Author Topic: JBL ideas  (Read 4043 times)

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
JBL ideas
« on: November 16, 2007, 03:25:33 PM »
i just got a full JBL set and im looking to make a good RDC jbl deck. are there any good jbl ideas out there?

Offline AoTF Jon

• I used to be tripleh1mptHHH..
  • +14/-14
    • View Profile
Re: JBL ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 04:31:49 PM »
You could always go with the old JBL goes to the movies build. I ran a Chain JBL for a while that was a blast. I always wanted to try a Heat JBL but I never got around to building it. Also you can try a titles on the line , into Sucker Punch Pop another title into Blantant Choke funness.
YES I wanted to win damn it cause I'm a Belt Mark!!!

I Need the Belt Don't give me a Raise I'll Just take the Belt.

I'll wear it and nothing else to Church on Sunday.

CM Punk talking about Triple H

Offline AfroThunder

• +0/-0
  • Australia's Favourite Arab
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 10:32:23 PM »
White Wedding/Hard Being This Original is pretty solid stuff in RDC.  Drop Judo Takedowns when they stop the Wedding, hit Few heel men unreversible, and go off like a pro.

Offline LordFa9

• TCO Donor
  • +229/-252
    • View Profile
    • My Steam Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 12:01:56 PM »
how about when kurt met christy + steel chain shot (TB) intohalf hour suplex and/or test of strength
WARNING: The above post is highly likely to be interpreted as a complaint or a show of ingratitude towards the RDPC. Read at own risk; viewer discretion is advised.

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 12:32:26 PM »
what im mainly looking for is a way to almost guarrentee "i am a wrestling god" to go though. any ideas?

Offline AfroThunder

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 10:44:05 PM »
Fans Love an Underdog OG.  If you're higher, you can No Show it in and if you're lower, play it normally.

Use WWE Belt/Pyro to clear the hand of DTTAH.

Big Bear

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 07:58:15 AM »
If you are looking hardcore tourney, I had success and a lot of fun with JBL as a 4 corners deck. You can run McCool OR Iaatg. I enjoyed the McCool one more but HIAC wasn't something I was worried about.  Previous to that, I ran a theme deck with Clotheslines.  Either way, you use every foil you can stock. I ran movies with all the tins....even Acolyte Protection Agency.

The WGod issue should not be a problem. You need to be able to push through low end actions anyway but for activating it, using a NON revolution of the mind reversal base makes that much easier.

Offline thehoffman

• TCO Donor
  • +6/-4
  • Armageddon has Arrived
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 12:35:11 PM »
if i play jbl's limo in the venue spot my opponent can still play a venue right?

Offline AfroThunder

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 03:35:06 PM »
Bear - nobody actually wants to activate Wrestling God, we all just want the bonus from I Am Who I Say I Am :D

And yes, your opponent can play a venue if you drop the Limo.