Author Topic: Serene Raw/SD (October - Number 1 Contender Match/Storyline)  (Read 19399 times)

Offline boyfromsinga

• +0/-0
  • I am the ACE!
    • View Profile
Re: Serene Raw/SD (October - Number 1 Contender Match/Storyline)
« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2007, 06:07:28 AM »
??? What Aaron guy? Me huh? o.O Don't drag me in please...
I believed I fought you once in the tourney before too...
I may not be much of the best players around, but I'm sure, without so many good cards, to make it this far, is quite an achievement, considering my Raw Deal background...

Yes plz enlighten me how does making the top cut with Andre makes a player good? And look what happen when your Andre went 1-3 after the change of meta just a day after you winning in Serene. And what happen when you're using other decks? Tell me that's an achievement again.
DTA:
Don't Talk Anymore! <- Yes Rumi and Timothy I'm referring this to you.

Offline MuhdRumi

• 2007 Singapore Champion, 2007 Raw Deal World Champion
  • TCO Donor
  • +0/-0
  • Forever United
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2007, 06:48:00 AM »
I may not be much of the best players around, but I'm sure, without so many good cards, to make it this far, is quite an achievement, considering my Raw Deal background...

Yes plz enlighten me how does making the top cut with Andre makes a player good? And look what happen when your Andre went 1-3 after the change of meta just a day after you winning in Serene. And what happen when you're using other decks? Tell me that's an achievement again.

Yeah not many people can be like you WINNNING all the tourneys you go to and homerun in a qualifier that's an achievement
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 06:54:44 AM by MuhdRumi »
Currently on holiday towards disneyland !,
On my way to Orlando Florida !

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
  • Did Carlito just eat and spit?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2007, 06:53:52 AM »

Hmmm, if my memory didn't fail me, those days when he made to the top cut at serene was those days when serene was not in "full-force". Furthermore, when one is going all out, and when the others were just fooling around, it is only right for the person trying his best to do well, am I right to say that?
RKO hit-list:
Edmund Heng; Rinson Yak; Frankie Ho; Liu Zuo Ren; Cheong Zhen Xiong; Muhd Sahil; Kenneth Goh; Alvin Lee; Heinz ; Andrew Oh; Lau Khee Yuan; Aaron Chua; Ruben Sabejon; Ang You Ren; Timothy Tang

Offline boyfromsinga

• +0/-0
  • I am the ACE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2007, 06:55:04 AM »

Yeah not many people can be like you WINNNING all the tourneys you go to and homerun in a qualifier

Yes Rumi welcome back to talking, and thanks for making me seems like I love to brag.
DTA:

Offline MuhdRumi

• TCO Donor
  • +0/-0
  • Forever United
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2007, 06:57:40 AM »

Hmmm, if my memory didn't fail me, those days when he made to the top cut at serene was those days when serene was not in "full-force". Furthermore, when one is going all out, and when the others were just fooling around, it is only right for the person trying his best to do well, am I right to say that?

What do you consider a full force? i thought by having ALVIN there is like having the whole singapore there?

Offline MuhdRumi

• TCO Donor
  • +0/-0
  • Forever United
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2007, 06:58:28 AM »

Yeah not many people can be like you WINNNING all the tourneys you go to and homerun in a qualifier

Yes Rumi welcome back to talking, and thanks for making me seems like I love to brag.

Oh it's true ,Its true its damm TRUE!

Offline edheng

• +13/-12
  • yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2007, 07:53:05 AM »
With the self proclaimed no. 1 contender making his exit, he was blindsided by the rainbow haired warrior before grabbing him and positioning him by the entrance ramp

JR: By Gawd don't do this!
King: He's gonna kill him!

Without warning or mercy, the rainbow haired warrior tossed thed self proclaimed no. 1 contender down the stage, crashing into all the electronics and equipment down below

*Grabs mic*

This time, the title will be mine! Whoever stands in my way will end up like this punk! I'll put the whole locker room in an ambulance if I have to!

But I hope you seriously consider the offer legend killer, break away from the chairman and be your own man for once...maybe it'll just make you a better superstar

*Tossed mic down the stage and hits self proclaimed no. 1 contender*

JR: We need some help here
King: But he has made his statement, this is a sign of his brutality
JR: Looks like the once cool-headed rainbow haired warrior has turned into a rainbow haired barbarian!
Toyota: moving forward...and forward...and OH MY GOD STOP! STOP THIS INSTANT!

