Author Topic: Jamie Noble  (Read 2834 times)

Offline sickness_within

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
Jamie Noble
« on: December 12, 2007, 01:53:06 PM »
Jamie Noble/Heel/SD/Cheater

Pre-Match:
Bitter Rivals
Managed by Nidia
Cruiserweight Belt
Champ is here
No Show
Banned from ringside
Underrated TB
Fans Love (org) x3

Mid-Match:
RTV
Outside Interference
DLB x2
Substained
F Surge
Cow
SOB
Title belt clubberin'
Shoot Counter

Manuevers:
Cranial Crunch x3
Shoot Forearm x3
Clutch x3
Apply x3
Noble Bomb
Atomic Lariat x2
Shoot Look-up x3
Trailor Hitch
The Finisher

Actions:
Nidia, Hook-up the double wide
Recovery x3
Puppies, Puppies TB x2
The end is near x3
Commission-er rules x3
I'm jamie noble, Boy
Go On – Give ‘im Some Sugar!

Reversals:
Divine
Revo of the mind x3
Now I’m Gonna Get Some Respect
Iron Will TB x3
DTTAH x3
RD Revo
Manager x3
Leg Drag x2
Backslide x2
Inside Cradle x2
Nidia Interferes
Two Things x3
Volley This x2
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 02:49:36 PM by sickness_within »

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
Re: Jamie Noble
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 01:56:10 PM »
is banned from ringside gonna help out that much with your ablilty?

Offline BigPimpin

• +276/-147
  • Straight Gangsta, Foo'!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 01:57:42 PM »
Your deck is 4-5 red cards short of listed count.  I would assume one of them should be Nidia Interferes?
Discord: MightyBP
Time Zone: EST
Available Lackey Hours: late nights (8-9 PM starts), some weekend evenings or morning.

100% reason to remember the name.

I'm the reason the hood need a dental plan.

Offline sickness_within

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 02:01:36 PM »
sorry about that. i quick typed it so i did a quick count then posted it.

Big Bear

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 02:15:05 PM »
1. Consider a 'better' recursion card' puppies is 14 for 5/2 but cannot be used against certain people.  With good numbers at 3, 4 and 5, consider using something at THAT F cost.

2. Doesn't Booby Trap (TB) fire off if they strip you from Cranial Crunch?

3.  Trailer Park Trash is a specific for Jamie. IIRC, the reversal is effing phenomenal for him. Get TPT into play and you get this

#68/383 Kissing Up to the Stinkin' Fans (B)
Reversal: Action: Heel
Reverse any Face Action card if it is not the first Face action played this turn or if your opponent has at least 5 Face cards in his Ring area, and end your opponent's turn. Search your Arsenal for 1 card, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
F: 0      D: 0

Yes, it becomes "Reverse any action card if your opponent isn't Andre or a Break You deck, go get another card and screw him over royally"

Offline JDub

• TCO Donor
  • +99/-128
  • You're Welcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2007, 02:46:05 PM »

2. Doesn't Booby Trap (TB) fire off if they strip you from Cranial Crunch?

Only if your opponent is dumb enough to pick it to discard it.

3.  Trailer Park Trash is a specific for Jamie. IIRC, the reversal is effing phenomenal for him. Get TPT into play and you get this

#68/383 Kissing Up to the Stinkin' Fans (B)
Reversal: Action: Heel
Reverse any Face Action card if it is not the first Face action played this turn or if your opponent has at least 5 Face cards in his Ring area, and end your opponent's turn. Search your Arsenal for 1 card, put it into your hand, and shuffle your Arsenal.
F: 0      D: 0

Yes, it becomes "Reverse any action card if your opponent isn't Andre or a Break You deck, go get another card and screw him over royally"

Probably just a waste of deck space. You have to have 3 TPT and 3 Kissing Up in your deck. You have to waste your time just to get one off TPT just in order to have a 0F action reversal (something that Volley This does anyways). Not to mention if you never get it off you more then likely have 3 dead cards in your deck.

Big Bear

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2007, 04:25:11 PM »
I don't see how Volley this, 2D aside, with it's restriction is better then searching your arsenal for ANY card and being able to play an action the next turn. Oh wait...that is because it isn't, especially if you are facing a blue wave (yeah, i know)

Offline burninginthesky

• +1/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2007, 05:59:54 PM »

Probably just a waste of deck space. You have to have 3 TPT and 3 Kissing Up in your deck. You have to waste your time just to get one off TPT just in order to have a 0F action reversal (something that Volley This does anyways). Not to mention if you never get it off you more then likely have 3 dead cards in your deck.
actually all you really need is one TPT.  take a hit on your opponents first turn (maybe oversell to end his turn), pop nidia on your turn to get a TPT and if your opponent reverses it, pick it up next turn with your ability. yeah i know your going to say DTTAH, but the likelyhood that he will draw it out on the first turn is unlikely considering most people only pack 2 DTTAHs at the most. even so you could use trash talkin' interview (tb) or in the interest to make sure your opponent doesn't have it or an action reversal. also you are talking like your opponent will always be able to reverse your actions, like he has 20 actions reversals in his deck. also what i always do is pack a Vengenace and rape his hand if he reverses my maneuvers and if he knows i have it, which he probably would, he would logically much rather save his action reversals for something that picks apart his hand than something that gives him a manuever and me a maneuver and action reversal.

Offline JDub

• TCO Donor
  • +99/-128
  • You're Welcome
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 07:14:09 PM »

actually all you really need is one TPT.  take a hit on your opponents first turn (maybe oversell to end his turn), pop nidia on your turn to get a TPT and if your opponent reverses it, pick it up next turn with your ability. yeah i know your going to say DTTAH, but the likelyhood that he will draw it out on the first turn is unlikely considering most people only pack 2 DTTAHs at the most. even so you could use trash talkin' interview (tb) or in the interest to make sure your opponent doesn't have it or an action reversal. also you are talking like your opponent will always be able to reverse your actions, like he has 20 actions reversals in his deck. also what i always do is pack a Vengenace and rape his hand if he reverses my maneuvers and if he knows i have it, which he probably would, he would logically much rather save his action reversals for something that picks apart his hand than something that gives him a manuever and me a maneuver and action reversal.

But why go through all of that when Volley This is almost the same thing. Is it as good... no. But it doesn't require you to have anything in play just to play it. You have to waste trying to get a TPT off. When your opponent has Volley This, Shoot Counter, etc, etc in his deck. You try to get TPT off first couple of turns and he has Volley This, gets a maneuver off, has Shoot Counter and who knows what other reversals he has, then he is already sitting at 9F+ and you got 0F and your getting your ass stomped all because you had to waste you time trying to get a better version of Volley This. Again waste of time and deck space. I'd rather use those deck spaces for reversals for antics because green wave is the new blue wave, there are a lot of ways to deal with action decks but not many ways to stop antics.

Offline sickness_within

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 10:07:09 AM »
If I were playing this in AA and didnt write it for the Classic section I would have added in a green wave instead of blue wave since like what JDub said green wave is the new blue wave and since we aint getting anymore cards in RD green wave is still gonna be a pain in the a$$.