline sickness_within

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 09:19:15 PM »
Shoot Actions would still cost 6 because it is RMS and ability dont affect RMS cards.

I've seen a nasty Trish deck played around here and it was really annoying. It killed you via Strats & various actions/antics that did damage. It was BASH.

Offline JDub

• TCO Donor
  • +99/-128
  • You're Welcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 09:33:01 PM »

I've seen a nasty Trish deck played around here and it was really annoying. It killed you via Strats & various actions/antics that did damage. It was BASH.

I called the deck BAtriSH. You kill them with antics and actions that do damage. 3 It's Time for A GAB gives you 3F, so your ability makes it so you can play 6F actions right away. You can also play Double Your Values right away. So there is a lot of stuff you can do right away, Double Your Value, into Shoot Actions, and then Crowd Roars, into That's Balanced, to get more Shoot Actions, or more Crowd Roars to keep getting multi Shane O Mac Delivers the BASH/Spirited Turn of Events/etc. You can pretty much go off on them first turn with actions and you can keep using That's Balanced to get more Crowd Roars to keep making everything multi actions or antics. I have a deck list somewhere if anyone wants it.

EDIT: I just realized this was RDC so you probably don't want antics. I played the deck before Revo and it worked well so you would just have to change the deck around a bit if you want the deck list. Maybe I have the pre-Revo deck list around somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 09:37:21 PM by JDub »

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 09:49:44 PM »
i didnt mean to post it in RDC any kind of tech deck would be great, with revo or not.