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2007, 08:13:17 AM »
*titantron flashes*

Woah Woah Woah! I know why you want me to break away from my boss, because you regconise the fact that I'm a big threat to you. That is why you want me to break away from him, so that you won't need to get pass me. C'mon, we were once a stable and giving our service to aaron mcmahon, I know you well enough. Do you really think that by just spraying some paint, it will change you? Even if i break away from Aaron Mcmahon, you won't get your title shot, because it will be given to me instead. Only the strongest deserves the title shot.

And you, the self-proclaimed #1 contender, do you think that attacking me from behind me is very cool and able to prove your skills? NO! It will only reflect 1 simple point, you are a coward who resort to dirty tricks. You left me in the pool of blood, I will remember that. That's the first time I'm being humiliated so badly. No one had done that to me before. I am always the one who leave people lying flat on their back. You will get my hands on you when I'm back.
RKO hit-list:
Edmund Heng; Rinson Yak; Frankie Ho; Liu Zuo Ren; Cheong Zhen Xiong; Muhd Sahil; Kenneth Goh; Alvin Lee; Heinz ; Andrew Oh; Lau Khee Yuan; Aaron Chua; Ruben Sabejon; Ang You Ren; Timothy Tang

Offline Ryuzaki

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2007, 08:22:40 AM »
*music and crowd cheers*

To the rainbow haired freak- u have to get past the NEW standard that is me before u claim ur position as a contender for the belt. and as far as i have remembered, u have yet to prove urself above the new standard!

*crowd cheers louder*

To all the other self-proclaimed no.1 contenders, dun brag so much until u have proven urself to be above the NEW standard!

*crowd cheers hysterically*
I am The NEW Standard

u beat me, u are above the NEW standard.
i beat u, u are BELOW the NEW standard.

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2007, 08:28:54 AM »
And ryuzaki, you have yet to prove that you are the NEW standard. There hs always be only 1 standard, and that is Aaron Mcmahon, my boss.

And I seriously wonder why are you so proud to be the standard? Being the standard basically means being 1 of the lousiest. Aaron was know as the standard because he was 1 of the lousiest we ever had.
RKO hit-list:

Offline Ryuzaki

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2007, 08:31:48 AM »
And ryuzaki, you have yet to prove that you are the NEW standard. There hs always be only 1 standard, and that is Aaron Mcmahon, my boss.

And I seriously wonder why are you so proud to be the standard? Being the standard basically means being 1 of the lousiest. Aaron was know as the standard because he was 1 of the lousiest we ever had.

Which was why there is a need to be a new standard. something totally different from the 'old' standard.
I am The NEW Standard

Offline edheng

• +13/-12
  • yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2007, 08:42:41 AM »
Hold up! I realize we WERE once a tag team and I know Aaron Mcmahon is a great boss, just because I once was part of a team he order, I don't suck up to him and defend his glory for him!

And Ryuzaki! Just because I haven't beaten you yet doesn't mean I can't! When the time comes, and it will! I'll take you and every one of these punks out on my journey to the serene title!

(PS, THERE IS ONLY 1 STANDARD!!! AARRON MCMAHON!)

Offline Ryuzaki

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2007, 08:55:01 AM »
yes, i admit there is only one standard, one old, outdated standard - aaron mcmahon.
I am the NEW standard!! Make way for the new era!!
I am The NEW Standard

Offline boyfromsinga

• +0/-0
  • I am the ACE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2007, 08:57:10 AM »
I agree with Aaron remaining as the only Standard. I believe how most of us have seen Aaron improving from the once very sucky new player that hop over from LOTR TCG til now continuously beating some of the players when the odds are against him. It's better to have an approved Standard that's improving from time to time that increase the playing Standard rather than setting a new Standard that might not be as equal or better than the current one. We're not doing Educations where passing grades are lowered when parents complain, we're freaking WRESTLING (by card), where the Standard should be getting higher and higher. So all hail the current Standard(ain't kissin' up to the guy that ate a TM Steel Chain Shot ;P), Ryuzaki you need a new gimmck unless you're agreeing to Eric Bis-Ho's suggestion of the Stages of Hell match with our current Standard.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 08:58:41 AM by boyfromsinga »
DTA:

Offline edheng

• +13/-12
  • yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2007, 06:40:19 PM »
Since Cyber SUnday is coming, why not have a vote?

Who wants the 3 stages of hell match between Ryuzaki and "the standard" aaron mcmahon!

Vote now:
yes!
no!

Offline frehocc

• 2005 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +221/-179
  • I think I just had an evilgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2007, 07:33:04 PM »
3 STAGES OF HELL?

Nothing so puny.

