Author Topic: Questions & Comments  (Read 23130 times)

Offline superradjoe

• TCO Donor
  • +200/-200
  • To impress a chick do the...
    • View Profile
Re: Cleaning it up
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2014, 10:34:07 PM »
What about first post in a thread as a "Table of Contents" with like "Section 1 - Maneuvers" where you click it and it takes you to the second post, which has all the maneuvers, then Section 2- Reversals, etc
XBL: Buck Fanana / PSN: Buck_Fanana
Hit me up on Lackey if you wanna play some MANIA ERA!!!

Online dilbert505

• +45/-41
  • The Prince of Insufficient Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2014, 10:39:27 PM »
For the Superstar Guides, if a superstar has a specific interaction with a card (Big Boss Man getting benefits to playing Handcuffed, Daniel Bryan getting to pack The NXT Breakout Star, or Randy Orton treating Ego Boost and European Uppercut as Set-ups), would it be possible to include the text of those cards with the superstar's set, so we can see what cards they get to take special advantage of? Clearly, this wouldn't make sense for, say, Beth Phoenix to have all the Multis listed, but for a superstar who benefits from one or two specific cards, it might help to see them with the set.
Universally Recognized as a Mature and Responsible Adult.

Playing on Lackey? I'm on US Eastern Time; you can check what time it is for me here.

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +476/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2014, 10:47:55 PM »
I'd thought about that too, and wondered if I should.  When I first did 'profiles' way back when on my old website, that's what I did, just curious as to whether anyone else wanted that too.

CREED
Virtual 8: Over the Limit (A) Sept. 1st  (B) Oct/Nov

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Offline DebuRaito

• +15/-4
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2014, 11:00:12 PM »
Listing the referenced cards would be useful. But only if that card wasn't mentioned in that particular superstar's ability or specific cards. For example, listing "I walk alone" for Batista is ok, but listing "360 degree clothesline" for DDP is not necessary. It will save a lot of time and we can see what we are missing if we only looked at the superstar specifics.

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +476/-368
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2014, 11:18:58 PM »
Sure, that could work.

Also, I feel silly as I thought the Superstar Guides were IN this topic, but they have their own.  So that's really a conversation for the other thread, heh.

Still, Revo cards are finally posted in full, all the chatty/ask-y threads are combined (I cut a couple 'Where's the list for X?' topics that don't matter now, because there's an X topic, lol), so it should be MUCH easier to use now.

The rest of the renovations will be minor, but I'll get to 'em.  ;)

CREED

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world." - Bill Bullard

Online CreedP

• Voice of Reason
  • Administrator
  • +476/-368
    • View Profile
Re: Questions & Comments
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2014, 06:53:10 AM »
Just an update from the other thread.. from now on, any questions or suggestions will be merged into this thread if posted separately.  This way we can make the sets easier to see when opening this section.

CREED