It will be a series of events leading up to 7 STAGES of HELL, taking the course of MONTHS

In fact, lets open it up to the floor. Who is interested in being the STANDARD?
Suckiest card... EVER... Frankie Takes Hollywood. Sucks so hard it is practically a black hole.
God of War gives it: 2 blades of chaos down

Offline flat_tire

• Singapore Commissioner
  • +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2007, 12:36:45 AM »
*Lights Dim* *Fireworks Clash*

"NO CHANCE!!!!!! NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! COZ I AM THE STANDARD!!"

Hahahah!! whos da copy cat tryin to mimic people?! no originality BOY!! nobody calls themselves their nickname. This name is EARNED...

It's neither a glorious name nor a lousy name. Origins starts when im neither the worse player or a great player coz I am the Benchmark for people's Tech and Deck Creation coz if u dun have a good game play You don't have STANDARD! I fulfil my duty to smack people around to make sure they dun slack off.

If ya beat me, yeh u are above standard but u cant BE the standard. no one can outdate me.

There can BE only ONE!

you think you know me? I have TWO WORDS FOR YA!!

*Points out the mic to the audience*
I am the Standard.

U beat me, your play skills are above the standard.
I beat u, your play skills are BELOW the Standard!

Offline edheng

• +13/-12
  • yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2007, 01:30:52 AM »
Fans: SUCK IT!

*Entrance hits*

Just hold on a sec chairman! I respect you as 'the standard' but when there is a chance to take the belt, I'll take you on EVEN IN A 6 OUT OF 11 MATCH!

*walks to the ring and face the chairman*

So...what say you chairman? In front of millions of fans and the lights are on! 6 matches out of 11 and the eventual winner be the champ, no outside interference from your enforcer, the legend killer.

*offers hand*

JR: what will be the chairman's reaction be?

8WonderOFtheWorld

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2007, 02:50:40 AM »

Hm? I believe my Home Team defeated you before. Don't make me sound as if I use Andre all the day and show off when I win with him. You may be a better player than me, and I don't feel ashamed when I lose or anything, I lose all the time, don't tell me you've never lost before. It's NORMAL to lose, whether to fun decks or main decks.

Offline boyfromsinga

• +0/-0
  • I am the ACE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2007, 03:51:34 AM »

Hm? I believe my Home Team defeated you before. Don't make me sound as if I use Andre all the day and show off when I win with him. You may be a better player than me, and I don't feel ashamed when I lose or anything, I lose all the time, don't tell me you've never lost before. It's NORMAL to lose, whether to fun decks or main decks.

Yes it's normal to lose, I lose all the time too. But there's nothing to boost about your "achievement" with Andre, same really i don't brag when I won with Steph or Heenan. Tell anyone in TCO you won with Andre and see their reactions.
DTA:

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2007, 06:13:55 AM »

Winning with Andre ain't a big deal, especially when no one was prepared for an Andre. In fact, losing with Andre in an environment where no one is prepared for it, that's "achievement".
RKO hit-list:

Offline neuromancer

• +44/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2007, 06:34:11 AM »
Anyway, why are they so many people trying to get a shot at the title. 1 challenges the champ, 1 proclaimed to be the #1 contender himself, 1 claimed to be the new standard and demand the title shot. What's going on?
RKO hit-list:

Offline frehocc

• 2005 Raw Deal World Champion
  • +221/-179
  • I think I just had an evilgasm
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2007, 09:08:04 AM »

Hahahah!! whos da copy cat tryin to mimic people?! no originality BOY!! nobody calls themselves their nickname. This name is EARNED...

It's neither a glorious name nor a lousy name. Origins starts when im neither the worse player or a great player coz I am the Benchmark for people's Tech and Deck Creation coz if u dun have a good game play You don't have STANDARD! I fulfil my duty to smack people around to make sure they dun slack off.

If ya beat me, yeh u are above standard but u cant BE the standard. no one can outdate me.

There can BE only ONE!

The Standard has spoken

The Standard remains The Standard
Suckiest card... EVER... Frankie Takes Hollywood. Sucks so hard it is practically a black hole.
God of War gives it: 2 blades of chaos down

Offline Ryuzaki

• +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2007, 09:13:34 AM »

There can BE only ONE!

The Standard has spoken

The Standard remains The Standard

And The New Standard remains The New Standard?

(wad should i try to be next?)
I am The NEW Standard

Offline TimothyTang

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2007, 09:16:42 AM »
erm... btw i have a qn... it my sound dumb but... who the heck is 8 wonder!!?!?!?!?
and we would only acknowledge the real standard!!! aaron mcmahon
the other standards, just go and live in your own world...